Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suhasini
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SuhasiniYour feedback matters!
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial Talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash.
Consult your doctor if the rash becomes serious and requires immediate attention.
What do I do to get pregnant. I received my menstruation periods 23rd November and my menstruation cycle is 28days. What are the most fertile days for me to conceive. Thanks.
Hello Dr. My sister suffers from terrible pain during periods. She is 24 years old unmarried. She had pcod but now it is completely cured but she still feels lot of pain that she gets unconscious because of pain. Is there anything that can cure this permanently.
I am 16 years old and I have recently started masturbating though not so recently but I think for last 3 months. I generally masturbate with one finger and only occasionally use 2 fingers for that purpose but I have noticed that the outer lamina of my privates is loosening and it does not look virgin anymore but I am a virgin. What should I do to restore the shape of my privates.
I am 54 years old woman. My ht is 4'11" and wt is 62 kg. I gained wt during my menopause. Please suggest some remedy to control my wt.
I have a 4.5 month old baby and my milk supply has dropped down as I feed him with formula milk. I want to breastfeed him again but he refuses to respond due to low milk supply. Please suggest how can I get more milk so that he breastfeeds again.
Hi, I'm 19 years old. My weight is 68kgs. I'm going to gym from 29/12/2015 timings morning 6 am to 7 am. But I should not know about food maintenance. I'm requesting you to tell the way of controlling (maintaining) of food during this period.
You must have heard about the indispensible use of the effective tea tree oil in so many Ayurvedic preparations. The oil is effective for many reasons, and the six common uses are as follows.
- Treating scars and wounds: Tea tree oil is effective in extremely small concentrations, and can cause miraculous effects. That is why only a small portion is enough to get promising results. When two drops of tea tree oil are combined with 15 drops of Jojoba oil, and this mixture is applied to the wounds, injuries and scars, they heal quickly and scars disappear faster.
- Treating breathing and respiratory problems: A lot of medical conditions, which may be caused by a bacteria or virus, can result in respiratory problems as a direct effect or side effect. In all such cases like cough and cold, flu, asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, tuberculosis etc., tea tree oil is highly effective and hence used in Ayurvedic medicines to loosen the mucous inside and expel it out. A direct massage on the chest by adding it with the other oils, or adding a few drops to warm water for inhaling vapour can help.
- Mind freshener and nerve treatment: Tea tree oil has found great usage in mind freshening and nervous disease treatments. That’s because of the soothing effect of the oil in boosting the mind and body. In fact, it is also used in fighting fatigue, tiredness, phobias, fear, stress etc. Therefore, a body massage with coconut oil and about five drops of tea tree oil added to it helps very much.
- Clearing lice and dandruff: These two are the major problems of hair and scalp, and both have a common remedy, which is the tea tree oil. The oil has microbial and fungicidal properties, which prove it to be a useful ingredient in the making of concoction and Ayurvedic medicines for dandruff and lice problems. The oil can directly be blended with hair oil or shampoo for great effects.
- Skin infections due to bacteria and fungus: Skin problems aggravated by fungus infection, bacteria etc. can be alleviated with application of tea tree oil. The antifungal properties of the oil helps fight worse conditions like athlete’s foot, jock itch etc. Equal proportions of tea tree oil and any other oil like coconut or almond oil can be applied on to the affected parts twice daily to clear off fungus and heal the skin.
- Immunity and resistance booster: Tea tree oil can be used for massages and rubs by mixing just two drops to any other base oil like coconut oil, for treating and preventing several skin and body conditions. These include bed sores, fungal infections, nappy and diaper rashes, cuts and wounds, insect bites, rashes and a lot more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am Dr Richa Garg. I am a Nutritionist and Wellness consultant at Arogya Nutrition.
Aaj hum baat karenge online program ki. We have our online programs for weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, PC OS and many other lifestyle related disorders which are extremely personalised. Jab bhi hum online program Ki baat karte hain to sabse pahle mind me jo question ata hai ki hum agar dietician se nahi milenge toh hamari diet hamare according kaise banegi. What the program be successful, let me explain you this process. The first step after enrollment to any program is to fill the history form or assessment sheet.
This form contains almost more than 150 questions about your diet, lifestyle and health issues. This history form is actually a mirror to me. This mirror allows me to deeply analyse about your eating habits, eating culture and the kind of lifestyle you are following. Hamare bahut sare clients aise bhi hain jo ki bahut chote areas mein ya villages mein rehte hain aur bahut computer friendly nahi hai. Aise cases mein hamari team unse coordinate karke unka history form complete karti hai.
History form fill karne ke baad bhi aga r hume lagta hai ki kuch cheezein unexplained reh gayin hai toh hum clients se coordinate karke complete details record karte hain. This is actually based on the program. This is a tool for me to plan a diet customised. Hum aap se aapki measurements bhi puchte hain. So that we can take care of your inch losses as well. Hum aap ko batate hain ki aapko measurements kahan se aur kaise leni hai. The second step is to check the availability of certain foods and super-foods in your area.
We will share a checklist with you , you have to tick and cross based upon availability and unavailability of that particular food so that diet plan can be customised accordingly. The third step is to know the internal environment of your body through blood test. After analysing your history we will recommend you certain blood test so that internal balance can be achieved successfully. In the meantime, we are waiting for your reports, we will forward you program specific do's and don'ts, health mantras and other relevant tips to follow.
The final step is to plan your actual diet and lifestyle guidelines. While planning your diet , we do consider your likes and dislikes so that you can enjoy your health journey. We mainly act through mental support and motivation. 21st century lifestyle is the base of all diseases, stress, confusion due to media and advertisement, we will cater all your queries. After receiving your first plan, you have to check it thoroughly and you can ask your queries and the changes required.
After every 4 to 5 days, we will take your feedback and on the basis of feedback we will forward your next plan. We will also provide you an eating-out guide, travel guide and tips for holiday plan. Also you can mention your cravings in between so that you can learn how to manage them well. So it is a complete health package in which we try to focus on overall health. After finishing the plan, we will give you a maintenance guide so that you can follow that guide and you can maintain your results.
Once you join the program, you are a lifetime member with Arogya nutrition, we will send you all the health updates and health tips. And also we will cater all your queries so that you can maintain well. So, let's make a life full of Health and Wellness together.