Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer JavajiYour feedback matters!
Can masturbation reduce the weight and health problem like eye and hearing problem as so on hair problem like that.
Day by day I can't see the far objects, I loosing my eye tightness, How could I get my eye normal? What is the name of this defect?
Hi team I am suffering from headache before 2 month. Its like 24/7 Basically my job very stress Now I am feeling very discomfort. chest pain In my head I feel like something is there When I walking I feel like discomfort Pls guide me how to back my life.
My hairs are becoming very rough and my scalp is itching also! I want long hairs but my hairs are growing very slowly! What could be the reason and tell me some possible remedies!
Hey Doctors, I'm having blackheads on my face and dark circles too. So, suggest me some natural ways to get out of these. I have mixed skin type. Suggest me some natural diets and methods for minimizing it or removing it completely from my skin.
How I make me healthy? Can I get the healthy food list to take from morning to night? I am very fat. So tell me how I loose my weight?
A blood clot in the leg is termed as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. This blood clot can be fatal, because it usually blocks the passage of blood to the heart by damaging the one way valves of the veins. This can also reach other organs like the lungs, in which situation the case becomes complicated and may also lead to death. There are various ways of preventing the onset of these clots. Follow these points to know more.
- Blood thinners: Prolonged hospital stay and a major surgery like joint replacement can lead to blood clots in the legs or DVT. Therefore, it is imperative to ask your doctor about a prescription for blood thinners, which can help in better blood flow despite minimal motion in the legs or stiffness.
- Compressions stockings: If you have been in the hospital for a prolonged period or suffering from leg paralysis, then the risk of blood clots is greater than most others. You can make use of compression stockings, which will help in preventing clots by holding the area tight so that the blood is forced to pump and flow. These should be used every time you are admitted to the hospital.
- Exercise: It is important to keep moving in case you are travelling in a long flight that is over four hours long. Also, you can try certain mild exercises, in case you have a long standing condition of pain or cramping in the leg muscles and joints. From simple toe flexes to muscle strengthening exercises like the heel or towel hook, you can ensure that the tightening action makes your muscle firm so that the blood clots do not have a chance to form. You may also need to lose weight in case you are overweight so that you can alleviate the risk of these clots.
- Water: Staying hydrated is something that we all need to follow in any case, but it is especially important if you are risk of developing blood clots in the legs. Drinking plenty of fluids is a natural way of thinning the blood, especially if you have been in bed or travelling for prolonged periods.
- Loose fitting clothing: You may want to wear loose fitting clothing when you are travelling or in the hospital so that you do not end up unnecessarily compressing an area in a way that will be detrimental for the blood flow there. Wearing loose clothing ensures that the blood flow carries on as per its normal routine without any blockages.
It is important to remember the above points so that you keep blood clots in the legs at bay.
My height is not increasing? What could be the reasons and solutions? I am very much irritated with this? Please tell me reasons with solutions?
Hi, I have very dry skin over my scrotal sack which keeps shredding off due to heat. Any solutions? And any natural solutions to increase my sexual stamina and the production of sperms?
Suggest any toothpaste which removes the plaque in my teeth? Is this Sai-dent best toothpaste or not.
My friend have back pain. He is a heavy vehicle driver. He is inactive due to back pain. What he should do.
Please give me the diet chart for gaining weight. My weight is 45 kg n m 24 years old. Is this ok or not?
Hello, I'm 19 years old and my height is around 5" 3. So can it is possible to increase height? Suggest some tips. Plz.
Please tell me. When is the best time for having a quantitative Blood Pregnancy Test after sex for accurate result?
My age is 31 years n my weight is 45. I want to increase my weight for dat please tel me the diet which will be helpful in one month. Shall I go free hand exercise, please suggest me.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm. Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment.
1. Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
2. Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
3. Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
4. Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
5. Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
6. Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.