Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suhail AhmedYour feedback matters!
My baby boy age is 24 month and 18 days. From the last 10 days he is very much crying when we wear clothes and tie his hairs. He is behaving very weird and crying continuously for an hour or two hour. He is not speaking more just few words he spoke maa , baba , nahi,…. I am a working women and some time I had to send him with his grandmother to our home town. Lastly he had gone alone with her on 11 aug 2016 and after coming (20-aug-2016) their he is behaving like this. Pls help me to solve my baby problem.
Hi, we had unprotected sex on 6th of Sep 2016 and the concern is my baby was born on 14th of Feb 2016 and till now my wife don't have any periods, is there any chance of pregnancy again and if yes what we can do for avoid this pregnancy, please give me the solution, (What I thought is without periods pregnancy won't be possible, so we had unprotected sex). Please advise on this to avoid Thanks,
My new born baby born on 29/3/17 at 6: 38 pm.He is crying a lot lot. Infact did cried from 1 am to 7 am today itself. Got slept by then. Just now waken up and started crying again. Please let Me know how to proceed ahead. Additionally he has gone for vaccination yesterday as well. BCG OPV, HEPATITIS B (1) and Haemo Infuenzae Type B.Can this be a cause of behind his crying or something else? Please help out and also gave tips as how to proceed ahead for feeding by Mother in proper manner.
Hi, I have 3 year old daughter. She is not gaining weight at all. She eats well but then to no growth. I' m very much worried. 2 months before I did some test in which the result was low hemoglobin and more count of wbc. Please help
My son of 8 years old is not ready to write any thing or the exam and also he does not want to write. He is ready to read but not write. At home in the mothers presence he does the home work. From past 6 months he has got a habit to take any material book, box or his palm and call up to some one as a mobile. Please I am really very much worried. Give me some solution.
Hi, I am 30 years old and have a baby girls three years back through c-section. So after that I put on 15 kg weight, my current weight is 70 kg and I want to reduce it. I am a working women and my shift timings are 1 pm to 11 pm.in this shift I am not able to do any exercise and all. So please help me here.
My 5 months old baby has one undescended testicle. What is hcg treatment. Is surgery the only remedy?
My Son is of two years of told. Still he cries and fights with my wife for breast feeding. How to make him to leave it?
Sir my son is 3 year old. HE IS ill and testing testing of blood shows CRP IS 89. ADVICE POSSIBLE HAZARDS IF ANY AND MEASURES TO PROTECT.
I am 17 years old. But I have to ask for my friend i. E. She is also 17 years old and due to over use of tablets and painkillers. She is facing a heart problem. She had also addicted of alcohol but not now. Her veins are not properly working mean heart is not supplying blood to whole body and due to this she got 15-16 blood vomitsper day. Please give us a solution.
Dear Doctor, My daughter does not like to eat anything. I have tried baby foods, I have tried home made foods like rice with dal and vegetables etc. But she hates em all. What should I do? We are little worried, though she is enough spontaneous to play and make fun. Should we try Gripe Water or Gripe Mixture? Sometimes her mother forces her to eat and she cries by the time of eating. What should we do? Please Help.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.
My cousin baby is 6 old months, cough for like 2 weeks now, we have consult a specialist doctor but still the same. We have applied the cough syrup grinlintus, ascoril. Whenever the baby cough she hard to take a breath again. So what medicine we have to go for the baby. Please help me.
Learning disability is a term used to cover a wide range of learning problems. A learning disability is not a problem with intelligence or motivation, the brain is simply wired differently. This difference affects how you receive and process information. Children and adults with learning disabilities see, hear, and understand things differently. This can cause problems with learning new information and skills and putting them to use. The most common types of learning disabilities involve problems with reading (Dyslexia), writing (Dysgraphia) and math (Dyscalculia).
Once identified, it can be difficult to find the right way to help the child understand new concepts. Here are some tips for both parents and teachers:
1. Play word games: Playing word association games will help the child learn new words as well as help them remember old ones. Repeated exposure to the words will further help the child learn.
2. Don’t rush: It is important to be patient with the child. Once you have a better understanding of the learning disability, it is important to not rush them when learning new concepts. Let them work at their own pace. It is also important to remember to give the encouragement they need while learning.
3. Be creative: Use different methods of teaching. You can use art or writing to help them better understand concepts and ideas. If you allow them to use the tools they feel comfortable with, it will help you teach the child better and also encourage them to continue their learning.
4. Use clay: Clay is a very versatile tool which help you teach different concepts. You can mould it into different letters to teach the alphabet or different words to teach various concepts. This can also help improve the child’s fine motor skills and ability to grasp several concepts.