Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhendra Raj. P. SYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes more painful in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
I'm 21 years old I felt an accident 2 years back but still my left leg pain very bad. What I should do get relief. please tel me fast.
Iam suffering from severe pain in my left leg. Please will you suggest treatment for how to get relief from leg pain. Please give valuable suggestion.
My bones are feeling so weak. Literally all the joint bones. What is the proper remedy to increase my calcium level?
I am 25 years old I ride bike a lot, suddenly I feel my back pain is increasing day by day. Any suggestions?
I am currently facing the issue of my knee pain and my back pain. I an taking milk almost daily but it aches a lot sometimes for no reason. Usually right after I wake up.
I am male 21 year of age I have back problem for last 7-8 months I visited many doctors but couldn't help in pain What to do.
I have leg pain since 4 months. I have used many ointment but. Ther is no use of it. So what should I do now.
I have pain in my leg but strange thing is that only when I'm sleeping so please refer me something and tell me the medicine.
I am a 24 years man I am suffering with back pain from 2 years. I went to many doctors and used many medicines. But I did not get any result. What should I do.
Pressure-related pins and needles I have pins and needles in my foot (under side) and sometimes also in hands (palm side only, fingers included) but only when they're pressing on something. So it feels normal in all those areas, until there is pressure around some specific points and then the pins and needles sensation kicks in. The relation between feeling and pressure seems linear, as I lean fully on those points it gets rather painful. I'm 55. Non smoker, don?t smoke and only occasionally drink. Don?t have diabetes but am on mild medications for BP (Atenolal 50 Mg + Amlodepene 5mg), for mild Cholesterol (Astrovastin 10mg), and mild Hypothyroidism (eltroxin 100mg i. E. 1tab) daily. Height 170 Cms, Weight 89 Kgs. Thanks.
Related to back pain. Left side on waste. There is no pain when I sleep. When I run, jump. Pick up any lugage, and stand about half an hour then I feel nominal pain after that I dont feel comfort. A doctor told me this is nerve problem. I took medicine prewa -75. About two month got side effect. Whole back pain.
I have knee pain for more than over three days please suggest me what should I do and what are the symptoms of It?
I have got evidence of 5.2mms calculus at mid pole calyx of left kidney in USG compare to 5mms size in last report 4 months back. It started with 4.5 mm in 9 months back. Is it advisable to tale himalaya cystone to cure my stone problem.
Since there is occasional back pain - occasional pain in right testicle - occasional restriction in passage of urine - also swelling in umbilical area - under these conditions and since I am aged 65 years - what kind of condition I may be in please...."
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.