Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhindra M RaoYour feedback matters!
I have a grade 3 MCL tear. Is it necessary to undergo a ligament reconstruction surgery. To get fyn because I have trouble in running and even walking. I even have ACL complete tear grade 3 and LCL grade 1.is a MCL SURGERY necessary to get back completely fyn.
When there is a compression in the root of the spinal nerve, one experiences pain in hips, back or leg. This condition is called sciatica. This condition ranges from moderate to acute and requires a lot of care to be taken. While there are medicines and exercises in place to cure sciatica, garlic milk is also known to be a good remedy for this health condition.
You can drink this in cooked form or raw. The odor is strong, but it does also show satisfactory results so you might want to give it a try.
Crush a few cloves of garlic and immediately mix in about 200 ml of raw milk. Drink it immediately. Alternatively, you can also mix the garlic in boiled milk and drink. You will notice change in a few days only.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 1 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for 2-3 days but haven.
I am 51 year old male and have lower back pain for last 1 years. I have check the some doctors to consult. We suggest the exercise daily and use tab. Why do i?
My bow shoulders are paining severely from 6 months. Doctor consulted me shelcal tablet to take. I'm taking shelcal tab from 6 month but its no use please consult me a good medicine.
Date of birth 16: 08: 1957 Wight 104 kg Hight 165 cm Problem Knee problem left not working Fatty liver 17 Prostate 40 mg Snoring problem Sleeping disminya Concypinya BP normal No diabetes Digones Urimax supracal tm rabicip 20 Diet am.
I am 23 year old. Some times my both legs pain for some times and become normal by itself. It is happening since last two years.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.