Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha S.KYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I doesn't' control myself to do sex with my hand from last 2 year and my sex ability is decrease day by day how I control to do sex with my hand I suffer from big prob due to this in future I think.
I get cold frequently ( every second day ) n can't stop sneezing .. I m Taking motek lc for it from past 2 years .. But i wanna get rid of it ..
I am 21 years old. My virginity is break last week. I was done sex with someone. My marriage held on after 3 months. For recover my vagina tight what should I do?
My daughter 18 is suffering from cerebral palsy. Not able to stand though lot of exercises. Botox also given a number of times.
I get caught by Cold and Cough every now and then. And mostly the Sneezes. Back to Back Sneezes are pain for me. What might be the Cause? Can you help me out here?
I am using shilajit while having sex with my wife, and she is pregnant, are there any side effects to foetus or wife.
After getting fresh area around my anus get swollen and it pained for 4-5 hours. Don't know why. Stools are not hard even. Please suggest me how to get rid of it permanently.
Hello Dr. My father is suffering from ild(nsip fibrosis) he hv problm in taking breath. Ths time traetmnt is going on from aiims. Bt he is on oxygen abt 24 hrs. Please Sir suggest m is any treatment possible to finish ths problem
I am 50, have Psoriasis (mainly scalp and back) and PSA. Should I take methotrexate with Arava or only Arava as I fear methotrexate will harm.
I'm 18 years old girl. I have too many dark and coarse hairs on my whole body and face. My testosterone level is 0.65 ng/dl . Doctor said that my testosterone level is normal . But what's the reason for these dark care hairs?
I am suffering from fever I have been suffering from fever for last week and have been made to order.
I have problem in breathing my lungs pain when I breath and also there is pain in my heart while taking bath I am unable to breath.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.