Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudhindraYour feedback matters!
Regular exercise can lower blood glucose and possibly reduce the amount of medication you need to treat diabetes, or even eliminate the need for medication. Here are a few useful exercise tips:
Get your doctor’s approval before starting an exercise program
Start slowly with a low-impact exercise such as walking, swimming or jogging
Warm up for 5 minutes before starting to exercise and cool down for 5 minutes after
Avoid doing activity in extremely hot or cold temperatures. Choose indoor options when the weather is extreme
Drink plenty of water before, during, and after activity to stay hydrated
Always carry a source of carbohydratewith you so you’ll be ready to treat low blood glucose
Activities should be energizing but not overly difficult
Wear athletic shoes that are in good shape and are the right type for your activity
Try to exercise at the same time every day for the same duration. This will help control your blood sugar
Exercise at least three times a week for about 30 to 45 minutes
If you plan to exercise more than an hour after eating, it’s a good idea to have a snack.
If you use insulin, exercise after eating, not before
Test your blood sugar before, during and after exercising
Do not exercise when your blood sugar is more than 240
Carefully inspect your feet before and after activity for blisters, redness or other signs of irritation
Stop doing an activity if you feel any pain, shortness of breath or light-headedness.
Talk to your doctor about any unusual symptoms that you experience.
Dear sir, Mera mobile ka shop hey. Meri age 29 hey. Mene 1 hapte apna diabtes chek karvaya tha khane se pahle tabi 243 tha. To abi muje kon sa food khana sahiye aur kya me fruit kha sakta hu ya nahi. Muje dayabitis kese kum karna sahiye? Kya dayabitis pahle k tarah level me aa sakta hey? Pls reply soon as possible.
I am diabetic. Can I take Honey with lemon to reduce my belly fat in morning. If no, how can I reduce my belly fat, please suggest.
What are the various tests that a t2 diabetic should do on a regular basis and what is the timeframe to be followed? this is for my mother who is on bedtime tresiba (8 units ave.) and also takes galvusmet 500/50 mg twice daily and amaryl 2mg twice daily.
I am 58 years, diabetic and gone through by pass surgery in 2005. All controls are ok with medicines. Last more than one year issed to deveolpe pain in thigh n calf area after walking for 15 minutes in right leg only wich gets normal on sitting. Nowwithin 4 to 5 minutes of standing or walking it developes in my right leg only. Please advise.
My self sudhir uppal my blood sugar level 135 random after two hours eating is it normal or not. Any precaution in future please suggest to me.
My mother is getting legs and back pain and able to walk properly she has sugar .she is 60 years old.
I'm 43 years male having sugar fasting 213, had an angioplasty one year back. please advice to control sugar problem.
Sir what is the meaning of diabetic meal? Please can you explain the exact quantity of a diabetic person can take?
Sir/mam. I am pridibatic person and I take couple of apples. Sometimes banana and grapes. Buy my question is. These fruits contains natural fruit sugar. So will this effect my sugar level and push me close to diabetic phase later in life. I am confused please help me.
I am 35 years old and suffering from hypothyroidism since last 15 years. I take 75 mcg dose daily but right now my TSH level is 7.14. Please suggest what to do?
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.