Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SujathaYour feedback matters!
I'm 62 yrs young man. Having no sugar, no bp .Now a days whole day drowsiness, loud snoring, bad breath, very bad smell from mouth.Please do help
Hi, I got yellow line in my two above front teeth. This happened when I was 11 years old. At that time I didn't care about it. Now I'm 20 and feel very shy whenever I have to laugh. I can't laugh fully, it feel very embarrassing. Please help me what can I do now to remove those yellow lines. Do I need to go to clinic to clean my teeth or this can be cure at home. Thanks.
I am suffering from teeth colour. My teeth is very fast yellow colour adopt. So how much intervals to clean my teeth?
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a six month for routine check up.
When I sleep after some time my mouth full of spit and I have to spit. After spitting again my mouth full of spit. What is it. And what is solution.
I am 20years old male while sleeping in the night saliva coming out on the pillow. Please give me tips to stop it. Thank you.
I have habit of eating pan masala and my teeth are badly red. Is there any remedy without going to a dentist.
Hi doctor im having a serious gum bleeding and its swollen as well. At the end its all deep cuts as well. Tried using all types of toothpastes for this prob did not work. Being having this prob for more than 3 months. Hope you can help me with a solution.
I have every possible prblm in my teeth n hair, starting frm gum bleeding, yellowish teeth, sensitivity n in hair falling, white hair, rough ,thin, what should I do?
My wisdom tooth is growing and sometimes the pain gets unbearable, is there any way by which the pain can be reduced?
Hi, Im facing gums problem. How should I take care for healthy gums. I didn't have any drinking and chewing habits. My gums are little bit move down on lower incisors.
I am a paan chewer. Mu gum often swell and tooth pains when chewing. I used Hexagel, Muco pain for temporary relief. Any permanent remedy?
I am 33 years old and I always smell bad breath from my mouth. Can you suggest the best home remedies or treatments suits by problem.
My father remove their jaw teeth just few days ago but now there are little wound on that place. What should we do?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.