Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha AbrahamYour feedback matters!
Yoga literally means ‘union’ and it focuses on harmonizing the mind and body by tackling issues like stress. Stress has a debilitating effect on not only self image but also on a person’s libido. Thus, yoga can indirectly bring back a spark to your love life and boost your libido. Here are 6 yoga poses for better sex.
- The Cat stretch: This yoga asana helps strengthen Kegel muscles. Place both your knees and palms on the floor and hips directly above your knees. Inhale while raising your chin, chest and tailbone and arching your back downwards. As you do this, compress your buttocks. Hold your breath for a few second and exhale. As you exhale, arch your back upwards and relax your buttocks.
- The Wide legged Straddle: This exercise boosts libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic area by stretching the inner thighs. Sit upright on the floor with your legs spread as far apart as possible and toes pointed upwards. Hold your knees. While keeping your back straight try taking your palms closer to your ankles. Stop whenever you feel your hamstrings stretch. Hold your breath and extend your chest downwards as far as possible.
- The Eagle: This pose enhances blood flow into the cervix. To practice this asana stand upright and bend the left knee while wrapping the calf with your right calf and foot. Lower your buttocks till you are almost in a sitting position and tuck in your tailbone. Simultaneously cross your left arm over the right at the elbow and wrap the fore arms around each other till your palms face each other. Lift your arms upwards and hold the position for as long as possible before releasing. Repeat with the other leg.
- The bridge: This position flexes and stretches the hips while toning the vaginal muscles to boost orgasms. Lie on your back and bring your feet 5 inches below your buttocks while bending your knees. Inhale and raise your hips upwards with your palms face down by your side. Hold for 10 seconds and lower your hips while exhaling.
- Bound Angle: This asana opens the hips raises the temperature of thee groin area. Begin by witting upright with your legs outstretched in front of you. Bend your knees outwards and bring your soles together so that they are facing each other. Hold your ankles and try lowering your knees to the ground as far as possible.
- The cobra pose: This is an energizing asana. Lie on your stomach with palms face down below your ribs. Stretch your legs out with the top of your foot pressing against the ground. Lift your chest off the floor and hold for 10 seconds before releasing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
My wife is pregnant for 27 weeks. Her feet's started swelling. Is it scary? What are dos and don't s?
I am patient of hyperprolactinaemia having cabgolin but breast discharge while touching. My prolactin level is normal. Can I conceive in is condition.
My lmp was 15 nov. I had bleeding so my doctor gave me hcg 5000 mg and progesterone 200 mg injections biweekly. Can I take them both at the same time. Is there any side effect of these injections on me or my baby.
Hi doctors My wife (age 25 yrs) is 60 days pregnant and she is having urinary tract infection and the test showed most of the bacteria as resistant. Antibiotics are not good at this point of time. Is there any safe treatment in Allopathy, Ayurveda or homeopathy . Kindly suggest I want my wife and baby to be safe.
Hi Doctor I am 26 (2016) years old and trying to conceive. I was diagnosed with PCOD in 2009 and was given Krimson 35 for three months I got my periods regularly but had many side effects stopped medication and practiced yoga diet and had regular periods. I got married in 2013 and from oct 2014 trying for baby. We used only withdrawal method for pregnancy during early days no medicationThen I started trying to get pregnant in oct 2014 and after three months jan 2015 went to doctor and took test ultrasound and all. All test came normal and I had cyst only in right ovaries. Doc asked me to take duphaston 10mg from 24th day of the cycle and have contact from 14-24 by I miss understood and took duphaston from 14-24 for four cycles. I went o doc again she asked to stop all medicines as you took it in wrong dates it would have confused hormones. Doc said you try for one year reduce weight (i am 150 cm 54 kgs) diet and come after a year. She told take folic and glycomet tried for four monthly cycles were irregular 36 day 39 days like thatThen my husband went to onsite from sep 2015 - dec 2015i did not take any medicine then. My periods were irregular then also. Since he came back on dec I went to doc she agin told have duphaston for 2 cycle (from 24th day for 1 week) and come. I had for one cycle got my periods thought from jan 2016 I will try for 6 months with folic acid alone and then go to doc. Jan 11 was start date of the cycle now it is feb 26, it is 47 days of the cycle. No periods negative test. I had single drop of blood on 31 and 32 days fo this cycle I am doing yoga for 1 hour daily and gym for 30 mins. My questions are1. Can I still be pregnant? 2. What could be reason for this confusion3. I stopped taking glycomet 850 and had only folic acid could that cause this delayed periods? 4. What are the next steps I should do5. How long does duphaston tablet have effects in our body. Will no taking that cause delayed periods.
I hav my last periods on 3 march. Nd on 10 th march I had sex with my husband i. E, on 8 th day of my periods. I also taken ipill within 2-3 hrs. Nd I also experience bleeding of 3 days from 16-18 march. I after 5-6 days of. Taking ipill. After that my periods not. Came yet. Today is 5 may. please help. What is this. I m. Vry tnsd.
My wife is 39 years old and right now she is conceived, and 4 months running, As per her statement she got the last period on 4th of March but as per the USG on 3th June the Doctor say the age of the fetus is 14 weeks few days, My question is that how come the age is increased whereas as per the LMP it suppose to be 12 to 13 weeks app.
Sir I had sex during my last day of periods Date 20 january. And till I doesn't get my periods can I pregnent if yes so please tell.Me the abortion tablet for one.Month baby in my uterus?
Then after some time, brush and clean your mouth. Avoid eating anything for 30-40 minutes. Initially, you will find difficulty in drinking 4 glasses so start from 1-2 glasses and then increase gradually by 4 glasses of water. If it is possible, you can drink some lukewarm water also.
Most of the people do not know the benefits of drinking water early morning so they start their day with coffee or tea which is not good for health. Drinking of water empty stomach is really beneficial as it eliminate toxins and all substances that our body does not need. It has several benefits like maintaining the elasticity and tonicity of the skin, prevent constipation, helps in maintaining blood pressure, headache, diarrhoea, vision problems, diabetes, TB, heart problems etc. There are several other benefits. So start drinking water and make yourself fit and healthy.
watermelon is good or not for a mother to breastfeeding. Which food to avoid for brest feeding to a mother.
I have PCOS problem in my ovary. Periods occur in 38 days in every month. Feel severe left side stomach pain before 10 days of my period in every month. Trying to convince since 3 years but not getting result. What I will do.
I am 21 years old I am suffering from irregular periods from 10 months I consulted a doctor and she told that I have pcos. I have taken the course for 6 months and still my problem did not get cured so doctor advised to take tablets for another 6 months I have increased in weight by 7 kgs and have lot of hair loss feeling lot of pain in pelvis region with leg pain and back ache. What should I do now.
5 Remedies From Ayurveda to Increase Libido And Combat Male Infertility
Men often search for ayurvedic treatment for reproductive weakness due to a loss of libido. A lack in desires and potency can not only harm a relationship physically but emotionally too. Such a situation can be embarrassing for both the partners. It can lead to dissatisfaction, stress and anxiety.
A Poor Libido Can Be Due To Several Reasons Such As:
- Having a dissatisfactory relationship.
- Lack of confidence.
- Loss of bond and feeling of attraction between partners.
- Compulsion to pursue relationship with somebody you don't like.
- Anxiety and stress.
- Certain habits like eating salty, spicy and hot food can increase pitta. This destroys semen and cause a decline in your libido.
- It could be that you are overindulged in such activities. Overindulgence leads to a decrease in the quantity of semen.
- Controlling sexual urges for a longer duration of time can also cause a loss of libido. As this leads to Veeryaavarodha, obstruction of semen.
As loss of libido is not a major issue, it is purely psychological and organic; you can rely on herbal remedy for male infertility caused due to this situation. Ayurveda has solutions for almost everything from minor indigestion to lowered male potency. It has been a part of Indian medicine since decades now. The best part about relying on Ayurvedic treatments is that they do not have any side effects.
Here is a list of five amazing Ayurvedic solutions that can enhance male potency safely:
Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogenic herb. It is also known as Indian ginseng. You can use this herb to cure premature ejaculation, impotence, infertility and lot more. Ashwagandha improves the functioning of body and nourishes nerves. It also allows the body to adapt to stress, which is a major cause behind libido.
Moreover, ashwagandha has an ability to strengthen reproductive system, restore male potency and desires. You can easily consume this herb with milk, water and honey.
Shatavari is also known as asparagus racemosus. It is efficient at enhancing female fertility. Shatavari nourishes the female reproductive organs such as ovum. It also promotes blood circulation, formation, reduce the risk of miscarriage, and increase chances of conception and hormonal imbalance.
Shilajit has been a part of ayurvedic treatment for male infertility since years. It is known to enhance the male potency and give a boost to desires and moods. Shilajit improves both quality and quantity of male sperms.
Intake of Shilajit would also support proper functioning of sex hormones and maintain a balance in performance. It should be the first choice for men looking to boosts libido naturally.
Garlic has immense advantages when it comes to ayurvedic treatments. This is used as an effective food item to enhance libido in both men and women. Intake of garlic improves the functioning of reproductive organs post damage caused by an injury or disease.
Salabmishri is a terrestrial plant. It helps in increasing stamina and overall performance of male body. This herb also aids in improving the quality of sperms ad promoting blood circulation to the penis.
You can depend on these herbs to boost libido in a short span of time in a natural or herbal way. Consumption of herbs would not cause any harm to your body. However, if you are already taking some prescribed medicines, it would be better to consult your physician before consuming any herbs.Moreover, make sure you have a healthy diet regime. Don't eat too much spicy or hot food items. Inculcate all the vitamins and minerals in your diet. You can also opt for fresh fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
An Ayurdhamah is dedicated to restoring and maintaining the lost balance between physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, through the understanding and practice of age-old systems of Ayurveda and Yoga. Our strength lies in understanding the body and its performance at constitutional level and that is what we apply to our Remedies.