Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I basically snore when m really tired or exhausted after hectic schedule at work. I snore and realize that m doing and wake up post that. What's the reason of same ?
The smell of your body acts the same way as a natural aphrodisiac will and it can entice your partner for immediate intercourse. However, if the same pleasing smell is converted into a bad odor then your sexual life with your partner would become a little objectionable. It is very imperative that we take care of personal hygiene as regards essential parts of our body to guarantee a happy as well as healthy sex life. Care should be taken that we do not mess up with cleanliness issues and to achieve a healthier comfort zone and follow a few essential tips related to personal hygiene.
General Health Tips to Be Followed
- The first and foremost hygiene tip that must be followed to avoid bad smell is to take a shower. It would make you feel fresh and provide better energy to perform the sexual act.
- It is very essential for couples who want to enjoy oral sex to wash their sexual organs properly. If the sexual organs are not washed properly your partner would be reluctant in giving you oral pleasure. Hence, proper a cleanup is a must and this must be done before and after having sex, which is obligatory even for your personal health.
- In the course of sexual acts, partners often tend to touch the body parts of their partner and if the body parts are hairy, then that too can put your partner off. It is therefore, necessary that all the brittle hair is shaved off properly, and it should be trimmed neatly. The body hair can make it uneasy for you to enjoy sex with your partner.
- The most important hygiene tip that needs to be followed is to keep your hands and nails clean. If the hands or nails are dirty, they are likely to carry harmful microbes in them and that possibly will irritate your partner as well. To feel nice and enjoy sex in a better way it is always better that body parts are cleaned properly.
- Discomfort in sex is also caused when your mouth stinks due to eating something, and your partner would feel reluctant to kiss. It is therefore, best that you brush your teeth before going to bed. The other way you can get rid of the smell is taking some mouth freshener or chewing a mint. It would help in attaining pleasant smell in your mouth.
These hygiene tips must be followed to enjoy romantic moments in your life. Moreover, it is always good to stay clean and maintain personal hygiene.
What should I eat in lunch dinner and breakfast to improve my health, I was suffering from hepatitis?
Type 2 diabetes, the type of diabetes which is common in adults, is a disease of insulin resistance, a condition in which the body produces insulin but does not use it effectively. When people have insulin resistance, glucose builds up in the blood instead of being absorbed by the cells, leading to type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Insulin resistance is associated with excess body weight and often gives rise to metabolic syndrome, also called insulin resistance syndrome, is a group of traits and medical conditions linked to overweight and obesity that puts people at risk for both CVD and type 2 diabetes.
Losing excess body weight,therefore helps people with diabetes and prediabetes in several ways
-Weight loss results in less insulin resistance in the body so that blood sugar is better controlled
-Weight loss also results in decreased blood pressure and better blood lipid profile thus reducing the heart risk
-Weight loss results in positive changes in mood and behavior and gives a sense of control over the disease
Therefore, the guidelines, by expert agencies in diabetes care, recommend that
-Overweight/obese people should try to lose weight and get their BMI< 23; this target is suitable for people with less burden of excess weight (BMI up to ~ 25)
-For people who are morbidly obese (BMI greater than 27.5 or more in people of Indian subcontinent), initial target is to lose 5-10% of body weight within six months to year
-Gradual weight loss is recommended, for which a moderate calorie restriction of 500 calories is advised, but in severely obese people a calorie restriction of up to 1000 calories
-The radically restrictive diets such as low carb, low fat, Atkins etc. have not been found to be superior for either weight loss or sugar/cholesterol control over other diets
-Adherence to the calorie restricted diet is single most important factor for weight loss maintenance
-Recommended level of exercise for all adults (150 minutes/week of moderate-intensity exercise and 2-3 sessions of resistance exercise/week) help in greater weight loss when combined with a dietary calorie restriction of 500 calorie/day. But, for exercise alone to produce weight loss, 225-400 minutes of moderate intensity exercise is needed
-Drugs or surgery for weight loss may help in people with higher BMI (greater than 27.5 for drugs and greater than 32.5 for weight loss surgery), if you fall in these groups, you should discuss the use of these measures with your doctor
Thus, if you are diabetic or prediabetic and are overweight, you should get into a weight loss program to reduce your health risk.