Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SudeepYour feedback matters!
My baby has turned six months old now. I want to start baby cereals. Which cereal is better nutricia farex or nestle cerelac?
My baby stools in every 2 to 3 hours and he is 1 month old. What is the reason not to stool clear in one time? Give suggestions.
Parental Depression is an aspect which affects the innocent child, right from the time it is in the mother's womb.
Maternal depression could be due to various reasons ranging from familial disharmony to poor health. Unfortunately, a depressed mother's pessimistic thoughts could pass on to the pure soul inside her. So the effect starts in utero. After birth, she may be careless and negligent towards a child whose most important requirement is love. And children of these mothers become victims of behavioral and cognitive problems and poor school performers. They may also acquire the illness of depression eventually.
A depressed father will display stress and agitation instead of engaging the young minds in interesting learning or other activities.
Hence, before stepping into parenthood, it's important to be mentally fit and not just physically healthy. Exercise and meditation is of great help and of course a happy home environment.
Supporting each other is the key to getting things on track again.
- Talk to your spouse: Chat with your spouse, showing affection, doing things with them and encouraging them to get out of the house are important.
- Appreciate her but respect your family: Help her see that the family needs her and appreciates that she is expecting. While doing the same ensure that you respect the feelings of your family members.
- Opt for specialist care: Offer to see a therapist and encourage her to take medications. Getting the help of an expert helps get guidance to handle difficult situations.
- Be emotionally present with her: Go with her to as many antenatal checkups as you can, and make sure you are there for the ultrasound scans. This encourages a woman and gives her the satisfaction that her partner is involved.
- Compliment her and pay attention to her: Many women find it difficult to cope with the changes in their body during pregnancy. She may be worried about stretch marks, concerned about weight gain or just be feeling not much like her old self. Make sure to compliment her and let her know how much you love her.
- Be a shoulder for her to cry on: Listen to all of her concerns, and offer her the reassurance and support she really needs.
- Be there to help: After the birth, your partner will need time to recover. She will be exhausted, sore and hormonal, and will be relying on you for support. Help with the baby, and do as much as you can.
My baby boy aged 40 days, giving feeding regularly my nipples become pain and having trauma. Advice me.
I am 12 years girl have eczema in my foot from last 7/8 months Initially it was small spot give pain spots are in damage condition some skins brost below my foot.
Having dry cough from 1 month..have taken evry medicine antibiotics, syrup, gargle, honey ginger ,lozenges bt nothing is curing it...i get tears in eyes while coughing n mah breathe stops n i feel vomiting at end...what to do?
My daughter is 4 years old. She is too underweight her weight is 13 kg. As she don't eat anything what can we do?
My one year five month old daughter is having loose motion. The stools are watery consistency. Please suggest any home remedies or supplement to overcome with this.
My Brother has got premature baby born at 26 weeks pregnant, now he is 47 days age, he has go brain bleeding problem after 10 days of birth, they have used lot of antibiotics during the treatment for the lung infection, now he has not yet put any weight, same the weight of 850 gm, he is active and movements are okay. Starting he was on ventilator, but now he is taking his own breath, the heart beat rate is 96, In brain CT scan it showing that everything normal except gross hydrocephalus with thinned brain parenchyma, doctor said its not the position to do any operation on him, so paediatrician it self pulling out water by injection method with the guidance of Neurologist in video call. So please provide us if there are any other options and suggestions for us.
My 3-4 old son has developed reason his cheeks. The doctor advised me to use. I apply this lotion twicea dayb but come back the moment I stop using it. Can you suggest any other solution for my baby skin.
My son is 6 months old. and i have started giving him apple juice. And cereal. and he is having cold. he is doing a green poo. Everyday. Is this cause of food I have started or cause of cold he is having.
Hello Sir/mam baby ke baare me pta Karna hai baby ka birth 10 fabruary 2016 KO huya h cezerian or delivery date 17 march bola gya tha or baby kaafi kamjor hai abh baby 45 day se uper lekin kaafi sust hai samne se muskurati nhi hai na hi pahchnti h ankhe humne test karayi hai bilkul thik hai lekin baccha Etna sust kyu hai or ma ka dudh nhi bann ta jayda us karan use gaay ka dudh bhi de rhe hai. Plzzz bataye.
My son is 14 months he is affected by Ewing's sarcoma of tumour when he was at 3 months at left thigh and undergone a surgery as well as 14 cycles of chemotherapy and please suggest for further procedures.
Measles refer to an infection caused by a virus. It mainly affects the respiratory system and its onset is accompanied by high fever, runny nose, frequent coughing and itchy rashes all over the face. It is extremely contagious and spreads through saliva or even mucus. This infection has several symptoms. Some of them are:
- Persistent coughing: Affecting the respiratory system, the onset of measles can be identified by persistent and a nagging cough, one that refuses to recuperate.
- Fever: As discussed above, if you are infected by the measles virus, chances are very high that you will suffer from extremely high fever. It is often accompanied by chills.
- Sore throat: The throat forms an important part of the respiratory system and if it is infected, its repercussions can be felt in the throat. You will have extreme difficulty in eating or swallowing food when suffering from measles.
- Small white spots develop inside the mouth: Sometimes you may notice outbreak of small white spots in the interior of your mouth. In case you do, do not take it lightly. This is an important symptom of measles and you must consult a doctor immediately.
Notwithstanding the contagious nature of the infection, there are various treatments available in order to treat this infection. Some of them are:
- Acetaminophen: This is used to relieve one of fever as well as pain in the muscles.
- Take rest: Suffering from measles is an extremely uncomfortable situation and taking rest always helps. Your immune system, being infected by a virus is rattled and needs sufficient rest to recuperate.
- Drink lots of water: Nothing can be an alternative to water. Therefore when suffering from measles, drink as much water as you can. Try to drink at least six to seven glasses of water, a day in order to purge your system.