Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 38 years old female. I have pain under the right foot while walking. What may be the reason? please advise me.
Yesterday when I wake up I suddenly have a jerk. Due to that jerk I felt a lot of pain. I can not sit and walk properly. The pain is too much. I also consult the doctors but no any solution is there. Please give me a perfect solution.
My mother has problem with their knee and we can't understand why cure should give her to free them from this killing pain of knee.
I am doing the exercises suddenly comes the back pain I will struggled saviour in two or three days .and after it will be a little bit pain rising pls help.
I am 29 year old. Suffering from knee pain since last 6 month. It swells regularly. I did the X ray. Consulted an orthopedic. Doctor told me that I have narrow joint space, fluid had reduced and recommended some test. RA factor negative, uric acid level is normal. And prescribed me glucosamine sachet and painkiller. But my pain is same after 1 month medication.
I'm having lower back pain since last 2 months. My body type is slim and I have some fat on the tummy. The lower back pain subsides to 90% after bowel movements. I don't have constipation at all and drink avg 10 to 12 glass of luke warm water everyday. I have to go 4 to 5 times daily for bowel movements. My blood reports are all normal and uric acid is 6.5. So my doctor has advised me zyloric 100 mg 2 times daily. I have been taking it for last 10 days but no improvement. It is not due to less physical exercise or any heavy exercise. It's not muscular. I'm teetotaller and vegetarian. Please advise.
I'm a 22 year old girl, I have low back pain on standing more than 10 mins. I have to stand during clinical postings. But the pain increases on standing and it s very severe. The pain is relieved by sitting.
I am 57 years old. I hv hypothyroid n blood pressure. I am also suffering from trigeminal neurologia after failed attempt curing by allopathy nw taking ayurvedic. Of late make up with horrible thigh cramps. Unable walk due to low back pain. Weakness in leg n right legs becomes numb wen sitting for few minutes.
Right hand pain from shoulder. Feeling like lost 25% action of this fingers. Example. Can not hold things for certain time. Can not smash potato or tomato.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease where the skin cells form a mass of scales. These patches of skin are dry, red and itchy. It is an autoimmune disease which usually occurs on the skin of the back, scalp, palms, knees, elbows and around the fingernails and toenails, but some people have the diseased patches of skin all over the body. The patches may also crack, flake and bleed.
Symptoms of psoriasis:
The symptoms of psoriasis may vary from patient to patient. However, if more than two of the following signs are seen, it is likely that psoriasis is the causative condition:
- Diseased patches of skin can crack, peel and bleed
- A sharp and localized pain in the joints accompanied by stiffness
- Soreness in the throat
- A whitish and silvery mass of scales surrounded by red patches of stinging, itchy skin
- The appearance of blisters or rashes on the dry scaly skin and also along the nails
- Bumps on the folded skin like back of the knees, armpits etc.
- Tiny depressions in the nails or large brown patches under the nails
- Swelling and tenderness of the limbs
- Dental plaque
- Muscle pain due to the swollen bands of connective tissue
The following factors are proven to have contributed to cases of psoriasis:
- HIV - Human immuno-deficiency virus adversely affects the immune system and increases susceptibility of all kinds of infections and diseases. HIV-positive individuals have been found to have an increased risk of psoriasis than HIV-negative people.
- Genetics - More than 32% of the cases of psoriasis have been linked to genes. In case of identical twins, if one twin has the disease, the other has a 70% chance of getting it too. There are several genes associated with the disease and most of these genes are related to the immune system. T cells (lymphocytes which affect cell specific immunity) can also cause psoriasis.
- Medication: Anti-malarial, anti-inflammatory and blood pressure medicines can cause psoriasis as a side effect. The disease is also an effect of withdrawal from topical steroid creams and other steroid-based medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.