Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SudheendraYour feedback matters!
From past 2-3 months, my left hand thumb had got swelling and it developed like a wound and puss is coming out regularly. I am unable to do anything with that thumb. Its like a dummy. Swelling is still there and sometimes its paining also. I am 36 years old.
I have been masturbating since many years an now while having sex I cannot stay erect for longtime. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please help me to get rid of this problem.
She is affected by herpes2 she touched his active sore and after 2 minutes she touched my mucous membrane means I'll get herpes2. She said to me after sometime about this so I'm really worried about the issue pls clarify me please doctor. And when we can do unprotected sex because she is negative for all other disease. Whether we can live happily like others and we can able to get babies. How to sex without transmission of this disease and I'm really suffering and surfing too much time on Google reading about asymptomatic viral shedding and pictures of hsv2. Please help me doctor.
I am facing problem of piles. Inner vans are soiled. Constipation is also a problem and now not able to fresh completely due to anal way is blocked that's why have to give pressure. It happens due to take antibiotics.
I am 15 years old female and I am suffering from chronic sinusitis nearly from two years and now I am in 10th. I suffer from severe headache daily due to which I can't study. Headache becomes totally fine in the evening but it starts in the morning nearly 9 am little and it becomes worst till afternoon, it also gets better if I sleep. My nose is even fully blocked. Mucus is not coming out. When I sneeze only little comes. I also have little soar throat. Even cough comes from my throat I feel pressure around my eyes even. In x-ray the final impression is maxillary and frontal sinusitis. I don't understand why headache is more in morning and afternoon and why it becomes less in evening as well as why it becomes better as I sleep in afternoon. Is it sure that I am causing from sinusitis only or any other problem? please answer all my questions and tell me what should I do further. Please.
As the month of ramazan begins muslims will indulge in fasting from sunrise to sunset for a month. Here are some health tips that will help during this month.
1. Please make sure you have sufficient food to help you atleast in the early hours of fast. Make sure you dont eat too oily or spicy food as this may cause heartburn and acidity later in the day.
2. Make sure you drink lots of water. Atleast 1 liter of water will help you during the day
3. If you area diabetic you can take your medications before food in the morning. However you should look out for hypoglycemia if you dont have enough food.
4. Hypoglycemia or low sugar can occur in diabetics. Hence it is advisable to look out for sweating, shivering, giddiness, loss of conciousness. If any of these occur you must take some sugar immediately otherwise low sugar can lead to loss of conciousness, coma and even death.
5. Diabetics with poor sugar control and people on insulin should be extremely cautious about the risk of low sugar and high sugar. Please ensure you check your blood sugar atleast twice a day or when you develop symptoms of hypoglycemia.
6. The key to diabetics fasting is that you should eat enough in the morning to help you through the day but in small quantities enough to control your sugar levels.
7. Taking a short walk is good after morning food.
1. Please dont indulge in breaking the fast by taking high calorie food such as soft drinks, fried items and excessive sweets.
2. Eat in instalments of 1-2hour gaps as sudden consumption of snacks and dinner in a short span will overload your blood with glucose.
3. A walk after iftar is good for digestion and metabolism.
4. Eat food atleast 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. The tendency to overeat is high after fasting. You can avoid this by taking lots of salads and fruits.
6. If you are a diabetic you must make sure that after breaking your fast you can take your medications 30 minutes before dinner.
I have head che severely dor 2 days I have o drink which water to relief ans ia b unterwst e ti tha medicine for hich no affects eill ne hee die htid. suggest me correct medicine,
Sir pichle 3 ya 4 year se mera handjob ka aadat ho gya hai mai janna chahta hu ki is se mujhe problem hai koi ki nhi Now i am 18 year old.
I want to remove the foreskin of my penis but unable to do so. Correctly. Guide me properly to do that.
I want to gain muscles I'm doing gym since 1 year I started with supplements now Im taking - muscle gainer, whey protein, bcaa tablets and calcium tablets My diet includes 200 gms of chicken, 5 egg whites, 3 egg omelet with chapati every day I'm feeling uneasy in stomach though I'm not having diarrhea and feeling pain sometimes at my anus Can you suggest any medicines or syrup on daily basis along with my diet.
Sir I am facing the problem of not getting full erection during sex. The problem is persisting for 1 year now. I never had any major injury on the organ apart that once my testis was over sucked during oral and it also resulted in swelling but it recovered by itself. Apart from that I do masturbate regularly. I do not have the problem of pre or early ejaculation though there is a slight effect on the duration. Is it only a health issue or illness?
Why when I go for latrine I notice that it's colour is black and and wet type like some gel is on that. What's the reason?
Hi, I am having lower back pain. I exercise regularly. Sometime I feel dizziness sensation. Please advise.
I have a hepatomegaly liver with fatty changes. I always remain exhausted. I do not feel freshness anytime. I have a tendency of deep sleep in recent. I also suffer from hepatitis A about 5 years ago. My urine shows little yellowishness. My LFT report shows small increases in bilirubin, SGPT,SGOT also. What should I do ? Please sir/madam, judge my problem quickly and get rid of me from these severe suffer.
1. Weight Loss
Unexplained and sudden weight loss and reduced appetite may be a clear sign of any health issue, such as HIV. You should visit a doctor immediately.
2. Sweating in Nights
If your body sweats and you have troubles falling asleep, it may indicate that you have HIV.
3. Skin Rashes
The skin can show various signs which indicate what’s going on with your health. The itchy rashes may indicate that you are a victim of HIV.
4. Dry Cough
Experiencing dry and sticky throat is one of the major symptoms of HIV.
5. Difficulty Concentrating
Having troubles concentrating and focusing, you should visit a doctor immediately.
6. Muscle Ache
Experiencing leg, back and joint pain may also indicate HIV and you should immediately visit a doctor.
7. Brittle Nails
Same as the skin, the nails are a great indication what’s happening in your body. In case you have HIV, your nails will turn yellow.
If you experience fever for a longer period of time, you should do some tests because fever is another symptom of HIV.
9. Headache and Sore Throat
HIV weakens your immune system. Hence, a headache and sore throat that seem to be there forever are another symptom of HIV.
In case you feel tired most of the time and you feel unexplained fatigue, it means that HIV virus is affecting your stamina and it reduces the energy levels.