Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudesh Kumar ShettyYour feedback matters!
How can I fix this problem is there any specific diet for this I am 25 years old and having tjis problem erectile dysfunction.
I am having fever since few days with temperature ranging from 99 to 104. Cough and body pain .developed low vision and headache too.
I have a headache past 5 days, I taking medicine BT still nt able to do any wrk, give a suggestion fr my headache. Vomiting also.
I sex with my girlfriend fist time but I am not feel good r happy. I am not feel anything. Need help for that. Any problem?
The inability to achieve or maintain an erection is known as erectile dysfunction, which not only makes intercourse difficult, but can also cause stress and affect a man’s self confidence. When it comes to treating erectile dysfunction, homeopathy is an ideal form of treatment. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat this condition.
- Caladium: Sometimes despite having the urge to initiate sex, a man may be unable to have an erection. Caladium can be of great help in these cases. It can also be used to treat sexual weakness that does not allow a man to maintain an erection for long. Tobacco addiction is also associated with erectile dysfunction. And, caladium can be used to treat erectile problems arising from an over dependence on nicotine by subduing a person’s craving for tobacco.
- Selenium: This is a homeopathic remedy ideal for men suffering from a weak erection or the inability to have an erection. In such cases, any erection achieved by the man is very short lived. Most men who could benefit from Selenium are those who have a strong sexual urge and high libido, but lack the physical strength for intercourse. They may also suffer from involuntary discharge of semen while asleep or while passing stool.
- Avena Sativa: Erectile dysfunction that affects young men can be treated with Avena Sativa. This is often a result of excessive masturbation or increased sexual activity. It can also treat premature ejaculation.
- Lycopodium: Elderly men who suffer from an inability to have an erection can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. These men often have a high libido, but do not have the energy to obtain or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse.
- Nuphar Luteum: In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a man may also lose his libido or urge to initiate sexual activities. In such cases, Nuphar Luteum can be very effective. It can also be used to treat cases where passing stool or urine is accompanied by involuntary seminal discharge.
- Agnus Castus: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat erectile dysfunction that is accompanied by the loss of interest in sex and a lowered libido. It can also relieve the sadness and depression caused by the inability to hold an erection. Multiple exposures to gonorrhea can also trigger erectile dysfunction. In such cases too, agnus castus can be used to boost the energy needed for a normal erection.
8 amazing health benefits of masturbation
Masturbation can be extremely beneficial to your health and well-being. It doesn't just feel good, it has other benefits too that can vastly improve your health and life.
Here are some reasons why you should masturbate regularly:
1. It boosts your mood
Masturbating releases the hormones oxytocin and dopamine, which improve your mood and give you a natural high. It helps you relax and decreases your stress and anxiety levels.
2. Helps you sleep
Having an orgasm relaxes you physically and mentally, relieves tension and makes you feel satisfied due to the lowering of blood pressure and the release of endorphins. This helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
3. Lesser junk food cravings
The release of oxytocin makes us feel happier, lowering emotionally triggered food cravings, which help you make better food choices and avoid unhealthy and fattening 'comfort' food.
4. Relieves cramps
Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps. It increases blood flow to your pelvic region and hence eases pain, cramps and backaches.
5. Helps cure urinary tract infection in women
Those suffering from utis can get relief by masturbating as it flushes out bacteria from the cervix.
6. Prevents prostate cancer
Masturbation flushes out the toxin build-up in the urogenital tract, making men who ejaculate frequently three times less likely to develop prostate cancer.
7. May get rid of restless leg syndrome
People who suffer from restless leg syndrome feel a constant need to move their limb, which may cause leg pain and cramps. A publication in 'sleep medicine', a medical journal suggests that sex and masturbation may help relieve symptoms of rls.
8. Boosts your immunity and general health
Ejaculation in males triggers the release of cortisol, a stress hormone. Although stress inducing, experts believe that small doses of this hormone help build your immunity. In women, masturbation is known to improve cervical and cardiovascular health while also reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes.
Related Tip: 6 Common Myths on MASTURBATION, Busted!
How anemia can be diagnosed and if anemia left untreated it can lead to what type of disease. please suggest.
My partner is 19 so for her I want to ask that she is showing symptoms of having migraine so I want to know what actually is migraine? And how does that affect anyone? And how to treat it? Is it worried some problem please tell me.
Can any one suggest some medicine name for my stronger erection and the increase the size of penis. Pls so that I can buy medicine freely from medical. .Thank you.
Which is best treatment for weak erection problem? Allopathic, Homeopathy and Ayurveda Medicines which one is best and better or no side effect?
Some men are addicted to one sex position and it will take some sort of revolution for them to change from that
The most common position most men favour is the missionary position while others are devotees of the doggy style but some modern men are more flexible and they tend to try out various styles, depending on which gives them or their woman the best form of enjoyment or orgasm.
Whatever sex position you favour, here is what it tells about you.
Missionary: This sex position has been described as Sex 101: The basics of love making. It’s the way we’re taught to have sex, and the way that we see it most often in romance movies of the 80s. But although it is a classic sex position, a 'Missionary Man' might be a little insecure or needs reassurance by seeing his lover being responsive.
You may also be keen on having control during sex, as missionary gives you all the driving power. Since the position finds both people face-to-face, there’s some intimacy to it but its basicness suggests the guy might not be confident about the other moves in his arsenal. It is romantic quite alright but not very adventurous.
There’s nothing wrong with loving the classics, but make sure you take a walk on the wild side every now and then. If you can only climax during missionary, that’s a problem and you will need to do some reprogramming to your sex life. Try switching to woman on top, which has all of the same intimate qualities, but will let you relinquish some of that control and spice things up.
Doggy style: Is there any man who does not love the doggy style sex position? The answer will be a resounding no. In fact, to some men, this is how a man was meant to have sex. A doggy-lover not taps into his territorial animalistic instinct as king of the jungle, but he also has fears of intimacy and is generally unromantic. After all, you probably don’t go for rear entry because you want to whisper sweet nothings in her ear from behind.
You can get the deepest penetration from this position, but what you earn in depth, you lose in intimacy. To make up for it, spring for the spoon position every now and then. You’ll still get to enter from behind, but the snuggly qualities of spooning sex will make your partner feel like a dime, rather than a piece of meat.
Woman on top: The beauty of this position is that there are a million ways to engage in this sex position and still achieve the same end result, and it is all up to your woman. Men who love their women on the saddle are likely concerned with pleasing their partners, and this move shows that he’s confident in being submissive, but he can also be dominant when he enables her to reach her orgasm with deeper penetration. Basically, you get off helping her get off.
Spooning: Given that spooning is most often associated with cuddling and sleep, it’s no surprise that this super intimate position is often the in thing for guys who have a soft spot. But men who love the move aren’t wimps, instead, they’re passionate and eager to please their lover.
Everyone likes to experience the sweeter side of sex, and props for being a romantic. But you can still be intimate while igniting a little more fire into your sex life. While in the spooning position, reach around to stimulate her clitoris, or try a position like missionary where you can gaze lovingly into each other's eyes while penetrating her even deeper.
Standing: Pressed against the front door, hoisted onto the kitchen counter, or in the shower, you can have standing sex anywhere but the bed. That’s why guys who like this position best are adventurous, and often turned on by the idea of being naughty. The 'Standing Man' is a mischievous lover who gets a thrill out of getting caught, and wants to have as much fun as possible with little regard of the consequences