Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SudhinYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old guy and I have pain in back and I put cream oil and take medicines but no relief so I want to know the solution of my problem.
I am 74 year old male. I am having backache for the last few months. I apply some gel which gives me only temporary relief. What should I do?
R/sir I am suffering from stroke problem and continuosly under treatment for the same and prescripton for the same is 01) clopitorva 20 02) pregalin m75 03) aten 25 from last two years but there is problem of pain in my left leg regularly. And also when stop the tablet then it goes higher pain. Please suggest the solaution.
I have pain in left heel nerve (tendon) when I walk. When I sit then no feel any pain. I took Medicine (paracetamol+diclofenac+chlorzoxazone) & reaction-100+vit. B complex But no benefits. Tell me any medicine.
My daughter 13 Years problem in both knee bend like genuvalgum last 3 Years progressive. Please help
My friend bitten me near shoulder. And it is swelled and paining. Is it anything serious. I consulted a doctor near by he told nothing serious and he gave some medicines named rantac and some other tablets. I asked him for TT injection but he said no need of that. Please suggest me what to do. I am worrying alot about it. Please help me soon. Thanks in advance.
I am 30 yrs old from the past 5 years I am complaining of lower back ache sometimes. Whenever I do work for full day or stand upright. I do exercises my self to overcome this problem. Sometimes I get pain in both sides of the abdomen and in the left thigh near testicle. Please help me to find the best treatment. I hope for positive response from your side. Thanks.
Hi doctor, my problem is, I have pain in lower back which is neither strong nor less, I do have a sitting job for maximum hours, because of that if I walk for say half an hour I feel fluctuating numbness in my cloves area (right side), please can you suggest me tablet or cream so that I can get rid of this. Many thanks - Minhajuddin.
I used to run 10 km a day in the morning for the past 4 weeks. One night when I woke up My knee was suddenly paining and I couldn't walk properly and after a week's gap the pain is reduced although I still cannot walk properly. I can feel the pain sometimes. What should I do?
I am 23 years old female. And I have acne over my face, shoulder, chest, back since five years. So please recommend me best treatment to treat my acne. Thank you.
My leg muscle get extremely fatigued even after normal walk. I have back pain too if I sit without any support. My heel and calf muscle pain and therefore I find difficult to walk. What medicine should I take.
I am suffering from lower back pain since 1 year, back pain goes to urinal part, pain still for 1 hour till take pain relief medicine. Can you suggest any ideas.
I am having lower back pain from past 10 days. Earlier I suffered from motions and had the motions tablets and it got reduced. I did not go to toilet for 3 days after using the tablet. After this one day I went to the toilet with stressing a lot. From that moment I am suffering from lower back pain. Please give me some solution. The pain is unbearable.
Hi, I am having severe pain in my lower back. From 2 days. I had voveran 100 and applied volini gel still no relief.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy