Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SudrshanYour feedback matters!
I am 23yrs old male I am suffering from joint pains as back pain and total joints of my body please suggest me what should I do.
I am having back ache. Above my lower back near the lungs area. I feel it sometimes while running but these days I think due to my sleeping posture the pain has increased a lot. But if I sleep properly nd take a hot shower nd target it in the pain area I get a relief instantly. Do I meed to be concerned or is this normal?
Hi, I am 29 years. I am suffering with severe back pain from more than 2 months. Can you please suggest me what I need to do to get rid of it ?
I have pain in my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
I have pain in my ankles when I get up in morning I get stiffness in my feet particularly in ankles when I sit for long time then again I get pain in ankles.
My mother is 55 years old, She is suffering from knee joint pain as well as back pain. What should we do ?
I am 48 yrs male having ESR 42. Having Knee and Neck Pain please suggest me to consult which speciality Doctor.
I am 24 years person, working IT company since last 2 days I am facing back pain & restless. So please suggest me medicine or exercise.
My father have a pain on her knee from last 2-3 years. He consult with many doctors but he didn't get perfect medicine. My father is a foreigner he do work at foreign so he face many problems to do work because of her knee. So I think ask it to you. Thankyou.
My legs are getting pain from two days I had taken tablets also but it was not curing what can I do.
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
Some of the yoga postures to cure arthritis are as follows:
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.