Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer Nath Sake
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer Nath SakeYour feedback matters!
Sir, having severe thyroid problem tsh level is 8.50 and I am taking 50 mg tab thyronorm. Even then level is not coming down feeling tired and back bone ,knees and legs are paining vitamins n calcium if any I don't know Dr. kindly help. Plz.
Sir, I am 19 years old. I have knee pain from past eight months. Whenever I bent my knees, it makes a unusual sound. Sometimes I have pain in my ankle, hip etc. Due to this I am not able to walk and run properly. What should I do? What is the disease? Am I going to be disabled? Kindly help me.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from burning feet for last one year. I am taking some medicines after going through the some examination /investigations. Please advise me what to do? I have no sugar, no diabetes, no athletics feet, no gestro, but I am vegetarian. And I have performed my duty in Indian Army 26 years continuously.
Hi Cervical spondylosis c4c5c6. And with symptoms numbness in right shoulder and tingling in fingers.
I skipped or fall down from bike fours time and I got hurt in left pelvis. I did X-ray but nothing found whereas I am feeling pain always when I walk or sleep and maximum in cold season. So how could I get relief from it. please answer soon and effective.
Mera age 35 hai mai female hu mujhe slip disc ho gya hai Dr. ne one month ki dawa ar belt diya hai nhi thik hone pr MRI hoga medicine hai 1.Asolt-At (methocarbamol, acetaminophen,diclofenac) 2.endoxid (lycopene, multivitamin,multimineral) 3.Bio calcit (calcitriol, calcium citrate, zinc sulphate ,magnesium oxide) hai Dusra problem mujhe sans lene me ho gya to ent ne mujhe allegra m ,bactogard cv 200 (cefpodoxime proxetil ,potassium clavulanate) ar omnacortil 20 (prednisolone 2 2 tab 3 din 1 1 tab 3 din1/2 tab 3 din) mai ek gas ki dawa kha rahi thi pr pate dard ulti ki wajah se mujhe dolo ka injection dilana pada phir Dr. k kahne pr mai gas k liye pantocid dsr, pan 40 ar mucaine (anesthetic antacid gel) diya hai mai sab kha rahi omnacortil bhi 4 din kha k chod diya lekin pate dard nhi khatm ho raha hr thodi der pe nabhi se upar tez dard hota hai please kuch upaye batayiye.
I am 59 year old and suffering from knees pain last 6 month using sesame oil message please advise me treatment for permanent relief.
My mother who is 63 years old, has high bp and cholesterol, because of this one of her kidney is scarred. Doctor asked her to reduce weight. She started walking in the morning but due to acute pain in knee (arthritis pain) she is not able to do her regular walking. Is it okay for her to continue her walks despite so much pain and if no then what form of exercises should she aim for? Thanks doctor.
I have coccyx fracture before4 months, I cannot sit more than ten minutes, what is the remidy for this fracture to cure
I get acidity and gastric influx almost everyday. I survive on pentacid tablets.But need a permanent solution to the problem.Many times ven the pentacid doesnt work and i suffer a lot. Second problem is that my heels pain a lot at the end of the day. I have a sitting job and dodnt walk much. Still i suffer from acute ache in my heels at night
The toes and heels are the most load bearing components within your feet which take most of the weight when walking, running, exercising or even standing up. The heels are an especially vulnerable part of the body which can become painful either due to injuries or excessive stress put on it. Pain in your heels can also be a sign of other problems in your body.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains or straining the leg: Exercising is one of the most common culprits behind heel damage. Wearing the wrong shoes over prolonged periods, which can cause your balance to be shifted and will lead you to put strain on your heels and cause pain. Falling or spraining during exercising or training can also cause heel pain.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without impacts or trauma and also cause pain. It will slowly build up over time. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor and take remedial action.
3. Achilles tendon: A common cause for heel pain, the Achilles tendon connects the calf muscle to the heel. If this is torn or damaged, it can cause pain in your heel.
4. Arthritis: The deposition of uric acid crystals in parts of your body may result in arthritis; this is a fairly common cause for heel pain as well.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a major role in the development of heel pain. You will either need to change the shoes or adjust the heels to ensure that they are at an equal and comfortable height and keep your posture natural and balanced.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Sometimes aspirin or ibuprofen may be required to numb and dull the pain, if getting through the day becomes difficult or you are in the middle of work.
4. Resting: Sometimes resting is the only medication you can take to relieve the pain as it can only subside once the underlying conditions are corrected.
5. Ice packs: Cold compress and cold therapy would definitely help in numbing the area and providing temporary pain relief. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!