Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudip ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc, I am 21 years old, I am a sex addict person, I often think of sex and I masturbate everyday and when I do that release sperm. This happens all the time everyday I think of it and I'll sperm. Sometimes I'll sperm 2 ,3 times a day. So will this effect my body? Will this make me weak from inside? I feel weak from inside and heart beats faster than normal and I'll get tired soon I sweat more. After my marriage will it be a problem what if I can't do sex with my girl after marriage? How to get rid of this sex addiction? Please help me out suggest something for this problem please help me I'm in need.
I have big & soft hands comparing my body, also have big & flat soft feet. Is this a sign of acromegally? or it can be genetically?/ help my age is only 18+ & my hand, feet is gone too big.
My skin is very oily. I need to dry my skin but it gets oily in 20 minutes. Please help. What to do?
Hi. My actual problem is That. That I am addicted Of masturbating and I want to stop my habit of masturbating. I want to know how to stop this habit Of masturbating. And I also want to know the advantage and disadvantage of masturbation.
I have some dental problem and a black spot is there in between the root teeth what can I do what will be the remedy.
I haven't sleep correctly since several days, I wake up at 1 or 2 am in night. Due to this I have gas in my body. Now what I should do.
Every morning there is irritation in my eyes. I used to clean it with cold water but still no results please help.
Today my rabbit aggressively try to tear my clothes. Is its nature or some type of disease has occurred.
Dear sir mere pit per bahut sare black pimples he sir. Or sir black sport bhi sir lagbhag 8 month se sir mere kamar ke uper meri pit or shoulder ke niche pit per bahut sare black pimples he sir please tell me which type of cream I will use and which type of medicine I will take please sir tell me mera Sawal sifr dermatologist se please tell me sir.
I am 42. Today I came to know that I am diabet with the levels fasting blood sugar 145 mg/dl and 228 mg/dl post prandial blood sugar. How far is this problematic now and what steps I have to taken up now?
Am 70 n wish to get 4 - 5 lost teeth "transplanted" using robust artificial teeth as a permanent remedy. What could be the approx. Cost per tooth? Addresses of good such Centres in and around Delhi.
I am having hyperuricemia. I took Feburic 40 mg tablets, 2 times a day for 15 days. Now my Uric acid serum is 4.8. However the joints of my fingers and toes pain. The pain is more after work, more in cold. Better by rest and warmth. What should I do?
I am diagnosed with seborrheic DERMATITIS for past 1 year. It also affected my eyebrows portion along with scalp. Eyebrow area is inflammation, red and loss of eyebrow hair which is disturbing me a lot mentally. I am undergoing allopathy n homeopathy treatment but results are very slow. Please help urgently. Please doctors. thank you.
Peyronie's disease is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
- Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
- Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
- Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high.