Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. SudrshanYour feedback matters!
My mothers right thumb has suddenly swelled and its paining. What can be it? Provide me treatment for this.
Sir, I am 28 year old male. I am newly married. After intercourse I feel pain in my knee therefore I want to know that what is the reason for this pain. I am very disappointed. So please give me advise.
I am 60 years old female I am having severe joint pain since 3 years I have tried many treatments and joint operations but joint pain is still as it is what should I do please tell me effective.
I have back pain from last year, which do not allow me to sleep straight if I did some how I don't feel comfortable, and also when I walking on the street that make s me bending my back, every people keep asking me why your bending, some think that I tied to acting some stylist but certainly not due to me back pain I don't feel comfortable to straight. My spine, what would I do?
I have quit smoking since October 2015 and it was relapsed couple of days back. I also drinking moderately but daily. I want to quit both drinking and smoking. Please guide.
Some times I do get pain in my shoulder. Daily I will play shuttle. So what would be d reason for it?
I am 30 year old I am getting low neck pain and low back pain since 1 years, I have tray so many doctors n took so many medicines bud din get any good result please help.
I have lot of pain in calf muscles which radiates till ankle, especially left leg. This has started after my second child, 4 years back. Night sometimes I can't sleep because of this pain. When massaged I feel temporary relief. Should I take multivitamin or calcium or vitamin d3 tablets?
Sir I have several Pain in my neck and spine and headache during all day and I can't focus on my studies pain increase time as time goes on.
I am man 65 year old with neck problem in x-ray doctor find nothing and advice me pain killer pain is still there when I lie in bed then pain is sevior please advice.
Sir, my mom is suffering from knee pain since 3 years. Now when she walks she looks like she is In pain, so she is not able to walk properly. I want you to suggest a permanent solution to this. I want my mom to walk normally. Please help me regarding this. Thanks in advance.
I am sahil I am a 20 year old boy and I have a neck pain since many days many pillow changes but no profit will arise help to how to remove pain of neck please.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.