Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suguna Reddy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suguna ReddyYour feedback matters!
I missed my period it supposed to came on 4 april but still it not came and today is 6 in morning I use pregnancy test it came negative so is there any chance of pregnancy and my period is very regular last few month and cycle is 31 and these day I used to do fasting for 8 days.
I am 18 years old, Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a week before but the sex lasts maximum for a min. After 8 hours of sex I took ipill and yesterday morning I spotted vaginal discharge. Only a drop of blood with some white sticky thing I ignored that but today also I spotted the same and now I'm so worried.
Is oral sex safe for men, if a girl or boy sucks my penis, is this safe for me, are there any chance of getting HIV.
I am 24 years old and 2 years before I intimated many times but now I worry about it. I don't want anybody know about my sex relationship. Is there any way that I can hide all this after marriage?
Meri future wife ke dono boobs ka size me thoda hlka different h nd abhi se hi lose h uske boobs abhi to sadi bhi nahi hue.
My 19 years old daughter has POD issue. She is now under the treatment of a Homeopathy doctor for last one and half years but in vain. Will she be completely alright by the treatment of Allopathic ? what will be the duration ?
I am having irregular periods from last 2-3 years and my age is 22 what should I do to get regular periods?
I had intercourse first time on the day of my period but now I still didn't have my next period. Do period get delay a bit after having sex first time?
Hello Dr. mere breast se milk drop a rhe h mere 14jun ko last time sex keya tha now I'm worry about that give me suggestion please and solution.
Aches and pains are ailments that affect one and all at some point or the other. The myriad quick heal methods like pain killers and hot cold packs might accord temporary relief, but they aren't really effective in terms of curing the root of the problem. All these bodily pains are related to some innate illness and these painkillers merely provide superficial respite. Thus, a large number of people are growingly looking at alternative therapies, which not only remedy the pain, but also help in fighting the source of the disease.
Acupuncture for the longest time has occupied the imagination of many as a viable alternative to the harrowing mainstream clinical procedures. Integral to the ancient medicinal practises of the orient, acupuncture is replete with palliative properties and has been known to benefit a phenomenal number of people enduring serious distresses.
It is a natural way to stimulate the health boosting properties we are imbued with. The philosophy behind acupuncture endorses the fact that your bodies are hardwired to deal with any ailment from within. Acupuncture simply enhances such in- built defences and enables you to lead a healthier life. While you may be skeptical of the long drawn process that acupuncture involves, the benefits are many. Amongst other things it reduces your dependence on drugs, which is indeed an important aspect to consider. It generally involves gently pricking the pressure points of your body with sterilized needles and relying of the healing powers of your latent heat pressure.
It is especially effective in curing the following pains:
- Osteoarthritis: Acupuncture enhances the bone immunity and abates the joint pains immensely.
- Chronic headaches: Acupuncture relieves the stress on your cranial nerves and soothes the headaches that are caused by it.
- Menstrual Cramps: Menstrual cramps are caused by the contractions in the uterine muscles during the periods. Acupuncture hugely palliates such traumas.
Respected Mam, I have unprotected intercourse on 28 & taken unwanted 72. On 30 somehow I have taken another unwarranted 72. On next 5 & 6 have very very less period. After that I am still waiting for period for a month, my actual date is on 1st of every month. Upto done on 16 and it was negative. No symptom of period .Kindly suggest what to do now. Regards.
Meri Wife ko last periods 5th Sept se 10th Sept ko huye the. Hume 13th October ko Preagnancy ka Pata laga to is hisaab se hmara baby kitne weeks ka ho Gaya? Weeks ko periods Ki Starting se count Kiya jata h ya phir last se.
Hello doctors please let me know should I continue taking metformin (medical) after ovulation? I am having two failed cycles of clomid+injectable. This is my third cycle. I am now 6dpo. So suggest me should I take metformin or not? I have thyroid and pcos. And already I am taking folic acid, duphaston and amlong 5. Please suggest.
Hi my name is Ravikiran. Actually my friend had a sex with her on 9th april, after sex she had taken unwanted 72 tablet also but she is not got her periods till 45 days, what would be the problem.
Pls help me, I'm 8months pregnant. From 2days I noticed that I have blackish stool. What is this! Is this normal? Pls help!
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.