Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SucharithaYour feedback matters!
She age is 19 year and she got pregnant. She has a child in her womb of 2 month. She does not want to give birth to child. What she should do. Give years advice.
Digestive discomfort is the clear sign that something needs to be done for healing digestion. Here are 12 natural ways that will help in restoring your slowed digestion.
1. Eat glutamine-enriched foods: Glutamine is known to heal the gut lining and reduce its inflammation. Consume glutamine-enriched foods like spinach, fish, eggs, meat, parsley, beans and dairy products.
2. Intake Ample Water: Lack of water intake will dehydrate, consequently leading to serious digestive ailments. Add berries, natural flavors or lemon juice to water to heal digestion and also elevate energy levels.
3. Detoxify liver: A happy liver leads to good digestion. Detoxify liver by eating foods like carrots, dandelion, beetroot and leafy greens. Shun drinking and smoking.
4. Sleep Well: A sound sleep will contribute greatly in healing digestion. Do not stress and get adequate sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours.
5. Drink Alkaline Fluids: Naturally alkaline beverages like fruit juices, tea, mineral water etc neutralize stomach acidity and tackle digestion problems. Ensure naturally alkaline beverages unlike the artificial ones lest more harm would be done.
6. Consume Cultured or Fermented Foods: Cultured or fermented foods contain ‘good bacteria’ that regenerates gut lining naturally. Consume foods like sauerkraut, fermented vegetables, kefir, Kombucha, kimchi etc and wait for better results.
7. Meditate and Deep Breathing: It may sound strange but meditation and deep breathing has positive effect over digestive system. Reduced stress levels mean better digestion.
8. Detox Regularly: Regular detoxification with natural juices like aloe vera resets digestive system wonderfully.
9. Intake Good Bacteria: Good bacteria in the form of Probiotics improve digestion significantly.
10. Stay Aware of Food Allergies: Food allergies can cause inflammation in gut, playing havoc with the digestion. Know your allergies to eliminate problematic foods.
11. Get Fed with Fiber: Fiber will remove toxins from the body and keep the gut moving. This will protect digestive tract from injury or inflammation.
12. Cinnamon & Mint: Cinnamon & mint balances levels of blood sugar and soothes gastrointestinal tract.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 6 weeks post-partum, breastfeeding, me and my husband had unprotected sex tonight, my doctor had given me n-ethi tabs to stop bleeding. I wanna know which pills I can take to avoid pregnancy?, would I really be pregnant, please prescribe a pill.
I'm facing a problem since 8-9 months. And my problem is genital herpes. Few months back I went to the hospital and I told them my problem I had lots of medicine after getting treatment my problem inside penis got vanished I was so happy but whatever is herpes or virus its not totally cleared after treatment also some kind of white or red dots are still there in top of my penis. Doctor told me that I need to test my blood for HIV and STI disease and test was good they said your disease is curable. So again now I am facing problem due to that red and white dots or scars that problem is still with me so I want to remove this whatever dots I have in my penis. So what I have to do to remove and get rid of this problem once and for all. Should I use aloe vera? or coconut oil/milk?
We are being married for 2 years and my wife is not yet conceived we have done all check up and everything is normal we wanna know what would be the reason. Also give us some tips to have a baby soon.
I have food allergy, can't guess to which food I'll get allergy, doctor prescribed Allegra 180 when ever I get allergy take it after food. If I get allergy when we r planning for pregnancy or while im pregnant is taking Allegra is ok or not. Is there any harm when I take Allegra while I'm pregnant or while im planning for pregnancy.
My Wife Age 26 Yrs. Last Menstruation Period on Oct 20,2016. But she had some spotting which seemed normal around the time of ovulation on 02/11/2016 to 05/11/2016. What causes spotting during ovulation? Is there any chances to get Pregnancy? Can you please help me out as soon as possible.
Hello, I am 5 days late from due date of my period. But negative pregnancy test. My last 5 cycles were regular. Also having mild right side pain in lower abdomen. Is it a sign of pregnancy or my periods are yet to come. No other symptoms noticed.
Hi, I am of 21 years unmarried girl, my regular days are from 21-27 of every month and I got my periods on 23rd sep which ended on 27th and on 28th sep I had sex without protection but within 72 hours I took that unwanted 72. On 5th and 6th of october I again had periods but this time it was brown blood. On 16th october I again had sec without protection but he ejaculated outside on that time I didn't took any medicine. Now its 7th november till now their is no sign of periods. And I did the test also today in the morning but the result was negative only one pink/purple line appeared in the box. Can the results be false? Or something else is the reason of not getting my periods on time? Pls answer.
I am 32 female married two years ago but I am feeling sexually weak and don't stand long with my partner. What should I do?
Folic acid is an important form of vitamin B, which women must take during pregnancy. It is a form of man-made vitamin B known as folate. Folate plays a significant role in producing red blood cells and helps in the development of your baby’s neural tube into the brain and spinal cord, preventing any kind of birth defects in your baby. Birth defects of the brain or spinal cord may occur in early stages of pregnancy.
Therefore, by the time a woman discovers her pregnancy, it may become too late to prevent the defects.
How much folic acid should be taken?
A woman should start taking folic acid within the first three to four weeks of pregnancy, as birth defects may occur during this time. Women who start taking folic acid a year before getting pregnant produce healthy babies without birth defects.
400 mcg of folic acid is the recommended dose for all women who are of childbearing age and also in the first trimester of pregnancy. Multivitamins with the recommended amount of folate and folic acid supplements are generally prescribed as they help the mother deliver a healthy child. From the fourth to ninth month of pregnancy, the dose must be increased to 600 mcg.
Benefits of folic acid
Without sufficient folic acid in your body, the neural tube of your developing baby may not close properly. This may lead to neural tube defects, which include:
1. Spina bifida, a condition where the spinal cord or vertebrae develop incompletely. A baby with spina bifida may be disabled permanently.
2. Anencephaly, a condition that features incomplete development of the brain. Babies affected with anencephaly do not live long.
Having a sufficient supply of folic acid prevents these neural defects from developing in your baby.
Taking folic acid before and during pregnancy protects your baby against many other conditions. They include:
1. Cleft lip and palate
2. Low weight during birth
3. Chances of miscarriage
4. Premature birth
Folic acid also reduces the risk of developing pregnancy complications in the mother such as heart diseases, stroke, several cancers and Alzheimer’s disease. Folic acid is naturally found in dark-green vegetables, which you must consume in abundance. Other sources of folic acid include fortified breakfast cereals, beef liver, lentils, egg noodles and great northern beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi meri umr 34 years hai aur shaadi ko 3 saal ho gaye lekin abhi tak main pregnant nahi ho payi .Dono ke test positive hai lekin mera AMH .36 hai to Dr. Sirf IVF suggest kar rahe hai, please suggest kre ki AMH ko increase karne ke liye mai kya diet lu aur kya Karu ki normal pregnant ho saku?
I have been suffering from a vaginal infection for last 2-3 days After every urination, I have been feeling a strong irritation in urinatory path. 2 days ago there was an unsuccessful effort to steal my virginity by applying mustard oil. Guide me how can I get rid of this situation.
I get abdominal pain during my monthly periods. I feel very weak. I do not feel hungry. What should I do? Is it normal?
Can it be possible to get pregnant for a girl with her leggings and panty on and ejaculation on girl's leggings? when the girl have her 2periods and 4negative pregnancy tests even after 2months. But having all pregnancy symptoms like breast soreness. Vaginal discharge. Weakness and tiredness. Sometimes frequent urination. What is happening? please help.
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.