Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suhel PashaYour feedback matters!
I have a severe headache and my eyes are paining from a long ago can you give me a suggestion for the decrease of my eyesight and headache.
Hello 22 years male am getting so many sexual thoughts so am doing masturbating more than 6 times a day even even after doing masturbation am getting thoughts of s3x within 15 minutes I want to reduce my frequency of masturbating does doing more than 5 times a day affects the body how do control my mind from sexual thoughts please give me advice.
I am 21 years old and I'm suffering from acidity on eating anything. I have tried several medicine prescribed by the doctors but I am not getting any relief. What should I do?
I am suffering from Liver cirrhosis which is recently been diagnosed in the month of January 2017. Reason of cirrhosis in my case is not detected till now by doctors as I mentioned neither alcoholic nor having hepatitis b or c nor fatty liver. Doctors r suspecting it due to auto immune and want to do biopsy to confirm it but they are telling that there r 50-50 chances of confirming it .Since my platelet count is 73000 only and blood takes time to clothing, I am fearful of getting biopsy done. What I should do and is there any other way to confirm auto immune. Please help me and guide me.
I am 26 year male. My height is 190 cm and weight 95 kg. I have problem regarding sex. I suffered from early fall problem. I had tried some yoga but its not working actually. Could you please help me for the same.
I am 26 years old, suffering from allergic bronchitis for 2 years. As I have cold, there occurs extreme dry cough. Cold will covered in 4-5 days but cough remains there for a long period. Please help me out, for permanent cure.
Hi doctor my name is izaz I am from bangalore my age is 23 My question is I have one problem for sex. My penis power very low. I need good suggestions please sir.
I had herpes infection in my left eye after 1 year the nerve pain above the eye lid again started so I discontinued the medicine prescribed by neurologist and started homeopathic medicine for herpes is it a good choice?
I am 46 years old I have checked my Vitamin B12 and it is below 83. How it is low and what are the effects on body and remedies for this.
Hello sir/ma'am I am 23 years old guy. My question is how to get long n thick my penis. please tell me I have 5.7 inches only I want to get thicker n longer penis bcoz my girlfriend wants it. please tell me some treatment. Thank you.
I am 29y unmarried boy but I have gf. Last night we are very closer each other just like first night. Then I realized I am excited but my penis did not grow up what is problem in my penis or my body.
I am suffering from an enlarged prostate (36 cc) since about an year. I am a 63 yr. Old married male living in Ghaziabad. Canyon advise the Ayurvedic treatment. Regards Vijay Kumar Aggarwal 9868805168.
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.