Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudhinYour feedback matters!
I have back pain which gives a lot of pain during sitting and on bending forward since 4 month. Please help me because I have more pain on my back. I take calcium tablet daily.
Hello respected doctors, I have chicken pox from today morning. Past two days I had high fever also. Actually my hostel mates had it (150 students) so immediately I consulted a doc and he gave two injections (20 days back) now I am having:(. So is it necessary to consult doc?
I am 21 years old male, I am getting pain below shoulder blade in side, and pain change right shoulder blade to left shoulder blade, when sitting it`s become very heavy pain, at the time sleep 5 minutes it will be relax for short time, what I should do.
I am 31 year old. I am having knee pain in both leg. When I sit on ground its very difficult to getup soon.
I have severe pain in right hand shoulder from LAST 3 months even after taking pain killer it is not suppressing .I cannot rise my hand please suggest me the solution.
1 year ago I had done dieting because of high amount of fat in my body. Now I am suffering from joint pain specially in hand; is this because of scarcity of calcium?
I am 32 years old women suffering from joint pain from past 3 years please help me out with some home remedies and I also have a huge body. Thank you.
Sir Mari wife k pairo me bahut Ethan hoti hai. Giske karan rat bhar so nahi pati hai. Dard k liyae nimesulide and chlorozoxax tablets de. Lakin koi aaram nahi Mila. Sir please my help.
Hi Doctor, please advise what is the best time to eat fruits? I'm having fruits in the morning time. Pls suggest some good fruit name for knee joint pain.
Respected sir. my friend is having pain in right leg heel, pain is very severe please advice for medication or physiotherapy thank you.
I'm only 20 and my knees make crackling sound whenever I sit or stand. Sound has been increasing ever since. There's also pain in there.
Hello,. I am 42 years old and I am suffering from severe back pain. I have this pain for last 2-3 months and I am not getting relief from so. Not only this but I have a pain in my legs also but not much as my back but it makes it difficult for me to climb stairs as my home is on the the second floor. I am suffering from migraine also so I have headache most of the times. I am using various ointments and medicines but there are of no help. I need a immediate help. I consult a doctor long time back for the treatment of the diabetes and blood pressure and I am consuming the same medicine for so long (zoryl m1 and repace h). Pls help me.
I'm 45 years old male having back pain and pain in my both the legs. Done MRI shows posterior central disc protrusion seen involving L3 -L4, L4-L5 causing indentation of thecal sac and bilateral neural foraminal narrowing, since last more than 5 years.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"