Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha PrasadYour feedback matters!
I eat do much of healthy food with proper diet. But my body doesn't respond on that I m so slim and I have a very poor immunity system what should I do.
I have allergy from dust and also when I woke up in the morning nose starts flowing. I'm so irritated, I also concerned with many doctors but no use. Kindly advice me an effective solution.
My friend 25 year old her problem is wheat allergy hai wheat se pet phul jata hai or dast bhi lag jate hai or body is not strong please help my friend.
I have lots of pores in my facial skin of chins closer to nose. Type of minute pores which make the area look different from skin of rest of face. I had been diagnosed with asthma in my early childhood and had inhaled numerous of steam from steamer. I am not sure if it lead for these pores to develop. Please suggest.
Hi I am 70 years old and am suffering from asthama from the last 25 years, i am not a drinker, smoker and diabitic, inhaillor, tiate, budamate 400 and tab deraphylin 450 after dinner inthe mornig steam inhaillor and thereafter inj betnesol+deraphlin is taken when acute, nebulizer is also taken before lunch, i am feeling very weak and am unable even to walk 100 steps. Please advise what to do,
Very often irritation in throat leading to cough and spasm. A Bronchitis patient, allergic to cold, season change. Taking Montair LC and Foracort 200 inhaler. Suggest.
Food allergies have been on the rise and many food items have been identified as potential allergens. Common items like citrus fruits, coconut, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten can cause allergies. You don't need to stay away from your favorite dish just because it contains one of the allergy-causing ingredients. You can customize your dish with suitable substitutions and enjoy your food without worrying.
- Peanut - Peanut is one of the most common allergy-causing items. It has severe effects on people who are allergic to it. On its consumption, the throat of allergic person swells up, blocking the airways which can lead to anaphylaxis. So, for people who are allergic to this grain legume, peanut -laden cuisines like Thai food, peanut butter, and jelly are all prohibited. But you can replace peanut with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, and hemp which are available in butter form as well.
- Citrus fruits - Lime, orange, lemon, and grapefruit have been seen to cause discomfort in both adolescents and adults. There are so many citrus-flavored drinks that it becomes difficult to find a nice harmless drink. But, if you are allergic to these fruits you can go for strawberry, raspberry, and apple-flavored drinks, which are easily available.
- Coconut - Coconut is used in place of milk in vegan recipes; it can replace milk in food items like ice cream, sweet drinks, and curries. If you are allergic to coconut, substitute it with rice, soy, oats milk and even soaked cashews.
- Wheat - Wheat is not only off limits to people with celiac disease who have to lead a gluten free life but for some who are allergic to wheat specifically. Pasta, bread and many other kinds of foods are made up of wheat, but you can opt for tapioca or rice flour which is also used to make such items.
Related Tip: 3 Foods to Avoid If You Have Hyperthyroidism?
I am suffering from an allergy from food such as yeast, ajinomoto, tomato. This allergy is full flow in winter only. So what should I do ?
Could I be suggested a diet plan considering I have really poor blood circulation and I have an allergy to cold n dust. I basically can not have any foods which are cooling in nature such as tomato, cucumber.I always have chest congestion also .Any way how I can get a suitable diet to improve my health.
What are the side effects of asthalin -4 medicine 4 mg? please give answer It's very urgent and important.
How to improve immune system & digestion system, I feel I have weak immune system & I don't get all the vitamins, proteins, calcium present in the food (meal)?
My body gets stiff and pains (specially right side of neck, back and hips). This more so occurs specially after eating things like rice, potato. I am also highly allergic to Red Chillies, Ginger, Milk, Eggs. IF I eat this foods, my psoriasis flares up violently.please help
Give me suggestion to cure the dust allergy. So many times consult to doctor but no use for me just few days only solve problem ?
It is important to have some basic knowledge of the problem. Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease—sometimes worrisome and inconvenient—but a manageable condition.
Asthma is a condition in which airways of lungs become narrow and swell and produce extra mucus.
Visit or search for ssohm on internet for more tips and information on various diseases.
Hii I m 24yrs old. I use to sneeze a lot after and before going to bed almost everyday. I am also allergic to dust and also I get frequent headaches. Please help me.
With the increase in pollution, there has been a significant increase in allergies and asthma patients off late. The reason is that apart from genetic problems, allergens or pollutants play a significant role. Homeopathy is the best way to treat these with less or no side effects!
Allergens: These are types of antigens responsible for drastic immune responses. Here, the immune system acts against these to protect the body and the reactions are called allergies. Allergy can be expressed via sneezing or rashes, itching, redness in eyes, vomiting and so on.
Types of Allergens:
- One could have food allergies from foods such as peanuts (a legume), nuts, seafood and shellfish.
- Other allergens could be, but not limited to dust mite excretion, pollen, pet dander and royal jelly.
- Some drugs, dander or even dye can also cause allergy.
Homeopathic Treatment for Allergies:
- Ailanthus: For those allergic to smell of flowers
- Apis Mel: For those allergic to heat
- Argentum nit: For those allergic to sugar
- Arsenic Album: Helps patients allergic to cold drinks; fruits; rotten foods, iodine
- Bryonia: For those allergic to castor oil
- Carbo Veg: Helps those allergic to aspirin; bad liquors, salt butter, bad eggs, poultry items
- Dulcamara: Act against dampness allergy
- Histamine: Act against dust and strong perfumes allergies
- Justicia Adhatoda: For those allergic to dust
- Petroleum: Helps those allergic to cabbage
- Natrum Mur: Helps those allergic to bread and acidic food
- Nitri-spiritus dulcis: Acts against cheese allergy
- Nux Vom: For those allergic to coffee
- Sepia: For those allergic to warm boiled milk
- Sulphur: Act against antibiotic allergy
- Tellurium: For those allergic to rice
- Thuja: For those allergic to sweets; fatty meats, onion
Know About Asthma Before You Treat It: In case of Asthma, lungs are affected causing inflammation of lungs thereby narrowing airways. Asthma can start by allergies.
- Tightening of chest
- Difficulty in breathing
- Persistent cough, particularly at night.
- Natrum Sulphuricum cures Children: In case of hereditary cases, this is effective. Important symptom to have the remedy is wheezing.
- Arsenic Album for all:It is effective in acute phase as well as chronic state.
- Sambucus for children: It is given if the attack is sudden at night.
Asthma is a form of allergy. However, it can co-exist with other nasal and skin allergy symptoms. Arsenic, Allium cepa and Histaminum are homeopathic remedies for asthma along with nasal allergy.
Now you know what is to be given and when. It is advisable to call up a doctor in case of severity.