Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudip ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years male, daily regularly running about 10 kms and physically fit, my weight 60 kg and height 5.6. But problems is that I suffer every one or two month too heavy cold and it continue up to one week and it's disturb my all activity. Please give me proper advice.
My brother, Manoj has facing a problem of fungal Infection on Thigh. What can I do for this. Tell me about Any medicine or treatment.
I am Pankaj from baghpat U.P. I am suffering from premature ejection last many years. I ejection within less then one minute. I usually done masturbation from early age. Now I am feeling stress about this. I want to know about the treatment procedure and how costly it is.
I am suffering from clod with slight fever. Nose is blocked and due to which I am not even able to have sleep for at least 10 mins. Am trying to sleep but isint working.
May be I am suffering from premature ejaculation and erection issues so please tell me some supplements or home remedies and gud foods to eat and exercise to cure it.
I go to walking every morning everyday to loose my weight. Recently it decreased to 3 kg but after few days it started again increasing besides doing my exercise. Suggest me.
Sir I am unable to build my body or unable to increase my weight from six to seven even I have sufficient hunger I am good eater and I don't have any digestion issues too.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.