Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
How does increased level of insulin affects fertility? Please guide its causes & how to balance it. P. S. Insulin result post lunch of 2 hours is 92.5, Thanks in advance.
My wife is facing some issues, 1. No period are coming since 5 month, we checked from doctor. Doctor suggest some tests, 1. Thyroid - Normal, 2. TSH- 1.830, 3. HB- 09.8 4. S. Protactinium - 8.87 5. Sugar - Fasting - 98 and post-postprandial - 120 6. Pregnancy Test - Negative Doctor Prescribe her - Yamini LS and Feronia-XT. Taking mechanic but no results are coming. Her age is 36, Pls. Help What to do in cause.
I am 52 years old man. I am suffering from acidity. I just feel pain at left side middle the stomach or just below the rib. Ultrasound shows nothing.
For many people, relaxation means that partition get in front of the TV at the top of a nerve-racking day. However this will very little to scale back the damaging effects of stress. To effectively combat stress, we'd like to activate the body's natural relaxation response. You’ll try this by active relaxation techniques like deep respiration.
Deep Breath Technique
Most people take short breaths into their chest. It can make you feel anxious and zap your energy. Here, you'll learn how to take Deep Relaxation & Breathing Exercises, all the way into your belly.
- Get comfortable. You can lie on your back in bed or on the floor with a pillow under your head and knees Or you can sit in a chair with your shoulders, head, and neck supported against the back of the chair.
- Breathe in through your nose. Let your belly fill with air.
- Breathe out through your nose.
- Place one hand on your belly.
- Place the other hand on your chest.
- As you breathe in, feel your belly rise.
- As you breathe out, feel your belly lower.
- The hand on your belly should move more than the one that's on your chest.
How to Focus in Breath
- Close your eyes if they're open.
- Take a few big, deep breaths.
- Breathe in. As you do that, imagine that the air is filled with a sense of peace and calm. Try to feel it throughout your body.
- Breathe out. While you're doing it, imagine that the air leaves with your stress and tension.
- Help in Deep Relaxation & Breathing Exercises
Deep Breathing Exercises Benefits
- heart rate slows down
- breathing becomes slower and deeper
- blood pressure drops or stabilizes
- muscles relax
- blood flow to the brain increases
Good Health & Beating Stress
- Using breathing, breathing Exercises can ease the symptoms of stress, anxiety, sleep problems, blood pressure and COPD.
- Breathing exercises help us more effectively inhale and exhale, using our diaphragm.
- By changing the way we breathe, we can better control our emotions.
- What makes breathing exercises extra useful is that you can do them anywhere, at any time.