Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. SudhirYour feedback matters!
I have a problem about my nose. Its always being pain. Its very painful I use already so many medicine. So please suggest any solution for my problem.
I am, aged 44 yrs, feeling dizziness (vertigo problem, including a light pain in shoulders And light stiffness on neck. Pls suggest homeopathic treatment.
I am 27 years old. From last 4 months my smell sense has decreased and consulted a doctor. He prescribed for CT Scan and after seeing scan report he told that I am suffering from nasal polyps (Allergy) has increased in all sinuses and has to do surgery by endoscopy method. Is it compulsory to go for surgery or it can be treated by medicine. Report generated as follows Mucosal thickening with soft tissue density pacification of all the paranasal sinuses Bilateral maxillary ostia, infundibula and frontal recess are blocked Superior and middle turbinates and meat are involved Nasopharynx Posterior wall, fossa of rossenmuller and medial openings of Eustachian tubes appear normal parapharyngeal spaces on both sides appear normal Presently I had no breathing issues except smell sense. After 3 days medication I am feeling better. I require further suggestion.
What should I do to recover from my sinus problem? It makes me inconvenient in some places. And it creates more disturbance. Please help me out.
See I am 20 ears old boy. My Hand is panning every time. What's are the treatments for this pain please help and proceed mybproblumes.
Sir, I am 63 years old. From last few days I have pain in my left and right jaw and moving towards ear. Pain is not continuous and at present tolerable. Some time there is pain in teeth also. Is there any good ayurvedic medicine having no side effects for getting relief from pain and solving problem of teeth. If medicine is there for how along it is to be taken?
Hi m 27 years I am suffering from dizziness for 1 and half years. Sometimes I feel as if I'll fall down but somehow I strong my mind and manage it to get fall. Whenever I eat with full stomach it pain little on my stomach. I check bp sometimes 140/90. Sometimes 128/80. But I HV dizziness continuously any time. Is it am suffering from heart problem or smithing else. I even don't eat meat more then 2 piece because I feel dizziness.
I am suffering from cold and cough. I have sinus problem. My nose get blocked at the time of sleeping. I suffered from all this after every 2 months.
I was having some pain in my ears ,I got cured after eating some medicines and nose spray, after which I am feeling pain sometime in my ear and also some tick sound when moving my jaw, the ENT specialist told me that it is joint problem, I want to know that is it a serious problem?
Sir I suffered from acidity from 4 months and I take medicine for this and its starting improve but my throat is always feel sure or pain and I also feel pain in back.
I am 29 years old and having continuous ringing sound in my left ear some time of a sudden I have spinning sensation and continuous vomiting till I empty my stomach what should I do.
I am 26 years old and from last 1 year I have started snoring. It starts as soon as I fell to sleep. Sir it feels very embarrassing. Sir please suggest.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
Hello, I am always having pain in my temporal vein even through a day before suffered from fever with metal like taste sore throat.
Hello doctor I am Satyendra 27 years old -my problem is my ears painting before fourteen days please help me. Thanks.
Hi, I am suffering from problem of vertigo. I have consult ENT he is saying it's BPPV. Firstly I was using vertin8 but. No results found. vertigo since 2 years. And it's like 24*7. vertigo is not like moving round but it's like little unbalanced whole day. Right now I am taking methylcobalamin, alpha lipoic acid, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate&pyridoxine hydrochloride capsule, also taking vitamins D3, chewable tablet 60, 000IU, anxipam-md, calcium carbonate with vitamins D3. Please requested to answer in brief. I am really in big trouble help me doctor. Those tablets I started 2 days. Earlier.
- Frontal sinus - in the forehead
- Maxillary sinus - behind the cheekbones
- Ethmoid sinus - between the eyes behind the bridge of the nose
- Sphenoid sinus - behind the eyes
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
Acute sinusitis generally causes pain in the sinuses, headaches, loss of smell, stuffiness, and coughs as well as may also cause bad breath, toothaches, and fever.
What does the homeopathic treatment for sinusitis entail?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine system which uses plants and minerals to develop remedies that augment the body's natural defenses by stimulating symptoms of the disease the patient is suffering from.
Acute sinusitis finds a permanent cure in homeopathy. Though treatment takes time, it rebuilds the body's immunity to sinusitis. It drains the sinuses, kills the germs and wipes the infection off at the root, thus preventing it from recurring. When antibiotics are used to treat sinusitis, there may be side effects such as fungal infections. Fungal infection is a leading cause of chronic sinusitis.
Homeopathy can boost the body's immunity which can treat fungal infections from the root, hence eliminating chances of recurrence. It can treat the symptoms of sinusitis and provide relief from associated respiratory diseases and allergies. There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps:
With Chronic sinus, soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred as nasal polyps. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause. Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.