Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SudhamatiYour feedback matters!
My sister age 26 had elevated amh level of 25ng/ml, what are complication and medication level to lower down amh level?
Uterus is 6.8*3.1*2.2 cms and shows normal endometrial and myometrial echoes. Endometrial thickness measures 3 mm. Cervix is bulky. What does this diagnosis indicate? Should I be worried? All other blood tests like CBC, LFT, blood Protein, sugar, etc are normal. Have Total Cholesterol of 256 and BP of 140/80. What does bulky uterine cervix mean here and should I be worried?
I am 23 week pregnant and my doctor tested me for thalassemia and the test came positive. I am heterozigot for beta thalassemia. My husband is ok. He is not carrier for beta thalassemia. What should I do? Should I have blood transfusion6ns? Is thalassemia harmful for my baby? Should I take some tablets? Should I make amniocentesis?
The benefits of eating a natural fertility diet
Provides antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which help to protect egg and sperm health from the damage caused by free-radicals.
Helps the body maintain hormonal balance by providing the fats needed for hormone production and function.
Provides the body with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients needed for optimal health.
May decrease the chances of a miscarriage due to insulin resistance and damage from free-radicals to the ova (eggs), sperm and dna.
Helps to build important nutrient stores for pregnancy.
Supports a healthy reproductive system.
Use this checklist to track what you should be getting everyday:
Lots of water throughout the day. Take a prenatal multivitamin, plus mineral with minimum 400 microgram of folic acid)
. Omega 3s.
Exercise (gentle exercise is best.)
I am 1 month pregnant. So what have to do in this days. I know somehow that this is very risk period.
Dear Sir | Ma'am, I'm 23 years old, Female. I'm pregnant since 5 months. Since the start of my pregnancy doctor didn't advised to do the thyroid test and on my fifth month due to shift in the location the other doctor had suggested me to take thyroid test and my values where T3 1.36ng\dl, T4 - 7.69 ng \ dl and TSH - 5.420 uiU\ml. So the doctor said it is quite high in your fifth month so prescribed throform 50 mcg. I heard the first trimester baby totally depends upon mom for his\her thyroid. So does my thyroid level would have impacted my babies brain? My query is how often the thyroid range elevates? Since during my fifth month it found to be 5.420 so approximately how much it could have been in my first trimester?
My sister having conceive. I want to know what are the foods she have to take? She is now in 7 months.
I am 25 years old I had a sex with my wife and I put my penis under vagina but I am confused that her hymen had broken or not bcos blood didn't came from her vagina and she is virgin and I was trying to broke her hymen from past two years but last night my penis reach till inside but we are confused that hymen has broken or not what can I do?
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.
I am 27 years old and now a days I am experiencing a issue that my periods are not proper, very less blood loss and due to which I am experiencing acne issue and stomach effloresce. Please suggest what should I do?
Craving the objects of their satisfaction, the senses take control of the mind and intelligence, leading to frustration and anger when their impossible demands go unmet.
From this anger, delusion arises, and from delusion, bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, human intelligence is lost, leaving one in a hell of irrational behavior.
As fever is a symptom of some disease in the body, anger is a symptom of ongoing material hankerings.
Just as treating fever alone will not cure the disease, treating anger without understanding it to be a symptom of lust will not extinguish the unwanted behavior.
To conquer anger, we must first ask how we shall conquer lust.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.