Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha RavindraYour feedback matters!
Some love it, some hate it because of the smell that stays behind. However, it is advisable to eat a lot of onions, as they are very good for your health.
Cooking the onions kill their medicinal properties. That is why red onions should be eaten raw and untreated. There are a lot of combinations, and if you're brave enough, you can eat it as a side dish almost every lunch. Today, we'll give you 7 reasons to add red onions to your diet.
Stops cancer cell growth
Onions are rich sulfur compounds that protect the body from stomach cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer and prostate cancer. They are also effective in fighting off bacteria in the urinary tract.
Raw onions increase the production of insulin. If you are a diabetic, you have a good reason to regularly eat fresh raw onions.
Fibers found in raw onions can help you in the fight against constipation. They force out toxins and hard food particles from your intestines.
Help for a sore throat
Make onion juice. It's great for healing colds and sore throats.
If you are tormented by nosebleeds, red onions can stop the bleeding. You can also smell onions for healing nose bleeds.
It protects the heart
Onions can help protect the heart from coronary disease. Onions can also control high blood pressure.
Controls cholesterol levels
Raw onions control cholesterol levels and lower bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.
Patra panda sweda(ela kizhi) is a specialized therapy which is performed for the diseases related to Bones, muscles and nerves. Patra means leaves of medicinal plants. Pinda means a bolus. Sweda means Fomentation or sudation. The swedana karma or sudation therapy which is given by using a bolus which is prepared by the different combination of medicinal leaves which is processed with medicinal oil along with the medicinal herbs is called as patra panda sweda or ela kizhi. This procedure is unique, which comprises both snehana (oleation) and swedana (sudation) (snehayukta swedana)
Benefits of Patra Pinda Sweda:
It strengthens and rejuvenates the bones, muscles and nerves
Strengthens the tissues
Increases the circulation
Provides color and complexion of the skin
Helps to Reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness of the muscles
Induces good sleep and reduces the stress.
Sprains and cramps
I am having librax, pankreiflat, and pantocid dsr fr about 2 weeks. My periods is delayed for about 8 days. Can this medicines be the reason for delaying of periods?
Ovaries are normal in size but both ovaries shows multiple small anechoic sols in their parenchyma 4 mm to 7 mm in size.
I am 31 y/f. I have 5 months pregnant. Doctor ask me you are suffering from low lying placenta. What is low lying placenta? and normal delivery is possible in this case?
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required.
I'm 32. Married and happy with bedroom life. But frm few months im not satisfied. And I dnt want to depress my husband. I get in to mood during day time than at night. Please give some suggestion to satisfy myself at day time. I hate fingering. I want wild sex and rough sex.
I had unprotected sex on 26th of august and took an ipill within 1 hour but I still haven't got any withdrawal bleeding. Could I be pregnant?
Even after my 25 days old baby latches to my breast someday m not sure if hes getting enough milk because my milk supply is low and he latches for 5-15 mins only that too only sometimes.
I am suffering from uterine fibroid and I have done the robotic myomectomy and tubectomy but my period is only 2 days not much heavy so I am fear of it Is it any fear of it about my health condition.?
Sir. I have a doubt in my heart that I have a little big testicles. From last 2 to 3 year they are same they are not growing big. But I thing that I am sufferings from hydrocele problem. If it is hydrocele will it affect my life . Will it affect my partner in conceiving for pregnancy. And how. In that case my sperm count is good.
I have pcos but thin lean body n amenorrhea since 5 months. I have started ayurvedic medicines since a month. How much time would it take for periods getting regular n I hv underdeveloped mammary glands too. I am 21 YEARS. HELP!
I m 34 years old female. I m pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. Today I have experienced discharge of brown color and I also have pain in lower back and abdomen. What could be the reasons please answer and also suggest some remedies as I think the matter is serious.
I am 23 year old, last month on 5 june I had sex without precaution, and my period date is 8 to 10 between, after intimate last month I missed my period and this month also, I checked its positive, I can take misoprostol 200 tablet is it safe to have it please tell me or any other unwanted pills.
Can there be increase in endometrial lining thickness becoz of uterine polyp. Is it possible to have polyp of size 8.4mm for endometrium lining of 13mm thickness?
Lifestyle for flu are as follows:
1 drink a lot of water.
2 rest to restore energy and avoid complications like pneumonia.
3 eat diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
4 exercise regularly, which may diminish your chance of getting the flu.
5 minimize stress and reaction to stress. Consider yoga, tai-chi, or other forms of relaxation on an ongoing basis. Stress can put you at increased risk of viruses like flu.