Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheendra DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Pain In my chest left side. What is the reason. And what is solutions for this. please suggested me. Thanks.
My wife is 54 years and suffering from diabetics since last 15 years. She has checked her RBS =162 Taking tab geminor M2 =1-1 daily Vogilistar 0.3=1-1 daily And Ayurveda neem tab alternative days -1 Pl advise is it correct medicine to be continued. Her weight 62 height 5'1"
I feel pain in each join and feel weakness bcz I am suffering from fever. Fever come and after eating medicine crocin hostacyclin becasul and waisalone it goes but after 7 8 hour it come. So what can I do. Plzz tell?
Hi this is karthik, I have a doubt, I am using Viagra tablet during my sex course, and also we are trying for baby, anything affect to permanency? Pl give clear advice.
My friend Both the legs are having swelling, also check the kidney panel report is normal, what could be the reason please help.
Sir can you tell me that how can I know that I'm masturbating more than I have to, like if I'm doing it 2-3 times a day is it good or bad for my health or if I'm doing it 2-3 times in a week?
Hello sir/madam, I am mohammed age 27 male. I am masturbating from 10 years and from last 6 years I do daily 2 3 times now sperms are low and no thickness and my penis also not standing size is also very small. Could you pls suggest. Can I take shilajit capsules pls suggest.
I am suffering from fissar disease. Is there any permanent treatment for it? Please give your advice. I am in a panic condition.
My husband has a problem of pre ejaculation he ejaculate within a minute while having intercourse can it be a problem for me to not get pregnancy.
My wife is 26 female. We Got married before nine months but she did not conceived yet. She had two months before UTI and have history of pcod. Amh test showed 11.4. Before 4 months. Presently on melmet 500 SR. UTI is treated now. Please suggest.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I get stomach pain every day morning after having breakfast. Sometimes its like something caught ma appetite. What do you suggest me to overcome this?
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions-'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria-induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication.
I am 23 years old student and when weather change I suffering from fever and cough what should I have to do.?
I masturbate 4 time per day. Is there any problem I may face? If yes then suggest me some help to get away from it.
Respected homeopath, Kindly suggest medicine for nerves protrudes such like moderate varicose veins below knees and backside of legs may be due to side effect of acupuncture treatment a year ago, for diabetes not healed. There was heavy pains all over body, hypericum 200 relieved almost thanks in advance.
Before you are affected by diabetes, a condition known as pre-diabetes is experienced, which indicates that a person might develop diabetes soon. In case you have pre-diabetes, your blood sugar level will be higher than the usual, but not as much as during diabetes. The condition is called borderline diabetes. During pre-diabetes, the production of insulin hormone gets decreased. You are more likely to get heart diseases and a stroke because of pre-diabetes.
Diagnosis There are three primary blood tests, which are used for the diagnosis of pre-diabetes:
- Fasting plasma glucose test
- You should not eat anything for eight hours before this blood test.
- Blood sugar level is considered normal when it is less than 100.
- If your blood sugar level is between 100 and 125, you are in the pre-diabetes stage.
- If your blood sugar level is above 125, you are diagnosed with diabetes.
- Oral glucose tolerance test
- First, you need to have a fasting glucose test done and drink a sugary solution (75 gm glucose dissolve in water) after it. After two hours, another blood test is taken.
- Blood sugar level is considered normal when it is lesser than 140.
- If your blood sugar level is between 140 and 199, you are in the pre-diabetes stage.
- If your blood sugar level is above 200, you are diagnosed with diabetes.
- Hemoglobin A1C
- This blood test shows the average blood sugar level for three to four months in the past. It helps to check whether pre-diabetes is in control or not.
- Blood sugar level is considered normal when it is 5.6%.
- If your blood sugar level is between 5.7% and 6.4%, you are in the pre-diabetes stage.
- If your blood sugar level is 6.5% or above, you are diagnosed with diabetes.
- The test should be redone for checking or verifying the results.
Lifestyle changes required for managing pre-diabetes Lifestyle changes may help people in managing pre-diabetes and for preventing it from developing into diabetes. Here are some changes and habits you need to practice:
- Weight control: If you are obese and overweight, the pre-diabetes may turn into diabetes. Hence, losing some amount of body weight, at least 5% to 10%, makes quite a difference.
- Exercise: You should perform moderate exercises regularly, such as swimming, cycling or walking briskly. This helps in the management of pre-diabetes. Aerobic exercise increases the heart rate and should be carried out for better benefits.
- Nutrition: You must make some dietary changes as well. Consume food items, which contain low-fat protein. Eat a lot of vegetables and whole grains, limit your calorie intake and reduce the amount of sugar and starchy carbohydrates. Increase your intake of fiber-rich food.
If you experience a rise in your blood sugar levels, you must consult a doctor immediately. With early diagnosis, you can take preventive measures and will be able to prevent pre-diabetes from developing into diabetes.