Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
Do a lot of crunches : If you want to lose that stubborn belly fat you have to hit your abdominal muscles from different angles with intensity crunches alone would not help you.
To reduce the circumference of your belly train your lower extremities as well. Dead lifts and squats are effective exercise to reduce the belly fat along with variations such as twisting movements and leg rises
If you have a healthy pregnancy, there’s no reason why you and your partner can not have sex. You would not hurt your baby by making love.
There are, however, some circumstances where you may have to be careful about having sex.
If you’ve had any bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, your doctor may advise you not to have sex until you reach 14 weeks. Your doctor may say it is best not to have sex for the rest of your pregnancy if you have:
- a history of cervical weakness
- a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia)
- had heavy bleeding
- had a vaginal infection
It is advisable to consult your gynecologist if you have a doubt ask your gynecologist. Your doctor is the best person to advise in such matters.
I am planning a baby. Have gone through normal medical check up and all reports are fine. Just want to know which position is best to conceive. My partner ejaculates early. Normally after 20 25 strokes. Is this have a connection with pregnancy. On what days I should have sex to get pregnant. I have been advised fertisure - f tablet. Why its been advised.
I am 21 year old girl I didn't have physical contact with anyone bt still I am nt able to find hymen. Is it normal or suspicious. I am using v wash for more than three years. Is it related?
I am 35 year old woman and I have missed my periods by 7 days. My preg test was negative. Can I know what will the problem.
28 female. I missed my period since 8 days. Took home pregnancy test which was negative. Now I have nausea, stomach ache etc. Seen a gynac but she suggested to take susten100. I am worried. Kindly help.
Four years completed but I did not get pregnant. I have thyroid problem but Now it is in control (normal) so Is there any way to get pregnant fast? And period cycle also good. Every month 3rd I was getting the periods so please tell me which time is better to have sex and how to know the ovulation time/day.
How often its safe to take emergency contraceptive pills (eg- ipill or unwanted 72). If my partner take a ipill today and after 3 months again we had unprotected sex and again if she takes emergency contraceptive pill, is it ok? Does it affects her heath? After how much duration we can take these kind of pills so that it should not affect her health. Is there any side effects of such pills. Please advise.
My cousin suffers from severe lower backache during her periods. Please suggest what to do because she can't bare that backache its so severe. She takes a panadol as a pain killer. It just works for 2 hours. She is 15 years old. Please suggest something so that there is no backache next time. And also tell me that taking a pain killer for the pain causes some kind of side affects in this case?
I am 35 year male married for last 4 years. Wife age is 27. All our tests are normal and trying to have baby still no results what should we do now.?
Hello doctor. My period is 25 days late. I made a home pregnancy test and the result was negative. To be sure yesterday a went to clinic and have a lower abdominal test and it says that everything is normal. So am I pregnant? And what should I do to have my period.
I am a 25 years old girl. Last two months my period come after 12 days, from the last I am very anxious. Kindly reply me fast. What is the problem behind this irregularity.
Water melon is a refreshing summer fruit which can ward off sweet cravings, rich in vitamin a a veritable tonic for skin. It reduces inflammation in the body and can help reduce water retention and muscle soreness. Cottage cheese is a healthy option that can improve satiety muscle gain and fat loss
My age 28, I have thyroid and diabetes high BP recently given birth to a healthy baby. But my baby had lot hair on ear please help me to get rid of hair permanently. please help me.
My gf took I pill yesterday night and we have unprotected sex today morning, it was 1.5 mg, is this enough or either she have to take another I pill. Please help.
Nature has blessed us with some amazing and magical foods. Forget pills or supplements, these foods can give all that you crave for in life, a well-shaped body, a healthy mind and heart and a lot more. It is important for us to identify these foods and make them a part of our regular diet.
Believe it or not, bananas are one of these magical foods. This is a fantastic fruit, available in the markets throughout the year and is pocket-friendly too. From potassium to vitamin B6, it is packed with the goodness of essential nutrients. The best part about this fruit is you can consume it in different ways. Besides eating it alone, you can make delicious sweet dishes and milk-shakes out of it.
- Each banana (118gm) contains only about 105 calories, and consists almost exclusively of water and carbs.
- Bananas contain very little protein and almost no fat.
- The carbs in unripe (green) bananas consist mostly of starch and resistant starch, but as the banana ripens, the starch turns into sugar (glucose, fructose and sucrose).
- A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source.
Bananas contain mainly two types of fiber:
- Pectin: Decreases as the banana ripens.
- Resistant starch: Found in unripe bananas.
Resistant starch escapes digestion and ends up in our large intestine, where it becomes food for the beneficial gut bacteria. Additionally, some cell studies propose that pectin may help protect against colon cancer. Bananas contain several types of potent antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins. These antioxidants have been linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative diseases. Bananas are often referred to as the perfect food for athletes, largely due to their mineral content and easily digested carbs. Eating bananas may help reduce exercise-related muscle cramps and soreness, which affect up to 95% of the general population. Bananas are also one of the most convenient snack foods. You can add them to breakfast yogurt, cereal or smoothie. You can even use them instead of sugar in your baking and cooking. Furthermore, bananas rarely contain any pesticides or pollutants, due to their thick protective peel. Bananas are incredibly easy to eat and transport. They are usually well-tolerated and easily digested, and simply have to be peeled and eaten.
- Keeps you smart and slim: It acts as a perfect energy booster. You get ample amount of calories by consuming a banana. A single banana can give you 100 to 110 calories instantly. Interestingly, it doesn’t add too much carb or fat to your overall diet. A medium-sized banana is most likely to contain about 30 grams of useful carbs and 3 to 4 grams of fiber. It is rich in resistant starch—a kind of carbohydrate that takes longer time for digestion, burning more calories.
- Takes care of your muscles: Bananas are rich in minerals like magnesium and potassium. It prevents and protects us from developing cramps in the muscles. It enhances the process of muscle relaxation too.
- Keeps a tab on your blood pressure: It is an ideal fruit for people with high blood pressure. It is because of the fact that bananas are rich in potassium. This mineral does wonder in reducing blood pressure. One gets about 400-450 mg of potassium (with no traces of sodium) from a single banana.
- Get gorgeous with a glowing skin: It is not just the citrus fruits that fulfil your body’s requirement of Vitamin C. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin C. This nutrient is essential for a healthy skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system of our body.
- Good for your stomach: Bananas are helpful in taking care of your stomach. They keep you away from gastric problems or disorders. Say thanks to the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) present in them. FOS acts as a probiotic substance, enhancing the growth of useful bacterias in human intestine. Consequently, eating a banana prevents you from gastric diseases. Further, bananas contain pectin which helps in beating constipation.
I can get pregnant if boyfriend come in me on the 25th which 14th day which I counted from day I started my period it said on Internet that when start period count 14 days then on 14th day get him cum in you then you become pregnant.
Hi All, I want to know what the exact size is for baby when we complete 15 weeks pregnancy. Today I did sonography scanning. In that report my baby has 88.3mm so, I am thinking my baby growth is slow (less). Please suggest me. If bad. Doctor said no problem But I am getting scared Thanks, Madhav.
This is what the female orgasm feels like
Check out these interesting descriptions of the female orgasm.
'It is just like a sneeze, but better.' This is one phrase that has been humorously used to describe the male orgasm. Sure, it is more complicated than that, but what exactly does a female orgasm feel like?
Here are five things we learned.
1. Science described it as the 'sudden release of muscular and nervous tension at the climax of sexual experience.
2. There is instant contraction/squeezing of muscles of the vagina, uterus and anus once every second, five to eight times when she is having an orgasm.
3. It's kinda like a roller coaster, and the orgasm is that moment you go over the hill at the top.
4. Some women do not experience orgasm in the sense of feeling their pelvic floor muscles contract.
5. She may just feel her arousal peak and then become relaxed: and that's fine. Every woman's experience is different.