Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SudrshanYour feedback matters!
Due to my overweight my knee is paining. please give me a suggestion to loss weight. please can you give some diet tips. please help me.
Hello sir, I am 40 years old male, I had backache from last 20 -25 days, I take chlorzoxazone, now the backache is ok, & now the pain moves to my right hip (buttock area) & when I walk I feel sensation in my right heel. Please tell what are the reasons of this & what should I do? with regards.
I have been suffering from right shoulder & arm pain from last three months. I consulted with an orthopedist and told me it's frozen shoulder. Please advice and tell me the remedy of it. I also ride motorcycle 60 kms daily.
I am suffering from pain below my left knee from quite a bit of time. It starts paining mostly while going to bed and in early morning while at normal hours it is non-existent. What possibly could be causing this problem?
My outer side of left thigh has been paining for 2 days n pain is radiating till thigh. I am 44 years old 5'4" n which 65 kg. I am not taking any supplement. Is it important to take calcium n vit. D supplements at this stage. Suggest me which ones I should take, my vit. D 11. 4 months back my rt. Leg was twisted. I got my xray done, in which initial stage of osteoarthritis was mentioned.
I am 50 years old female and I have pain in both thumbs and palm of both hands. Also I have pain in my shoulders. So, I requested to you give some ways of treatment.
From last 3-4 weeks I'm getting neck spasms in my left side, is it be because of my sleeping posture? It was never problem before suddenly it has started. I'm a body builder & one time it got stretched behind left ear/upper neck while lifting heavy.
I am 58 year old lady. I am suffering from severe pain in my heels for past one month. When I get up in the morning it is difficult to walk. I am also a patient of hypothyroidism and take eltroxine 100mg in the morning. Ialso take sheical 500 and neurobion forte. Please advise how to get rid of the pain in my heels. Should I take thuja 1000 ?
Pain in left side neck, left shoulder, left arm, left back sometimes in left brain and leg from 2-3 years. Consult many doctors but no relief. Please help me.
I have had a muscular pain in my calf muscle for weeks now. I have tried every possible solution that can be done. Looking forward to your help. Please help me!
Hello sir, I am 22 years old male i am suffering from legs and hands numblling so please tell me know which food for good health for nerves. And some of the doubt join 1 week daily sex causes nervous weak or not? And late night sleep please natural tips`
I am 63 yrs old went for by pass surgery now I am better but have upper back pain can't sit for an hour needs every time rest on a bed. Please advice.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.