Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhindra M RaoYour feedback matters!
My wife have continuous back pain not in bones but in veins and shifts from there somewhere else if I tried to press at that portion for some time. Is there any permanent solution.
I experience constant pain in my legs and heels, even not able to distinguish if it? s a muscular pain or something related to bones. Also, I feel tired the whole day. Not sure what is the problem.
I am taking Sertraline 100 mg 1-0-0 and Mirtaz 15 mg 0-0-1 for mixed Depression-Anxiety and Sizodon plus 0-0-1 and Sizopin 25 mg 0-0-1 for Schizophrenia since 10 years. There is relief. Now, I find it difficult to stand or sit for a long time and hence I have the urge to lay down often. Do anti-psychotic drugs act on the brain and the spinal cord which causes the urge to laid down often? If so, what is the condition called? Is it Irreversible? This is coming in way of my everyday duties. Please confirm with specific answers to the above two questions. Thank You.
I have a left sided shoulder pain and I can not work early because of shoulder pain. This pain for last two months.
Hello I am 25 I am a 20 year old boy and I have a backpain from last 15 days . I have tried my types of creams and tubes but it is be.
I have been having severe joint pais and swelling at the joints. Have been taking HCQS 200, one in the morning and one in the night. Having 90% relief. Can I take one more tablet in the after noon till I am completely free from pains. I am 72 years.
I aam a 17 year old male abf have a backache for last 3 months. tried using the pain relief ointment I'm not getting any relief. Please tell me what to do.
1.Cough (Balgam) accumulate frequently and during night it has frequently. 2. Pain in entire leg on left leg like cramp from hip to toe and very uneasy especially when lie down on bed sometime.
Suffering from Osteoarthritis since 4-5 years. Pain in both knee. Could not squat. should I go for Radio Frequency Therapy. Is this is a curable treatment or temporary pain relief?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.