Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha AbrahamYour feedback matters!
1. Put one or two lemon slices in the water and drink it. It helps to reduce vomiting sensation.
2. Make powder out of ginger root and add three teaspoons of it to boiled water. Now let the become cool. Sip this water throughout the day.
3. Chew on anise or fennel seeds, which are best to soothe upset stomach.
4. Drink a glass of water every hour can reduce morning sickness.
5. Drinking peppermint tea in the morning also relieves from morning sickness.
6. Raspberry leaf tea is another way to fight the morning sickness. It's safe to take 1.5 to 2.4g of tea leaf per day.
7. Take a glass of cool water and mix a tablespoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar to it. Drinking this mixture daily in morning, is an effective remedy for morning sickness.
8. Prepare a mixture of 1 teaspoon of fresh limejuice, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice, 1 teaspoon honey and 1 teaspoon mint juice. Consume this mixture 3 to 4 times daily.
9. Take juice of about 25 fresh curry leaves and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of fresh limejuice. Daily take this mixture for 3 to 4 times.
Vaccines are recommended for very young children because their immune systems are not yet fully mature and also because their stomachs produce less acid, making it easier for ingested bacteria and viruses to multiply. These factors leave them the most vulnerable to the devastating effects of these serious diseases.
When a baby is developing in the mother's womb it is in a sterile environment. The baby's immune system goes into action at birth, as the child confronts bacteria outside of the womb. But our bodies are an amazing creation with an immune system that is ready to go to work from the moment that we are born. Infants begin to immediately develop an active immune response to these bacteria -- an immune response that prevents these bacteria from entering the bloodstream and causing harm.
Within the first two years of life a child is exposed to 11 or 12 vaccines, some of which are given over time in multiple doses. The degree to which these vaccines challenge a child's immune system is just a drop in the ocean when compared to the tens of thousands of environmental challenges that babies successfully manage every single day.
Things you should discuss with your child's health care provider when scheduling vaccinations:
If your child has had an allergic reaction to a previous vaccination or a vaccine ingredient, such as eggs or gelatin.
If your child has a high fever, or a history of fever after receiving a vaccination.
Doctors and other public health experts have worked hard to come up with the optimal vaccination schedule, affording the most complete and safest protection possible. It is not advisable to skip or delay vaccines, as this will leave the child vulnerable to disease for a longer period of time. Parents should discuss any concerns with their child's pediatrician.
Hello Doc, am having PCOS, now am planning to have kids. As per my gyn consultation started using Ovacet twice a daily of 2gms. My LMP was on 03-12-2015-09-12-2015. After cycle every alternate day we had love. Now during 15 and 16 days. Now am getting cramps in pelvic area and noticed few spotting. I did not understand the reason behind this whether this is a Implantation bleeding or Menstrual bleeding. If it is implantation bleeding. Is it possible to have this very early after menstrual cycle. Please Advise I need to extra care.
Hello doctor I am 8 month pregnant from last 4 5 days I am feeling pain in my stomach abdominal and back pain with water discharge also. Doctor prescribed medicine of 2 days and said if you will not get relief you have to admit in hospital for 2 3 days. I am stressed what if the baby will deliver in 8 month is it safe or not? Pls suggest me something.
Monsoon is happily welcomed by one and all after a hot summer. But the immunity of the body is reduced in this season as it makes our body defenseless to a lot of diseases that are generally associated with the monsoon season. The temperature at a place goes down when it rains, but it brings along uninvited mosquitoes. Hence, our body immunity must be boosted so that it becomes resistant to any disease. The most prevalent diseases that occur due to a mosquito bite are dengue, malaria, brain fever and filaria.
Methods to treat mosquito bites in monsoon: Water stagnation is caused due to rain and the stagnated water acts as an excellent breeding ground for mosquitoes. Even any pond with still water can produce mosquitoes easily in just 4 days. Mosquito coils and repellents are not that very effective, and they cannot captivate these invaders totally. It is best to make use of home remedies that are helpful as well as harmless than using mosquito repellants that contain chemicals in them.
Effective and simple remedies to treat mosquito bites:
The after effects of a mosquito bites are not only annoying, but also very harmful and it is better that mosquito bites are treated by use of home remedies:
- The most effective anti-itch remedy that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is the use of Ammonia. The acidity or the pH of the skin is changed and ammonia is known to oppose chemical reactions that cause the itching. Dry cotton can be moistened by use of Ammonia and applied to the affected area.
- The other effective method that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is rubbing alcohol on the affected area. Alcohol cures the itch and is even known to minimize the swelling. Alcohol can be poured directly on the affected area or can be applied with cotton.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent antiseptic that is used to prevent any infection caused due to mosquito bites. It is very important that Hydrogen Peroxide is applied in the right way to reduce the swelling and redness. It is an effective remedy that can be used for kids as well.
- Soap can also be applied on the affected area to provide relief and in case of any irritation, it is better to wash off the area with water immediately.
- To minimize the discomfort caused due to a mosquito bite, toothpaste can be applied to that area. Toothpaste that contains menthol, peppermint as well as baking soda is good for treating a mosquito bite.
There are many other such products that are readily available at home and that can be used to treat mosquito bites like garlic, table salt, ketchup, garlic and cocktail sauce.
I m giving her to unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy on last month till she has no periods and she isn't pregnant m worried so what can I do please give the answer thanks.
I am a dental student, I wanted to know whether a person infected by herpes could practice medicine pursue his medical career.
• Stay Slimmer With Water--Replace calorie-filled beverages with water, and drink a glass before meals to help you feel fuller.
Drinking more water helps in metabolism .
• Water Boosts Your Energy - The right amount of water will help your heart pump your blood more effectively. And water can help your blood transport oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells.
• Lower Stress With Water - About 70% to 80% of your brain tissue is water. If you're dehydrated, your body and your mind are stressed. To keep stress levels down, drink water.
• Build Muscle Tone With Water - Drinking water helps prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
• Nourish Your Skin - Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you're dehydrated. Water is nature's own beauty cream.
Drinking water hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger. It also flushes out impurities and improves circulation and blood flow, helping your skin glow.
• Stay Regular With Water - Along with fiber, water is important for good digestion.
Water helps dissolve waste particles and passes them smoothly through your digestive tract.
• Water Reduces Kidney Stones- Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
Hello, me and my had oral sex with protection though ve do not have any intercourse other than rubbing my penis using protection. She had her last periods during the period 5-8 of april, and ve had oral sex on 15th april, and now she is having itching on her boobs and nipples. Is that a symptom of pregnancy? If yes the how to avoid?
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife is having the 8th Month of Pregnancy and expected due is on 15th December 2016. She is feeling very high itching on her full body since last 15 days, everyone said around us that, this is normal in pregnancy. But still it not stopped and also she is suffering very high itching in the night. And for that, she is not able to take the proper nap in a night. We had consulted a skin specialist and take his advice. He suggests for use of Alovel Clobetasol cream and if sever itching then to take diominic tablet. There is no more effective after taking a tablet. We are in confused situation that, Should she has to take medicine at this stage? Are there any Tests needs to require? What is the best way to relief from itching pain? We both are worried at this stage. Please, advice your best.
Hi doctor. I want to conceive very fast. I got marry last year I have taken OVRAL*L 5 days. My Question is there any side effects of OVRAL*L contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy forever. Now I want to conceive my husband n my reports are normal. please doctor suggest me that I may pregnant very soon. Thank you.
I am a vegetarian. After two c-sections my weight became 55-75 kgs. I've back pain and knee pains too. please suggest to reduce my weight to 60 kgs.
Breast cancer, most common cancer type in women. For this reason, and because the breast often long shows no symptoms and therefore often go undetected for a long time, many women have great fear of getting this condition.
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, although the risk is not for all women is the same.
There are rather few known risk factors that increase the probability of developing a breast cancer.
1. This cancer type mostly arises from malignantly altered cells of the mammary gland or milk ducts. These cancer cells have the property that they can grow and multiply uncontrollably into vessels.
This allows in growth of blood vessels in the breast cancer throughout the body to disperse cancer cells, which then become the starting point of offshoot, known as metastases.
2. Other risk factors are smoking, especially in youth, and increased alcohol consumption. Rarely, benign breast tumors can develop into cancer.
3. Also some cases of breast cancer in women are due to such a familial risk. Especially if the mother or sister, so close blood relatives, is already ill at a young age, this may be an indication of such a gene mutation.
1. Cancer tumor generally grows very slowly, it can take years in some cases up to 20 years take until it is palpable.
2. Only when the breast cancer develops at a specific location, it can already cause early symptoms. Formed, for example, in an adult stage, this can lead to fluid discharge from the nipple.
3. There is also breast cancer tumors that spread in the skin of the nipple. This so called Paget’s disease leads to redness and flaking of the nipple, which can easily be confused with eczema of the nipple.
4. At a more advanced stage of the disease when the tumor has already become significantly larger, other characters may be added.
The tumor can then cause a swelling and redness of the surrounding tissue. In addition, it can also lead to confiscation of the nipple or skin area, which is located directly above the tumor.
5. At the present time, in the very consistent examinations are performed, a breast cancer stops are usually discovered at a relatively early stage, so that such ulceration is rarely seen.
Treatment or therapy
The treatment is customized for each patient. Depending on the stage of different surgical procedures, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy and radiation are combined.
1. Over half of the women, it is possible to perform a breast conserving surgery called so. In this case not the whole affected breast, but the tumor is removed at a sufficient safety distance.
In addition to the lymph nodes in the armpit removed now, as they could possibly be already infected tumor cells.
By this operation, expansion however, there may in certain cases to impaired drainage of tissue fluid manifested by a painful swelling of the arm on the same side.
2. Another way of adjuvant therapy is chemotherapy. Here, the woman concerned will be administered substances that damage the tumor cells so much that they die. These drugs, the so called cytotoxic drugs may be administered in a plurality of cycles, so that today usually 6 treatment cycles to be carried out at an interval of 3 weeks.
The optimal breast cancer treatment for each woman is compiled from all of these treatment options, what the prognosis of women suffering from cancer has improved significantly in recent years.
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
Mam, I had safe sex on 9th july . My date is on 20th july . But on 17th july it occurred a little bleeding not as a regular. Is it a serious problem. I do not wanna pregnancy. Please tell me something.
One of the fundamental principles of ayurveda is to treat a patient on a holistic level. Instead of just providing relief from symptoms, it identifies the root cause of the disease and aims to give you a permanent cure, wherever possible. Instead of a short-term cure and instant relief, ayurveda focuses on giving you long-term health and well-being, which is bound to take some time.
Similar to any type of treatment, the time taken for improvement or cure of your disease in ayurveda depends upon the severity and type of your disease. The stage at which you go for ayurveda treatment makes a huge difference. If you have been living it for the last 5-10 years, you can't expect to see improvements in a few weeks. The longer you wait to go for ayurveda treatment, the longer it will take to get relief and treat the condition. However, if you sincerely follow the diet and lifestyle advice given to you by your ayurveda doctor, and take your medicines regularly on time, ayurveda treatment is sure to show improvements in a relatively shorter period of time.