Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing a severe itching on my leg. Because of it water and blood is coming out of it. What should I do?
I am 21 year old medical student,I have excessive hair upper lip,legs,since my pubertal age.From past two years there is increase in length of hair on my cheek and one or two coarse hair develop in the neck and chin area.My previous menstrual cycles were regular.But from past 3 months there is a delay of 15 days.Please tell me some solution.
Sir. I have a skin problem by sunlight and eczema and topical. please advice me how to remove them. Permanently.
I am 31 years old. I have been suffering from baldness. I lost my hairs, I want to grow it again. Its treatment is very costly. What can I do.
I am losing hair quickly. I'm having less strength hair also. What to do. I'm really worried about my hair problem.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with acne and body hair growth. And have been prescribed Cyst-Go, THF, Ducored and Pregcos-200. Can I take isotretinoin for acne simultaneously with these medicines?
Hi continuous hair fall from last two years had severely affected my personality. Getting bald continuously has also affected my skin. As I am leaving in a coalfield area the dust particles is affecting my skin tremendously. What should I do so that it help me look younger and healthier with good skin and hair.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.