Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suhas A.g
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Suhas A.gYour feedback matters!
I had a root canal for my back teeth Now doctor asked me to put a cap on that teeth. Could you suggest me the best type of crown and how much will it cost. I thinking of going for full ceramic.
I want to put invisible braces to straight my teeth and I want the following answer s 1) whether I have to remove any teeth as my age is 23 2) what is cost 3) how much time that invisible braces will take 4) Whether it gives any shape out after straightening 5) and at last the safety tips PLEASE HELP ME WITH GOOD ADVICE.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
Dear sexlogist. 30 december ko main aur mera wife full josh sex ki. Condom use ki thi. But ek kaam dar raha hai. Main mera wife ka vagina bahut sucking karle aur anus ko bhi chatne laga. Pura raat ko aisa ki thi. Ab mujhe daar lag raha bina condom se sucking ki dono side. Ab main kya karu. Mera mouth ke andar infection sayad chala hoga. Kaise infection saaf karu. Aisa pehle 3 baar ki the. But jo jab kuch doctor ke comment padha to mujhe sab samjah aaya ki infections hota. Ab kya karu bolo doctor.
I have brown spots as well as yellow. I used to brush 2 time in a day. But I don't have any profit. Please tell me whta I do to clean my teeth.
There are a lot of ways that tooth enamel (hardest substance in the body) can wear off – decay and erosion being the most common. While decay is an infectious process with bacteria playing a significant role, erosion is nowhere associated with bacteria. The tooth gets ‘eroded’ in small amounts with the various food substances that you eat. These include the sodas that wash down the burgers and pizzas, the various sports drinks that are used to boost performance, the lime and oranges that are constantly sucked, and other acidic and sugary foods.
It does not mean you should not have an occasional soda or a sports drink or a citrus fruit. It is the constant and overuse of these that is damaging. The oral pH goes to a very acidic level (below 5.5) with these which then leads to demineralization of the enamel. The environment that is usually produced by the bacteria is caused by the acidic and sugary foods.
In some cases, acids could come from an internal source too. People with gastroesophageal reflux disease may have the acid coming from the esophagus, which also can lead to erosion.
However, there is nothing to be disheartened about as the lost enamel can be replaced to restore both tooth function and appearance. The most commonly affected teeth are the inner surfaces of the upper incisors and the biting surfaces of the lower molars. The result is tooth sensitivity, darker teeth, and increased chances of tooth decay and fracture.
Repair Mechanisms: Treating erosion has two components to it – to repair the lost tooth structure and to prevent further damage. The second is equally or rather more important than the first one.
Restorations: In mild cases of erosion, the lost tooth structure can be rebuilt with composite resins or glass ionomer cement which usually restores lost tooth structure to its earlier version. Usually done in one sitting, it should not take more than an hour. The results would last longer if further erosion is prevented.
Crowns: In cases where a lot of tooth structure has been lost and the remaining enamel weakened, a new crown will need to be done. This offers protection against further decay and also restores esthetics and function quite effectively.
Avoid overuse of acidic, sugary drinks like sports drinks and aerated beverages.
Avoid sucking on oranges as they prolong the effect of the citric acid on the tooth.
Include toothpaste and rinse with fluoride.
Improve dairy intake, thereby providing sufficient calcium.
Follow oral hygiene habits including brushing, flossing, and regular dental visits.
Lost tooth structure unfortunately cannot be regained; however, further loss can be prevented.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.