Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
I am 47 yrs old and have had auto immune thyroid disorder for the past 7 years. I am fit otherwise, the only symptom of thyroid i have is hairfall. I am on 75mcg thyronorm. Over these past 7 years i have lost a lot of hair in terms of thickness. I do not have dandruff problems. I would like to have my thick black hair back. Please give me a solution.
I have a big problem with my stomach since child hood swelling in intestine I am getting treatment but not getting benefit so what should I do and apart from it I do have my problem like I need to pee every after 1 hour with pressure and always I have cold so help me my age is 28 years.
I am 18 years old and I weigh around 65kg. So am I suffering obesity or not, so what should do to loss my weigh?
I Have Take Rantac Injection To Back. After One Day Leg Pain is Coming So I Have Take Prega. 75mg Tablet And Vitamin Tablet, Then 3 Weeks Leg Pain is Lower but Leg different Like Bend. It is Not Full Bend But One Different Anther Leg. - c. G punith.(20years, Male)
Sir I have a pimple and acne on my face and so pain full for me since for last 5 year give me a natural remedies than full sir.
Am 22 years old. I have hair fall problem from past 4 yrs. I have a habit of eating raw rice because of this am weak & Anemic. Can I take natural Biotin tablets 10,000 mcg for hair growth? please tell me is it safe & effective.
My son is 17 and his weight is 65. He is 5 feet 4 inches. His college timings are not allowing him to take part in any physical activity. Please up to what age can he grow? please suggest a remedy.
I have a desk job in the last 2years my weight has gone low from 35kgs to 25kgs I want to up my weight please help me.
Hello doctor my self megha. I am 28years old women I have blackish skin what should I do for glow my colour.
Last month after sex I had periods but this month I'm missing it by 2, 3 days so I'm worried is I'm pregnant or what.
My mom is suffering from dental problem. SHe has problem in her teeth. Her teeth is in pain. She has'fluid' in her teeth. Pls advice me some medicine.
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get that much needed sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of waking up when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.