Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hello sir, I am a 17 year girl preparing for pre medical exam. I even suffer from headache and loss of concentration often during study? what can I do?
Some times I go to depression nd that time I feel I want to cry nd my heart beating gives fast nd I doing lot of hand practice since 2011 I start till now please tell me sir what I can do please request sir.
My husband was an alcohol addict. He drinks on daily basis. He drinks like hell without eating food he drinks and sleep and woke up and then drinks and sleep. But now he had stopped drinking from last 15 days. He want to quit but Im very much worried if he start drinking again.. please what to do.
How to be a winner in life
1. Know what you want to get out of life … as you won’t reach your goals if you don’t where you’re going.
2. Make a list of all things that you’re grateful for … as it will change your attitude, your feelings and your mood.
3. Count to 10 before responding (or even worse, reacting) … as you don’t want to live with a series of regrets.
4. Track your progress so you know how you’re doing on your journey, and can make adjustments if you find you get off course.
5. Take care of yourself or you’ll end up burnt out – and you’ll lose the motivation to try, and persevere.
My friend wants loneliness many times. Will it causes any problem to her in the future. Please reply.
Me apne gusse ko kese control rakh skta hu jese kbi meri wife se ladai hoti to man krta h khud ko mar dalu ya usse even koi ho uski jagah esa hi feel hota h.
My child age is 4 years, and he is stil not spokes clear words. However he spoke some words clear. Is this is normal or I need some medical help.
I am 20 years old From past 2 years I am smoking weed and other stuffs to get high all time .Please help me .To get out from this worse situation
My 17yrs daughter is feeling like lots of questens are continuesly coming in her mind and she not able to led normal life what should I do?
How common is mental illness? What are the most frequent types of mental illness? How are mental health diagnoses made in young children? Are there early warns signs to look out for before the illnesses reach a critical state?
I am suffering with the heavy body pains and unbearable headache. I have taken dolo650 for last 1 and half days but no improvement.
Although confused with natural and temporal feelings of grief or sadness, depression is not merely a weakness or something to be taken lightly. It is quite a serious issue and can last for long periods of time.
Depression does not merely involve feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, and worthlessness, but is much more terrible and usually has a detrimental effect on your day-to-day functioning.
There are many different types of depression. These include:
1. Major depression
2. Bipolar depression
3. Psychotic depression
4. Chronic depression (even dysthymia)
5. Seasonal depression
6. Substance-induced depression
7. Postpartum depression
8. Double depression
9. Treatment-resistant depression
10. Secondary depression
11. Masked depression
Symptoms: Signs and symptoms of clinical depression can vary depending largely on how severe it is, how long it lasts and how often it comes into play, and differs from individual to individual. While some might experience but a few signs of depression, others might experience more. Here is a list of symptoms that might indicate that you may be suffering from depression:
1. Being depressed for most parts of the day, especially in the morning
2. Feeling guilty or worthless almost every day
3. More inclined towards pessimism
4. Insomnia or hypersomnia
5. Regular contemplations of death or suicide
6. Significant weight gains or weight loss
7. Appetite loss or overeating
8. Feelings of high fatigue and low energy levels almost every day
9. Indecisiveness or impaired focus and difficulty concentrating
10. Lack of interest in almost all daily activities or hobbies, including sexual activity
11. Irritability and restlessness
12. Cramps, headaches and digestive problems which persist even with treatment
Causes: Although the exact causes of depression have not been determined as of yet, depression may be caused by a combination of a number of factors:
1. Biological differences
2. Hormonal imbalances
3. Brain chemistry
4. Inherited traits or genetic disorders.