Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 year old boy. And I wand wanna say that is before two days I was going to school and I think that time that I should use little bit of hairspray of my brother for looking good hairstyle but instead of that little bit of sprayed in my eyes from last two days it's itching to much and redness in eyes and pain is also there and water is coming from eyes.
I have a squint in right at 4years old. Now am 27 years recently I consult ophthalmologist in hyderabad vision is very low in squint eye it is possible to do squint correction surgery but after 5 years right eye will come same position I need squint didn't repeat again in my life then what will I do any source is there.
I have eye dryness due to heavy usage of system and have back pain so that I can't work for long time. Please Suggest.
My spectacles number continuously increasing. What should I do for improving it. I have used most of methods.
I am 22 year old girl. I am having pain in my head when I close my eyes for sleep. Area around eyebrows paining mch. What should I do to get read of this pain?
After working 2 to 3 hours on computer my eyes got burning sensation and it become very dry what should I do?
I have a red eyes for every 3 days iam facing the problem. I was checked with the doctor he suggested me the to take the drops, But still iam facing the problem.
Hi doctor I am tmanna my mom is eyes are red every evening last two months what she does please tell me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.