Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SuhashiniYour feedback matters!
I am of 27 years and in the early stage of pregnancy (10 days pregnant). What medicines and precaution I should take.
I m 21 yrs old n my weight is 80kg.Aprt from regular sports like basketball.M not loosing weight.I have problem of migrane n PCOD.But my rest thyroids reports n insulin are normal.Yet not able to loose weight.N when i get feverish feeling thermometer shows maximum 99.7 temperarure.N if body temperature(rarely) increase 100 or 100+ with in an hour it shots down to 96 or 96.Any solution to it?
I miss my periods. I take morning pill on 14 april then I have light bleeding on 21 april. Last time my period on 3 april and I also do home urine test it shows negative but my periods still not come.
In july me and my boyfriend got intimidated and he ejaculated on my clothes. I have got three menstrual cycles after that but now I am having a white discharge instead and my menstruation date has passed.what might be the problem that i am facing?
Last 4 years I have pcod problem. After marriage this problem continues means I have no children sir. what can be done?
My mom is 51 year old and she had done her ferritin, serum test. So I am providing the report i. E, 51.30 ng/ml bio ref interval- (10.00-291.00). Can you please let me know is it fine or not.
I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks 6 days. Got my D&C done on 8th March and have not got my periods yet. My stomach looks very bloated with no pain. Wanted to know by when would my periods start? I had regular periods earlier.
7 important things to note before you let the woman stay on top
If you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while. But, before you do so, here are 7 things to know
Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:
It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.
It imitates the way most guys masturbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.
It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.
It's great during pregnancy because it doesn't put any pressure on the belly.
It can cause injuries like penile fractures are care is not taken.
It doesn't allow for much clitoral stimulation
It may lead to faster loss of erection because the penis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.
Hi I am 29 years old female I am into my 5th week and 3 days pregnancy since two days I have notice little bleeding which is light red I have a cramping since yesterday afternoon till now and backache also but my cramping and backache are for sometime as they go away and come but yesterday afternoon it was painful and got relief by evening I am concern is everything ok as I have not made any appointment till yet for Dr. but did took pregnancy test was positive my last periods was on 7th sept 2016 please can you help.
24 year old female. Pregnancy ended using unwanted kit about a year back. Period normal for some few cycles. Presently have been having period for four days with heavy bleeding with large blood clot. Please help.
Hello. I am 23 year old. During my periods on first day due to unbearable stomach pain I always take 1-2 pain killer a day. Is this okay. I am worried?
Why you must try kegel exercises for an amazing sex life!
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before.
Yesterday night my newborn baby of 2 and half months could not sleep at all. I thought it was because low supply of breastmilk. How could I know breastmilk is not enough for him?
At some point of time we all go through a rough patch and these are the times when we suffer from certain disorders. In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality, but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems.
Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism.