Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SudhakarYour feedback matters!
My creatine is 1,7 how to reduce it in ayurvedic allopathy homeopathy way and little prostate problem is there. Please guide me. Thanks.
uterus - anteverted. Measures 8.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 - Endometrial thickness: 5 mm Right Ovary - measures 3.9 x 1.3 cm. E/o 3.5 x 4.1 cms anechoic lesion filed with fine membrananous network seen. Normal ovarian vascularity seen. Impression - S/o Right hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What treatment should the patient be given. Is there any thing serious patient should worry abt? Her left ovary is removed because of dermoid cyst just 3 months back. Any chance of relation b/w left ovary dermoid and now right ovary cyst.
Pls I want to know that through PCNL therapy kidney stone removal are there possibilities of intestines damage. And gangrene.
I"M having kidney stone problem and I can't get surgery and the stone are 3 mm and 6 mm in my right kidney. As well recently I had at laparoscopic in my left kidney for the stone. Now I need to prevent it in my right side. And now days I am having the pain in my left side again. The pain starts like it pains from my back n then till my urine place. Can you help me out in this.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult an urologist.