Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suguna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SugunaYour feedback matters!
He got an issue with his wife. He do not have sex wid her. But still he is confused that she is pregnant, as becz he rubbed his penis in her vagina, due to which, he is thinking that some amount of semen gets inside her. Can a girl pregnant just by semen. As he do not want a baby, right now. Second thing he when ever think of sex or related to sex his semen starts coming out. Is it a disease or it has no issue.
Incase if she has an irregular periods what will be the fertile days. Eg. 35 days usually she gets in time this month she missed little more time. Pl let me know on the fertile days to get conceive.
My wife is pregnant 3 and half month. We having sex regularly. Today after intercourse she feel cold and there after stomach pain. Please advise us.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I had a miscarriage this evening. I got extreme bleeding and painful cramps. Then after an hour or two I passes a tissue like something after passing it the cramps and bleeding declined after 30 minutes. Is it a complete or incomplete miscarriage? If it is incomplete than what to do now? Please help.
I got and abortion done o month ago and that very month I think I got pregnant again so I took an I pill but I didn't bleed. Day before Yesterday again I think I got pregnant. I don't know if I should take an I pill? I'm really scared.
What is the ayurvedic treatment for vaginitis. Recurrent. What are the treatment and drugs should taken and how and for how long.
Dear mem./sir meri wife ke period date 7 hai jo five dayes tak raheti hai so please infrom me mughe apni wife ke sath kis date se kab tak smbhog krna chaye jijse ke wife prigent ho gaye.
I had mc on 8 june and its bleeding alot. Its clotted type bleeding. Am I having any disease? How can it be cure.
Helps to lose weight: this fruit is high in dietary fiber and manganese. Fiber aids in slowing down the digestive process so that you will feel full for longer. The trace mineral manganese keeps your metabolic rate high and thereby burns fat. If you are looking for a delicious and effective way to lose weight, raspberries can be the best natural option.
Reduces wrinkles: raspberries work like magic on wrinkles. They can be used as a natural face mask. They also protect the skin against the sun's rays. The antioxidant powers of vitamin c effectively reduce the age spots and discoloration. By filling in minor wrinkles, raspberries can help you restore your youthful appearance. Raspberries can be made into great facial masks for glowing skin; you just need to mix 1 cup of plain yogurt and 2 cups of fresh raspberries, then blend the mixture until it becomes completely smooth. Apply the mixture to your entire face and keep it on for 15 minutes. Then, wash it off with tepid water.
Prevents macular degeneration: three servings of raspberries per day can prove to be a brilliant natural remedy for macular degeneration. Macular degeneration is an age-related medical condition that affects your vision. This leads to a loss of vision in the midpoint of the visual field due to damage to the retina. This can occur in both 'dry' and 'wet' forms. You can add these berries to your morning cereal or lunchtime yogurt. You can alter the taste and look of any green salad with a handful of these fresh raspberries and an addition of balsamic vinegar.
Promotes optimal health: raspberries, blackberries, and muscadine grapes all have metalloproteinase enzymes. These are essential for the development and renovation of tissues, however if they are produced in abnormally high amounts, they may act as a catalyst for cancer development. Raspberries have high amounts of vitamin c, riboflavin, folate, magnesium, manganese, niacin, potassium, and copper. This makes them a complete fruit to offer overall, healthy prosperity.
Promotes feminine health: some documentation has suggested that raspberries are also good specifically for women. They are good for single women, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. (read more: smart medicine for a healthier child by janet zand, Robert rountree, bob rountree, rachel walton) raspberry leaves can be used as herbal teas for single women, which regulate menstrual cycles and decrease excessively heavy menstrual flows. For pregnant women, raspberry tea successfully relieves nausea, prevents hemorrhage, reduces pain and helps in childbirth. For lactating mothers, raspberry tea or eating the fruit will help to increase the production of breast milk.
High nutrient value: other than the outstanding phytonutrient content, raspberries are rich in traditional nutrients, primarily in the antioxidant and b vitamin categories. As mentioned earlier, raspberries are an excellent source of manganese and vitamin c, two important antioxidant nutrients that protect the body's tissue from oxygen-related damage. Raspberries are also good sources of riboflavin, niacin, folate, magnesium, potassium and copper. When complimented with a strong b vitamin and mineral content, raspberries are termed as 'excellent' sources of dietary fiber. The nutrient content of raspberries makes them a great fruit choice for having a negligible effect on blood sugar level.
If you are stressed and wondering if this anxiety will affect the health of your child, you can be assured that you will have an uncomplicated childbirth and a healthy baby. It is absolutely normal to be stressed to some extent regarding the changes that are taking place in your life and to your body. But that doesn’t mean you can be stressed all the time and if this is the case with you, then you should seek professional help as high anxiety levels can adversely affect the health of your baby. This is because the cortisol or stress hormone may cross the placenta and create an impact on the emotional development of the baby.
There are various ways of staying stress free during pregnancy, and they are simple enough to be incorporated in your daily routine.
- Take enough rest and concentrate on your baby: It is good for you and the baby if you relax. You should sing and talk to your baby and you will be happy to know that he or she can hear you from around 23rd week. This would also allow you to bond better with your child after the birth takes place.
- Talk about your stress with people you trust: If you have any tension or worries regarding your child’s well-being, you can always communicate it to your best friend, your mother or anyone you faith in. You should never hesitate to be honest about your thoughts and feelings, and when you are true to yourself, you are likely to receive the support you require. You should talk to your partner as well and you may be surprised to know that both of you share similar worries and that your partner has some concerns that you are unaware about.
- Eat well and stay healthy: Eating tasty as well as nutritious food is good for your mind and body. Take in as many minerals, vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids as you can, as these will help in elevating your mood. It is believed that the amino acid named tryptophan can help you get rid of all the tensions and boost your mood. It also helps in raising the levels of serotonin and melatonin that allow you to sleep better and make you feel well rested.
With little exercise and pampering, you will be able to reduce the stress and feel comfortable about your pregnancy. But in case you feel that you are stressed out without any control, you must consider consulting a doctor.
My friend is having a late period, her actual time is on 3rd of the month, and today's 21stof March. It's very late.Please help?
The old age is best defined as the age of retirement that is 60 years and above. Improvements in the health care technology has increased the life expectany. The process of ageing brings about physiological, psychological and immunological changes which influences the nutritional status. The changes associated with ageing are partly influenced by genetics, race and gender.
All the functions of the body start to decline in its work. The reserved nutrients are used up especially the minerals. Calcium is the main mineral that starts depleting as early as the people enters into the age of 40+. This is why the people of old age faces lot of bone related disorders and tooth problems. As a result, arthritis becomes one of the major health issue faced by the geriatrics. This discourages the activeness of people.
To compensate the bone loss and the demoralisation, one should include a high amount of calcium rich diet. The calcium rich foods include milk, millets, yogurt, broccoli, egg, peanut etc. Avoid tea or coffee and so the absorption of calcium is encouraged. Sugars n junk foods should be avoided.
When you enter the later middle age, certain clinical tests should be done to ensure good health. As a dietitian, I personally feel to take up a master health check up atleast once in a year. But if you are highly concerned about your health, its essential to take up certain basic tests which include
A simple lifestyle modification that includes diet, exercise, habits etc, one can lead a healthier and happier life.
Stress, anxiety, and depression have been linked to lower IVF outcomes, and psychological intervention improves the chance of success. Paying attention to these factors will also improve interactions ofpatients and staff, and will help adjustment to the stresses of child rearing.Multiple pregnancies have been shown to cause considerable personal and marital stress. Early intervention may enhance the long-term well-being of these families.