Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suguna Reddy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suguna ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant (5wks approx). I was having dirty brown discharge after which I was advised bed rest for 3 days. Now that has reduced but I am experiencing almost constant white discharge. Kindly guide me what to do and is it normal?
Female,32 year, having pain in new, and weakness my Ra factor test is 36.2. At 1.10.2017. Doctor say sleep is positive.
Ageing is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-ageing treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-ageing treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of ageing. Radiofrequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radiofrequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought-after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Mai Dr. Ruchi Malhotra FS IVF Centre mei infertility specialist consultant hoon. Mere paas bahut mariz jinke har jagah treatment fail ho chuki hai voh ate hain or unko yahin success mila hai. Aaj main aapko bataongi ki infertility kya cheez hoti hai aur uska treatment ke liye hamare paas kya kya option hai. Aajkal ke time mein jab mahila aur uska husband saath mein rehte hain or ek saal tak pregnancy nahi ho pati hai toh hum usko infertility kehte hain. Infertility jab patient hamare paas aata hai to hame kuch testing karni hoti hai jis se hame ye pata lagta hai ki usme kya problem hai jis wajah se us couple ko pregnancy nahi ho pa rahi hai. Iske baare mein kuch aap ko samjhana chahungi.
Infertility mein bachha na hone mein 50% contribution husband ka hota hai aur 50% contribution wife ka hota hai. Husband ki testing main toh bahut simple cheez hai. Semen check kiya jata hai jis mein hum sperm ka number dekhte hain, uski motility dekhte hain ki woh kitne chalte hai, woh dekhte hain. But female mei, cheezein thodi si complicated hoti hai. Yahan pe main aapko samjha paongi. Yeh ek female reproductive system hai. Yeh do andedani hoti hain yani andkosh. Yeh do nalee hoti hain tubes jinko bola jata hai aur yeh bachedani hote hai. Normal course mein anda yahan se nikal kar tube k andar jata hai or yahan husband ke semen se mil k bachedani main tyar hoke bachha badta hai. In main se kuch bhi, kahin bhi agar problem ho to pregnancy age thahertei nahi hai ya badti nahi hai. Jaise ki ande. Ande main kahin khrabi hai. Jaise ajkal Polycystic ovary kafi logon ko hai.
Ya phir hormone ki koi aur kami ho, ya thyroid ho. In sab vajaha se anda nahi banta hai. Doosra agar anda ban raha hai aur tube main kahin bhi blockage hai, jaise TB k vajha se blockage hai, ya pehle kabi pregnancy hue uske vajha se blockage ho sakti hai. Tab yeh anda tube main se hoke is bachedani mein nahi jata. Jab anda yahan nahi paonchega toh pregnancy hone ke chances bilkul zero ho jate hain. Teesri cheez bachedani ke ander koi problem ho sakti hai. Jaise bachedani ke ander koi fibroid ho sakta hai, ya septum ho sakta hai, ya tuberculosis ho sakta hai ya endometerosis ho sakta hai. In sab situations mein bhi pregnancy aage nahi badd sakti.
Toh jab aap ek doctor ke paas jate hain, ek specialist ke paas jate hain toh vo apko identify kr ke btate hain ki apki problem kya hai or uss problem ka kya samadhan hai. Aaj ki date mein hamare paas most problems ka samadhan hota hai. Jaise ande nahi ban rahe hain to hamere paas injections hote hain jin se hum ande bana sakte hain. Tube blockage hoti hai to hame IVF karna padta hai. Bachedani mein koi problem ho to Histeroscopy kr ke hum bachedani thik kar sakte hain. Yeh sare cheezein specialist hi aapko guide kar sakte hain ki kaise aapko aage badhna hai apne treatment ke liye.
Hi, Abortion kit khaane k baad period ka first day hai bleeding normal hai itni jiyada nhi hai lekin tummy bhut tight sa hai koi tension ki baat to nahi.
40 years woman suffering from heavy bleeding problem Dr. was screening the patient and told to use noresteroine 15 mg per tablet and tranexamic 500 mg one tablet using last six months. Please tell me solution.
Hi, I had unprotected sex, although I did not penetrate fully and neither did I ejaculate will there be any chances of pregnancy considering that I had ejaculated before sex and washed? What are the safe options now.
There are many kinds of conditions and symptoms that require different kinds of surgery for treatment as well as diagnostic management. One such procedure is called a laparoscopy or the laparoscopic surgery. This is a surgical diagnostic management procedure that is known to be a low risk process with minimal invasion and suitable for various types of ailments. Read on to know everything about laparoscopic surgeries.
- Definition: A laparoscopic surgery is one where small incisions are made and an instrument called a laparoscope is used in order to take a look at the organs in the abdominal region. This tool is a long tube shaped one that comes with its own high intensity light and a high resolution camera that can easily move along the walls of the organs while the camera sends back imagery that will be displayed on a video screen in front of the doctor. This avoids the need for an open surgery and helps the doctors in getting samples for a biopsy on an outpatient basis.
- Need for Laparoscopy: This procedure is performed when the patient complains of persistent pain that is also sharp and shooting, in the abdomen region and surrounding areas like the pelvic cavity. This non-invasive method helps in diagnosis where other imaging methods like an ultrasound and CT or MRI scans would have failed to give a conclusive reason for the pain and suffering of the patient. When these tests do not supply enough reason for proper diagnosis, then the doctors usually resort to this kind of procedure.
- The Organs it can be used for: The laparoscopic surgery can be used for many organs including the appendix as well as the gall bladder, the pelvic region and the reproductive organs, the small and large intestines, the spleen, the stomach, the liver and the pancreas.
- What all can it Detect: The laparoscopic surgery can help in detecting a number of issues including any abnormal growth or mass that may be a tumour. It can also point at the presence of any disease in the liver, as well as the proper functioning of certain treatments. Also, it can show the amount of fluid that may or may not be present in the abdominal cavity and the extent of cancer's progression in the body.
- Risks: There are a few side effects or risks of this method including fever, chills, swelling, bleeding or redness of the site where the incision was made for the surgery, and shortness of breath. All these symptoms must be reported to the doctor immediately as they may point at the presence of an infection. Also, there is a risk of organ damage in this procedure.