Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha M VYour feedback matters!
Calcium phosphate is the main component of the tooth enamel so any deficiency in calcium can cause damage to the enamel. Calcium is not only required for having healthy teeth but also healthy bones and heart.
Healthy teeth are a sign of good overall health and wellbeing. There are many factors that impact the health of the teeth such as improper diet, smoking, and sugar.
Benefits of calcium for teeth
- Calcium reduces the chances of losing a teeth
- It reduces chances of cavities
- Calcium, when combined with a proper nutritious diet, helps in increasing the longevity of the teeth
- Calcium can reduce chances of gum disease
- Calcium along with other minerals also help in improving blood supply around the teeth area
- A calcium compound, amorphous calcium phosphate helps in fluoride absorption in the tooth enamel
- It limits loss of mass in the jawbone
- Calcium also fortifies the bones around the jaw to reduce bone problems such as loss of bone structure as one gets older
- It helps in protecting the teeth from acidic components that cause tooth decay
To have healthy teeth, one needs to have a balanced diet that meets the regular calcium requirements besides following a healthy lifestyle.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth
Dear Sir, Mera teeth ka colour yellow bahut dino se hai hum dentist se wash bhi kraye par yellow remove nahi ho saka to kiya koi option hai aaj ka date me jis se mera teeth ka yellow colour ko remove kiya ja sake. Agar hai available to kitna rupees invest hoga pura solution hone me please btaye.
My teeth looks somewhat like yellow in colour I have used many toothpaste but it did not made any impact what should I do.
How can I whiten my teeth which are effected by chlorine. I mean my teeth's are in yellow, so to whiten my which is the best treatment.
I am 65 years old and my teeth have become very very sensitive to hot and cold waters. Very often it starts paining after taking hot.
My bottom middle teeth is loosing and gums are also been loosen. I have consulted a nearby dentist but they told me to remove that teeth but I don't want to do. What should I do to fix the teeth again any solution please answer me.
My mother have tounge dryness for last 3 months, she consulted many doctors including general doctor, ENT doctor & she tooks many tablets of this diseases no sleeping, thirsy, speak rolling etc but yet not sloved. What is reason behind on this disease ?
Doctor I have problem in wisdom tooth I am not eat hard items and cool water also. And I don't have decayed tooth. And I have sensitive teeth also. And I am using sensodine tooth paste. Pls give me English medicine only to free from this problem. Paste 7 days I have problem this kindly immediately respond. Thanks. Hussain.
My two front teeth's are very big. Can I reduce it's size by any treatment? If yes what are the treatments?(I had braces on teeth .but that treatment is over. Now the large size of teeth's is the issue)
My teeth has broken into half how do I get my new looking teeth, please help me. It makes my face looks different.
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Throbbing Pain which increases particularly after lying down.
2. Pain when eating/chewing from concerned tooth
3. Extreme Sensitivity to Hot /cold food.
4. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
5. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
6. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
7. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum region.