Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheendra DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hi My problem is heart is paining upper side middle side lower side and back side at least 4 months and I am check on dtd. April .16 lipid profile . Normal report ECHO. Normal Report TMT. Normal Report ECG . On dtd 25. July.2016 Normal report MRI. C3. 4.5.6 and 7 nurvse roots r mild diffuse please advise this is heart related issue or a cerival problem please reply.
Sir I have problem of piles last two year, I have used homeopathic medicine, bt the pain is not cure, pain is vry much, pls sir help me.
A few years ago I twisted my ankle. Its been three years now and so far it has healed well without much treatment. Will this cause a problem on my later years?
I had sex with my girlfriend long back ago without any precaution but also she had sex with other guy without any precaution, I want to know that will I suffer with any bad disease in future.
1. Why I am interested in boys not girls. 2. I'm not a gay. I'm a male person. 3. What can I do for this sexual problem.
I get cold squeeze every morning when I woke up and open my eyes. I get it in morning only then whole day am normal. I took many medicines but its not getting any effect on my problem. Its been more then a year m suffering from this. What should I do?
Sir I am giving ringworm and is repeatedly attacking on different areas. I used ringuard and hhzole on doctors recommendation. Please help.
Dear sir I am 46 years old and very recently I have gone for surgery of urethra strictures-two places and after that I am taking medicine urimax-0.4 and martifur tab. One each daily after dinner. Please advise me for not tobe suffering from urine infection and care for strictures not to occur again.
I am having sinusitis, due to which I am very much allergic to dust and also heat. In summer if I spend some time outside in sun, I get an headache which last for long until I take any pain killers like nimesulide. Also while headache, one of my nostril feels like wide open and the other feels jammed. please suggest some permanent solution to this.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am suffering from ED from last 8 months now. It was never a problem before. Eight months back when I had my first ever sexual encounter I found that I am suffering from a big problem, early discharge, which is playing a big role in my ED. Please suggest.
I have stomach problem since 2 days and I have sardi both the I m in very problem since sardi does not go and if it goes it comes back again so please give me suggestions to cure sardi.
I have complain of abdominal pain with vomiting & fever since 5days, no history of urinary complain & constipation. Please kindly inform me how to I treat my self?
Always after eating I feel motion. Also feels a budging left side of upper stomach. Feels gas trouble at the time of wakeup.
My pennies has to be come too large so I can understand I have to stop the bumping now I can't wait my pennies to bump. What at I have to do.
Cellulitis is a serious bacterial infection that is characterized by red and swollen areas on the skin. The condition may spread quickly to other areas of the body. The most commonly affected areas of the body are the lower legs, although it affects other areas of the body as well.
The disease may affect either the outer layer of the skin or the tissues underneath your skin, from where it may spread to your bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If the condition is not treated on time, it may turn into a life threatening one.
- You may experience inflammation and redness on your skin
- The affected area may become tender and painful
- The area may feel warm
- Presence of skin rashes around the area
- Pus filled formations on the skin
- The skin may have a tight and swollen appearance
- You may run a fever
- Feeling dizzy and fatigued if the condition turns serious
This condition occurs when bacteria such as Streptococcus and Staphylococcus enter the body through cuts or cracks on the skin. Surgical incisions, cuts and insect bites are usually the causes of the infection. Some other risk factors include a weak immune system, diabetes and skin conditions such as eczema and athlete's foot.
The condition is treated by antibiotics. If oral medications do not work, then the medicine may be administered intravenously.
There are certain preventive measures which you can employ to minimize the risks of cellulitis:
- If you have a wound or cut in the body, make sure to apply ointments that help in killing the germs.
- Always wash your wounds with warm water and soap.
- Apply bandage to the area to prevent exposure to dust and bacteria. Make sure that you replace the bandages on a regular basis.
- On any sign of infection such as redness and pus drainage, consult a doctor.
- Apply moisturizer on your skin to prevent cracks on the skin.
- Take care while trimming your finger and toe nails so as to not injure the skin around the nail.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it. A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar heath issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.