Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SugunaYour feedback matters!
When we do sex my wife expect that I will use my tongue for orgasm. But I feel a loud smell thats why I could not do that. What is the solution?
She is around 7 months pregnant, her doctor says for several tests to do, she did that but in report toxo IG come out, is it very harmful to foetus, what is its remedy please suggest doctor, she is tensed. (haemoglobin is also 8.8 which should be 16)
Hello doctors. I am nine week pregnant. L feel my eyes often pains sometimes along with headache. I am suffering from severe backache as well. Please let me know if I am lacking vitamins. Do I need to take any extra intakes of medicines. My food cravings are not allowing me to eat anything except fruits n curd. Lemme know what can I do to help me an my unborn baby's growth & health.
Hi, Without penetration of penis into vagina. Can one become pregnant? I had spotting with blood for 3-4 days. and then had heavy periods for 5 days with big clots. Can I be pregnant?
Sir , I and my wife performed intercourse on 23-06-2016 and it was unprotected and we missed to take i-pill and she consume i-pill on 17-07-2016 and she has missed her date as it was on 17-07-2016 and till now her date is not having n we don't want a 2nd child so early n I am tensed about it please doctor suggest me as soon as possible I request you.
My wife is pregnant and now she is not interested in sex what should we do now. She has 4 months of pregnancy.
I had undergone a laparoscopy on March, 2014. In which my left Phillopine tube was damaged so taken out. Noe have my only right phillipine tube to conceive a baby. But iys now a year I have not conceived a baby. Y is it so? If you can suggest me something that can help me out to conceived a baby.
My first abortion left me with cysts and fibrous substance on both my ovaries and my uterus became small, what should I do. Pls suggest me something immediately.
I am 32 years old having hypothyroidism. Having 4 years old kid. Now we are planning for another baby. Recently DNC had done for me because of no heart beat. Present my TSH value is 5.using 75 mcg. How much dosage should I take now to decrease TSH value. Give me tips for getting healthy pregnancy next time. Height 5" weight 68 kgs.
My wife is 23 years old and 6 weeks pregnant, is it safe for her to experience orgasm by only stimulating her clots? Pls advice.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.