Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha AbrahamYour feedback matters!
I am having committed relationship with my gf and we have done sex enough times with condoms. However, for a change, we both are interested to do sex without condom without taking any risk of pregnancy. Also, she have PCOD so taking I pill will be issues for her periods because she is already taking progesterone pills for periods. So can anyone of you please suggest me any solution? Please let me know apart from saying that don't do sex without protection. Thanks a lot in advance.
Actually doctor I was spotting after 6 days of my period and my last periods date was 18 may. So can you help me by answering when is my ovulation time ?
I am male. My name is RINALDO. My age is 28 years. I am married since 9 months. From 7 months we are trying to have baby. Recently my wife was diagnosed with 2 cyst in her left ovary of 4.5 cm amd 2.3 cm each. She taking Novelon tablet as per doctors prescription. After this course of one month medicine our doctor told to take sonography and if still cyst is there then go for laparoscopy. Meanwhile I was asked by Doctor to do semen analysis for myself. And my semen analysis report is as follows: 1. Volume: 4 ml 2. Appearance: opaque white 3. liquefaction time: 30 mins 4. Viscosity: viscous. 5. Fructose test: positive 6. PH: Alkaline 7. Sperm count: 96 million/no 8. % motility after liquefaction: active-60%, sluggish-30%,immotile: 10%. After 3 hours: active - 40%, sluggish-30%, immotile-30%. 9. Average grade of motility: IV 10. Abnormal forms (200 spermatozoa): 15% 11. Pus cells: 2-5/ God seen 12. RBC's: occasional seen 13. Epithelial cells: 0-2/hpf seen Misc. Findings: NIL Sperm agglutination : Nil. Kindly clarify on my sperm analysis. Can I become a father? Am I having an infection? And how can my wife's problem be solved? AND when can we plan for a baby? Thank you.
Hidoctor Actually my period date was on 10.03.2015 but till 27.03.15 i did not get my period i had my pragnency test on my 5th i.E. On 15.03.15 it was negative again i took on 17.03.15 it was negative again on 22.03 i took my test it was negative when should i taka my pragency test again please suggest me the correct date.
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
I got 5 months old baby. What can I apply for the stretch marks appears on my stomach? Please can you suggest me any cream or oil through which I can ride off my stretch marks?
My wife is feeling pain in her Vagina because of sex for one week. How to prevent with this. She's has already taken the medicine for that.
Divya had a pill twice in this month due to unprotected sex one on 4 July n one on 19 July . Her periods used to come on 21 July but no sign till 24 . Please advise if we need to check with doctor or is that normal.
Blood content in periods is decreasing since two months. It is a sign of infertility? Please tell me. What are the symptoms of infertility?
Hi. For a few days , when I wipe, theirs blood coming from my private area (not a lot just a few streaks of blood on the tissue). I believe I had a uti or yeast infection earlier this week as well. My period is due in a few days. But theirs still blood when I wipe my private area. I've never had this happen. What could it be?
I am suffering pcos. My weight 85kg. Doc advised to loose weight. Please help me by giving the proper diet chart so that I can loose weight by following the diet chart. I want to have a child please somebody help me.
I am suffering from 2 month gap period problem And also I want to ask I'm 20 but still I'm flat chest no boobs why is it?
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
Abdominal massage with cinnamon and ginger infused oil is effective to lessen the cramps pain and provide relief during menstruation.
Yoga is a complete workout of body and mind, and is a combination of stretching along with deep breathing and meditation. It is a way of keeping yourself fit without doing strenuous workouts and lifting heavy weights.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian medical science, which treats an illness or a disease using natural ingredients. Ayurvedic treatment has been proven to be the most effective in cases of asthma, paralysis, joint pain, headache and gynecological issues. The following points emphasize the relation between Yoga and Ayurveda:
1. Aim at ensuring mental peace: Yoga and Ayurveda both are extremely powerful in treating medical issues as well as in delivering mental peace. Ayurveda uses diets, herbs, shrubs, meditation and pranayama for treating purpose. Both of them are interrelated branches of India's ancient knowledge.
2. Based on similar principles: The principles of Trigunas i.e. Sattva, Rajas and Tamas and the principles of panchamahabuthas i.e. fire, water, air, space and earth are the base of Yoga and Ayurveda. Both of them are based on the basic principles of the body, such as working procedures of the body and effects of food and medicine on our body.
3. Share common beliefs: Both Yoga and Ayurveda have a common belief regarding healthy body as the two believe that a healthy and balanced mind result in a healthy body. Both of them have the similar metaphysical anatomy and physiology that consist of 7 primary chakras (centers of energy), 5 bodily sheaths, 72,000 nadis (subtle channels) and the Kundalini Shakti (energy). Yoga and Ayurveda both believe that in order to fulfill the four aims of life it is necessary to keep your body healthy. The four aims are:
- Dharma (duty)
- Artha (wealth)
- Kama (desire)
- Moksha (liberation)
4. Similar treatment measures: For the purpose of treatment, Yoga and Ayurveda, both use meditation and pranayama practices. For improving the mental and physical health, both of them use body purification procedures, herbs & natural ingredients and chanting of mantras. The body purification procedure is known as 'Shatkriyas' in Yoga and as 'Panchakarma' in Ayurveda.
Many Yoga practitioners add Ayurvedic remedies to your daily routines because Yoga and Ayurveda together are powerful mediums that maintain your body, breath, senses, mind and chakras. Together Yoga and Ayurveda work excellently and cure you naturally with no side effects.
Related Tip: "Yoga Vs Gym"