Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suguna ReddyYour feedback matters!
When I enjoying sex with my girlfriends say's its to pain full for her what I do to reduce her pain.
Im 21years old I hve pcod and using cycloset syrup. I did not take syrup regularly bcz I forgot every time. I did nt get my period since 3months. What should I do to get period suggest me medicine to get period with in 1week Thnq.
Hi Doctor, my wife is carrying @ 3rd month right now. Is it safe to have sexual intercourse at this time. If yes, can you please share till when we can have sex with out facing any problem to our baby. Thankyou.
I have one year 2 months old baby. I am giving fruits vegetables and cereals. She is eating all. But her weight is low. Now 1 year 2 months completed she is just 7.4 kg. At birth she is 2.8 kg. She is having vomits from birth. She consume only breast milk. After drinking milk she make vomits. Now its controlled from gripe water. please suggest me how to gain weight.
I had abortion 5 months ago due to some infection. But now everything is ok. Now I am trying to conceive from last 3 months but is unable to conceive. I had tab .smartova also . Now when I had an ultrasound the report shows that the follicle size is larger than the average size as it should be on 10 day. The reports were. Rt ovary 19*16 mm 17*15 mm Lt ovary17*14 mm 16*14 mm E.T-7 mm Are the reports normal.
4-5 days ago while intercourse my hubby inserted a chewing gum in vagina. I didn't see it coming out through urine can it go itself to uterus. Also what problems can I face? Right now I am fine.
Major complications of uncontrolled hypertension
1 kidney failure
2 kidney disease
3 end stage renal disease
4 heart disease
5 hardened arteries
6 cardiovascular disease
8 heart attack
9 left ventricular hypertrophy
11 cerebrovascular disease
12 eye complications
13 retinal damage
14 cerebral hemorrhage
So never avoid your hypertension.
Namaste sir, Sir i am married and my wife deliveried a baby before 6 weeks. Now it is good for do sex. Please suggest. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I m 28 years old married female trying for pregnancy since past 1 year. My fsh blood level is 3. 96miu/ml, serum prolactin level is 12. 78, lh blood level is 2. 66, usg abdomen and pelvis - normal. Follicular study - normal. My husband' s asa shows sperm count and motility - normal, advanced total progressive motility - subnormal, sfa - asthenozoospermia, dfi - 40%ros - 324 rlu/sec/million sperm. Scrotal doppler usg is normal. My doctor has advised tab. Sephene 50mg 0-0-1 for me and tab. Paternia plus 1-0-1 for him. Despite doing all these I m not getting pregnant so sick your advice and further suggestion.
I'm 21 weeks 6 days pregnant.in my scanning report seems that my placenta is low lying. What is that means? How is it occur? What is the remedies to prevent bleeding? please help me to know about this. What can I will do for this.
We had protected sex few days back. But unfortunately her menses is delayed by 5 days from expected day. So can you suggest me a tablet which avoid pregnancy.
She got diagnosed for bells palsy 2days ago. Doctors have told her that it will be fine within a week. Movements seem to be deteriorating. Please suggest me the best treatment for it. And how long does it take to gain complete recovery.
Hi I've had pcod problem and I took homeo medication for it. I had my date regular but now again they have become irregular. And I've put on a lot of weight. What do I do.
Its been 2 years we r physical. But now a days my girlfriend experiences lil blood during our intercourse. Its bleeding frm past 2-3 months 1st it was very lil lyk jst 2-3 spots of bloods on d condom bt nw a days it bleeds too much. Wat should we do and why is it happening?
Although confused with natural and temporal feelings of grief or sadness, depression is not merely a weakness or something to be taken lightly. It is quite a serious issue and can last for long periods of time.
Depression does not merely involve feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, and worthlessness, but is much more terrible and usually has a detrimental effect on your day-to-day functioning.
There are many different types of depression. These include:
1. Major depression
2. Bipolar depression
3. Psychotic depression
4. Chronic depression (even dysthymia)
5. Seasonal depression
6. Substance-induced depression
7. Postpartum depression
8. Double depression
9. Treatment-resistant depression
10. Secondary depression
11. Masked depression
Symptoms: Signs and symptoms of clinical depression can vary depending largely on how severe it is, how long it lasts and how often it comes into play, and differs from individual to individual. While some might experience but a few signs of depression, others might experience more. Here is a list of symptoms that might indicate that you may be suffering from depression:
1. Being depressed for most parts of the day, especially in the morning
2. Feeling guilty or worthless almost every day
3. More inclined towards pessimism
4. Insomnia or hypersomnia
5. Regular contemplations of death or suicide
6. Significant weight gains or weight loss
7. Appetite loss or overeating
8. Feelings of high fatigue and low energy levels almost every day
9. Indecisiveness or impaired focus and difficulty concentrating
10. Lack of interest in almost all daily activities or hobbies, including sexual activity
11. Irritability and restlessness
12. Cramps, headaches and digestive problems which persist even with treatment
Causes: Although the exact causes of depression have not been determined as of yet, depression may be caused by a combination of a number of factors:
1. Biological differences
2. Hormonal imbalances
3. Brain chemistry
4. Inherited traits or genetic disorders.
A great amount of research has been done on the negative implications of screen time on children and adolescents, but even adults are greatly affected and may suffer from certain health problems due to screen addiction.
The following are a few health implications that one should be aware of when it comes to screen addiction
- Restructuring of the brain: This health impact is as complex as it sounds. An increased amount of screen time definitely does affect the grey and white matter which form the brain. Restructuring of the brain generally takes place in hard core electronic device users, although those who do not use electronic devices very frequently may also be at an increased risk. Excessive screen addiction can lead to shrinkage of the grey matter and can hinder the effective functioning of white matter.
- You are more susceptible to diabetes, high BP and obesity: The long hours of sitting in front of the computer or watching videos on your tab can affect the metabolic syndrome of the body, resulting in bad health. In fact, your metabolic syndrome may still be affected even though you partake in physical activity such as walking or running after hours of sitting still.
- You may suffer from eye strain: There is a very common saying that goes ‘too much TV will make your eyes go square’, although this is not true, too much screen time does lead to severe eye problems, the most common of which is eye strain. It can also lead to retina damage and research shows that use of electronic devices such as phones and tabs at night hinders with sleep too.
- Increases mortality rate and risk of cardiovascular disease: Long hours of playing video games or working in front of the laptop does increase the chances of cardiovascular disease. Moreover, a recent study reveals that an unhealthy amount of screen time increased the chances of death to 52%. Even if you do diligent exercise, the damage to your health is more due to excess screen time, whereas exercise reduces mortality risk only up to 4%.
Thus, it is very important that you manage your screen time strictly and continue to live a happy and healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.