Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha RavindraYour feedback matters!
Possible symptoms of breast cancer include:
- Swelling of all or part of a breast (even if no distinct lump is felt)
- Skin irritation or dimpling
- Breast or nipple pain
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Redness, scaliness, or thickening of the nipple or breast skin
- Nipple discharge (other than breast milk)
Sometimes a breast cancer can spread to lymph nodes under the arm or around the collar bone and cause a lump or swelling there, even before the original tumour in the breast tissue is large enough to be felt. Swollen lymph nodes
Related to sex .online aata hai ki sighrapatan ki samasya ho to wife se pahli brr sex krne se pahle hasthmethun krna chaiye .mujhe puchna hai ki hastmaithun krne se to bahut time se jama sperm to bahar nikal jayega to wife ke sath sex krne se pahle wo kre to jab sex karenge tb sperm kam nhi padega kya?
Hello i'm a lactating mother. Delivered baby just 3 months before Due to post pregnancy weight gain my tummy looks like i'm pregnant with 6 months What should I do but I don't have to time for exercises Does Any kind of drink help like nutrislim or anything else for weight lose please help and can not skip any meal. Just want lose weight specially inches around my waist.
Hii I m two months pregnant and my height is 5.4" and my recent weight is 75 kg. I want to know that this weight is ok or it may increased more in coming months. What diet I should flow with this weight? Pls reply soon.
I mean the days when there is chance of getting pregnant like my periods date is 2 and on 7 I had sex.
I am 37 old female having vaginal wart near valva what is it treatment can I have sex with my husband.?
I am in 5th week of pregnancy n my beta hcg level is 7680 and my progesterone level is 17.62. Please advice if it is ok.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
I am a women 35 years old, Can you suggest me to Which Medicine should I take to quickly ready for sex. Should I Take Spanish Fly Gold for the women, Approx How Much Time take to effect in my body ready for doing sex.
Before mc or after mc what is the safer period of the sex? My friend ask me after mc 5 days is a safe period of the sex.
My wife has breast pain since last one month. She says it keeps on paining whether they are touched or not, what so we do. Should we go for any major test?
No doubt it's really difficult to cut down calories during festival. However you can try to cut down calories by using the following smart ways.
1. Prepare yourself for the rakshabandhan-this means you need to be careful from few days in advance and have a check on your calorie intake right from the morning of rakshabandhan
Start replacing your usual breakfast with food items with minimum calories so that you can have space for more calories when you meet your relatives &friends.
2. Cut calories at work - avoid drinking 4-5 cups of tea or coffee when at work this will help you cut down 200-250 calories.
3. Cut down intake of cola-drinking a cola bottle with lunch or dinner means additional 145 calories. Avoid this.
4. Work out-make up your mind to add some time to your workout schedule before & after festival. This will help you shred some of the additional weight &also prepare your body not to absorb fat through sweet & other rich food items.
5. Foods rich in fiber & water - try to opt for food items that are rich in fiber & enjoy your food while you eat.
6. Dinner-pay attention to what you take at dinner. Serve this at your home, you can either take low calorie food item or simply drink a glass of milk. It is completely up to you.
Iam 18yer old girl I hav missed my period last was on 25dec. Till nw I havmt got my period. I checked bt the result was negative wr should I do to get my period early.
Is there any sideeffect of unwanted 72. And what can be side effects if pill is taken and girl is not pregnant? Please ans both.
Do you know that there are certain substances, which may cause respiratory and skin problems? Substances while at work may lead to the development of allergies when breathed in. Allergies may also occur when the substances are exposed to the skin directly. These substances are known as skin and respiratory sensitizers and are capable of causing damage to the nose, skin, throat and lungs. If you are affected in any way, further exposure to sensitizers may lead to allergic symptoms.
Effects of skin and respiratory sensitizers
The effects on the respiratory system may be experienced in the form of symptoms, such as runny or itchy eyes and nose, which is typical of hay fever. More symptoms may follow which include wheezing, breathlessness, coughing and chest tightness. The symptoms in case of skin include itchy, red, dry and cracked skin with irritation. Severe symptoms like bleeding might follow and the symptoms may spread to the different parts of the body.
When do the symptoms occur?
The symptoms show up on being exposed to the substance. In most cases, sensitization occurs within a few months. The symptoms may be experienced even twelve years after the exposure. The symptoms are more severe during evening and night. There are chances of the symptoms improving during weekends and holidays. Once established, respiratory attacks may occur, triggered by exposure to tobacco smoke, cold water and exercise. Attack on skin commonly occur when exposed to chemicals present in the cleaning products.
Substances causing sensitization
The substances, which cause skin sensitization include isocyanates, wood dust, flour and grain dust, solder flux, glues and resins, laboratory animals glutaraldehyde and chemicals used in hairdressing.
Legal obligations associated with skin and respiratory sensitisers
There are certain legal duties, which an employer should undertake for protecting employees. These include protecting workers and public from risks which are associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath Regulations lay out the legal requirements in order to protect workers. In order to comply with it, an employer has to assess the risk of health which may arise from activities at work. The employer also needs to decide the precautions which should be taken to prevent or control any risk. It is also to be ensured that control measures are utilised and maintained well. The workers’ exposure to harmful fumes and substances should be monitored constantly. The workers should also be informed, instructed and trained about the risks associated with their work.
According to homeopathy, when a patient suffers from cold, his body will develop skin complaints at times. It’s a way to get rid of internal affection in respiratory system. People usually misunderstand such cold, as another skin disease. However, neither the cold nor the skin complaint will get cured. The patient will be declining day by day. Similarly, if there are skin diseases, when suppressed, affect internal organs. Skin disease is not a health hazard unless it becomes septic. If you experience any symptoms associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers, it is important for you to visit a homeopath. This would enable timely diagnosis and treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.