Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
WHAT IS THE PROPER TREATMENT FOR TUBERCULOSIS IN STOMACH ? WHETHER IT IS FULLY CURABLE ? HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO CURE ? IS THERE IN MEDICINE IN AYURVEDA / HOMEOPATH FOR THE SAME ?
I sir I am having nightfall whenever I am feeling cold what to do regular nightfalls feeling very shameful please help.
My 2 years child having pimples all her body. Like scabies. But sacblab are not treating. I have also tried clob and mometasone ointment but no use. Pls guide.
I am 28 years old person unmarried. Having lots of masturbation my penis becomes thin from root side and their are burrish on penis. What is this problem.
My sister use to feel weak twice a week. She suffer from fever every month. Our family doctor says nothing to worry its only one type of weakness. What's the remedies to prevent. Also suggest some good healthy diet plan. Experts please help me out. Note: She don't like to eat Onion & Cabbage.
Well. I want ask you sir that is masturbation good as daily? Twice a day? Is it harmful for our body?
I've been thin all my life until I discovered that there are supplements that can increase my weight. I started drinking supplements. I drink three glasses a day. I've gained 20 pounds since, and I'm now at 125 pounds, but I'm still underweight. During the past three months. Please suggest me proper medicine.
When I come to bed with my partner for sexual relationship. The penis get erected n become tight. And we do romance for a while and we start a foreplay but while foreplay we can not even enjoy for a minute or 2 mins. Becos the liquid comes out soon. And we both are not satisfied with the sex life. How to make better the sex life. Pls help me to make a sex life better and the foreplay should run for half an hour or one hour. Pla advice me.
I am 65 years old, very healthy, no problems. Last few months erection is not sufficient to insert. Please help.
Hello doctor. I am married my prob is when I do sex my wife is behave like madness, she is do oral with dick and sometime I discharged in her mouth and sperm is go inside her? harmful for her? And she says more after 2-3 shots per night, what should I do cause I am feeling fear to her madness.
I am 26 year old & still bachelor now. My penis size is 5 inch tall & I find it less. Can my penis be longer. please help me.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.