Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suguna K.VYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend and I have been having sex for more den 5 years and over this years we aborted more den 4 times. Will we have children in future?
What is diet preference for polycystic Ovary. My left measures as 6.1-4.5 and right is 2.9-1.9 I am little worried now for conceiving.
From a week i'm having body pain suddenly waist is paining hard plus feeling exist Ed every time. No energy. Yesterday I have loose motion plus my mensuration date was 15th till now m not having legs are also paining hard.
I am Priyanka Yadav age 24 years .I have a problem of high bleeding in my period time in first 2 days. 1 pad is waste in only 6 hours. So I want to solution to this problem as soon as possible.
I am 36 yrs woman, my mensuration period has started on time but after 11 days still not stopped properly please advice.
Hi doctor, I had my period on 3 may. It lasted for 4-5 days. After that I had unprotected sex though he didn't release but to be safe, within half an hour after sex I took unwanted 72. After two days we again had sex. And then too I took unwanted 72. On 28 may I saw a bit of spotting. Or red and brown blood. It was very light. Like few drops. The spotting increased into a bleeding. But the flow is very less. It not at all like period. It happens mostly when I pee. The color of bleeding is deep red. It's been happening on and off. Now today is 31 may and there is no more spotting or blood. Am very much worried. Please tell me what it could be?
Mai 24 ki married lady hu. Mujhe ye puchna hai ki kya roz sex karna theek hota hai health k liye ya koe problem ho sakti hai?
Which is better for pcod (considering other aspects like weight reduction and nutritious diet are normal and under control)? Allopathy or ayurveda or homeopathy? 95% of the pcod/pcos patients have the opinion that they tried allopathy for 2-3 years and did not see any change but also the medication causes rise in body heat, tiredness etc. But had drastic positive change when they changed to ayurveda, and homeopathy also.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
After an unprotected exposure with a csw. I hav tested for vdrl/ rpr 68 days (9.5 weeks) after post exposure. It was negative. But now 4 months post exposure I have nasal congestion sometimes eyes watery and thick mucus. Is tat syphilis. My test post exposure was not conclusive or not?
Contrary to most old wives tale, you do not need to eat for two when pregnant. On the other hand, some women may also be completely put off food in their first trimester. However, going to either extreme is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating nutritious food is the key to good health of your baby.
Here are some of the things you must include in your diet during your first trimester:
Spinach: Spinach is high in folic acid that is necessary for your baby’s development. Spinach can be frozen and stored so that it is accessible at all times. Spinach can be incorporated easily into meals by tossing a handful in with eggs or any other vegetables or by adding a few leaves of baby spinach into salads. You could also add spinach to your smoothies.
Lentils: Lentils are rich sources of proteins that aid in the muscle growth and bone development of a baby. Dals are the easiest way to incorporate lentils into your diet. You could also boil lentils and add them to salads or other dishes.
Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of iron. Iron is essential not only to form red blood cells in your baby but also to maintain your own haemoglobin levels. Broccoli can be steamed, sautéed, tossed or fried and eaten as a side dish or as part of a salad.
Citrus: Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamins and folic acid. Both of these are essential for a baby’s health development. Citrus fruits can be easily incorporated by juicing them and drinking it or by adding the juice to salad dressings. You could also eat fruits like oranges as it is or add the pods to salads.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is a rich source of proteins especially for vegetarians. It is also very rich in calcium. Both calcium and proteins are essential for muscle and bone development. Cottage cheese can be grilled or eaten raw. You can also eat it with pancakes or use it to replace ricotta in pasta and quiches.
Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D all of which are crucial to your baby’s development. Having an egg for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Additionally, you could add boiled eggs to your salads or make a curry with boiled eggs.
Chicken: Chicken is a rich source of proteins and iron. This helps create red blood cells in your baby and in the development of muscles and tissues. Chicken can be prepared in many ways though frying it may not be a very good idea if you want to avoid excessive weight gain.
It's about my girlfriend. Her period time was on 18 this month but now it is 24. She thinks that she is getting pregnant. We didn't involve a proper sex, I mean we didn't intercourse our reproductive organs but we are thinking is what if somehow my sperm get into her bcoz I used my fingers. What should we do now? How to get a conclusion?
I am in pregnancy 27 weeks. anomaly scan, double marker, 3d scan are done and perfect. Tetanus vaccine done. Any test/vaccine during 24 to 28 weeks duration?
I had ipill within 15 minutes and having a lot of side effect what should I do also I have missed my period for more than a word Doctor please tell in detail please help.
I am four months pregnant. Doctor told foetus heart beat is low. I Is it serious? How to increase my child's heartbeat.
I had sex with my girlfriend on last month 8th and that was 1 day after her period. This month again on 9th and 11th we had sex and both the time by mistake I came inside her. Though she took i_pill both the time within 24 hour. But m worried about her. Is i_pill safe. Is there any chance of pregnancy as she till now not having her period of this month.
During sex for the first time I got lot of pain when the hymen break it bleed too. So how I should handle this pain coz again I am gonna have sex with my boyfriend.
Sheer devastation, self-pity, jealousy, self-loathe, negativity and low will are all signs of being in a bad relationship. Clinging on to the other just for the sake of maintaining a relationship gives rise to toxic effects in your daily life and affects your lifestyle.
Here are few ways in which bad relationships might and usually do affect you:
- Depression: This is an obvious outcome as a bad relationship forces you to reconsider and doubt your self-worth which leads to self-pity and negativity on an overall basis. These are common symptoms which can lead to full-blown clinical depression. If you find yourself leaning towards regular alcohol consumption and substance abuse, it is time to seek medical/psychological help.
- Abdominal obesity: Constant stress levels lead to release of cortisol (stress hormone which leads to weight gain) in excess amounts. This hormone stores fat (saturated) around the abdominal area which leads to rapid weight gain and results in obesity.
- Weakened immune system: If you’re in a bad relationship, it is bound to affect your immune system as attachment insecurity comes into existence which affects your ability to regulate emotions. This slows down your body’s response to distress physiologically.
- Sluggish disease recovery: Depression affects your nervous system and your ability to recover from illnesses. The high stress level which is a by-product of your toxic relationship will add to the slowing down of your immune system that helps you with recovery of diseases.
- Mental health ailments: Repeated criticism and hostility caused due to conflicts in relationships have major negative impacts on mental health. Co-dependent mentalities as well as personality disorders are often an outcome of conflicts in relationships.
- Risk of coronary (heart) diseases: A bad relationship leads to distress which contributes to the strain on the functioning of your heart. If prolonged, the high level of stress could lead to a one suffering from coronary diseases.