Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubundhuYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my eyes it blinks more than 40 times in a minuet I am in trouble my exams is on april what can I do sir.
My age is 27 years and working in a service sector used to work 9 hrs per day. From past 1 month I am feeling drowsiness in morning times also.(9am to 4pm) What would be reason for this? Is this symptoms of diabetes?
Hi I'm kundana I really want to know what happens if we take tablets at periods time I'm using a tablet called meftal due to taking tablet will be any problem in future like at pregnancy time bcoz I have heard there will be a problem so I want to know any it.
BEAT THE HEAT- ￼
Having traveling kit with advantage of the nutrition we can easily beat the heat of the summer.
Summer is the time when most of us bring out the summer wear and hit the beaches to beat the rising temperature and roaring heat of the summer.
Your dietary habits also play a major role for your body to fight with the rising temperature outside.
Here are some of the foods which when included in diet will help you to beat the heat.
￼Water melon-it contains more than 80% water thus satisfying your thirst and helps you hydrated.
￼Fruits increase consumption of fruits like berried and melons
￼Mangoes –it’s loaded with beta carotene, vitamins c and fibers but diabetics be conscious.
￼Cucumber- is 20% more cooler than other vegetables
Vegetable salads- it’s the excellent summer choice .don’t load them with fatty dressings like cream, mayonnaise etc. keep the dressing to its minimum. Use lemons, vinegar and seasoning
Include red oranges and yellow vegetable like pumpkin squash .peppers as they are loaded with vitamin A&C & anti- Occident.
Cold soup –start your meals with them like chilled cucumber or tomato soup
Low fat drinks –fresh fruit juices, butter milk, lemon water, and raw mango juices are excellent for the seasons.
Low calories fruits based desserts-low fat milk custard with fresh fruits, fruit smothers.
Whole grain and cereals0avoid refined once.
Bean and legumes- instead of animal protein concentrate on plant protein in summer as they are low in calories, cholesterol and saturated fat.
Fried foods-avoid them as they increase the thermal effect of your system and causes discomfort
Water- last but not the least nothing can be as satisfying and refreshing as a glass 0f water .always keep your self-hydrated.
My mom's age is about 45 years and she feels problem in her leg and it's pain and she feel cold on her both leg what is the problem?
Hi doc I have been on rest for 9 months due to injury. So my body gained a lot of fat I.tried my best to get recover back and after very hard work out I recovered back but I feel like there is an extra below my chin looks like slightly a double chin can you please advise me how to reduce that as I can't find any exercise . Thanx I'll appreciate your advice n feedback. Thank you.
I am looking little older as my age is 24 but m look like 30 and my face glow is also dull color is also getting dull let me know what need to be taken care of what I need to do.
Hi Sir, What should a patient have in the meal and whats precautions for arthritis. I am not able to do anything due to swelling n pain in joints. Thanks.
I have frequent hair fall. Dandruff is increasing on my head. What should I do to reduce my hair fall.
I have pain in my head. I am player. So whole day I live in ground. Plzzz help me. Really it is a vry painful headache.
My kid is of 4.5 years old. He is having pain in right ear. Can you please advice what to do to ease that pain.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from pimples. I have oily skin ,this summer my face was too much tanned because of humidity. Dark circles are formed on my face at that place pimples are came again and again. My face was totally tanned looking not good. I recently purchased dermaroller 0.5 mm .please suggest me what is the best dermaroller for my skin (0.25,0.5,0.75,1.0,1.5)please suggest me pre and post dermaroller tips and fast heeling gels or creams without any damage. I am asking this question two times but no one cannot given full information about my problem. My face have now dark black on my skin surface. My color was changed. Please suggest me for speed recovery. What is the best dermaroller and best cream for pre and post dermaroller. Thank you doctor.
My eyes swells in every alternate 10 days and get cure in 2 to 3 day automatically how to cure this?
I am a type II diabetes since 2003. Recently for last 4 months I am suffering from high sugar . F - 261, PP- 328, HbA1c - 9.6 inspite of my all efforts like walking, taking medicine (Azulix 2 MF Forte -2 daily, amaryl -3 mg 1 daily, Januvia 100 -1 daily) diabetic diet etc. Please help what to do now.
My hair are falling. Now I am remain with only 20% of my whole hair. Help me out with regrow because now I feel the way it's falling I will become hair less. My hair started falling after treatment of depression.
I use to have this menstrual pblm back 4 years & I consulted doctor she gave me medicine it worked well & I was happy for it & now again started. The cycle did not stop now it was 11th day.
- Limiting intake of dairy products will help in managing diarrhea, abdominal pain and gas problems.
- Eat high fiber foods, such as fruits, vegetables whole grains. The sitoindosides in dried, unripe bananas increase mucus in the digestive tract, which provides a strong protective coating to help prevent and heal ulcers.
- Yogurt and buttermilk are excellent for maintaining a balance of beneficial bacteria in bowels.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity may cause increased pressure in the abdomen which leads to acidity.
- Avoid eating heavy meals late at night, finish the last meal, preferably 2-3hrs before bedtime.
- Avoid acidic foods and juices that make the symptoms worse like pepper, spicy foods, chocolates, and high-fat foods.
- Drink plenty of fluids, have at least 10 glasses of water. Avoid caffeine which stimulates the intestines and makes diarrhea worse, while carbonated drinks produce gas.
- Manage stress. Although stress does not cause ulcerative colitis it may aggravate symptoms and even delay healing.
- Get enough sleep so that the body has time to repair and regenerate damaged cells without the demands of digesting food.
- Avoid- cream and pastry, citrus fruits, carbonated drinks, alcohol, spicy food, strawberry, soya, tea/coffee, meat.
Hi Doctors, I am suffering from hypertension and I am having headache always. And I am taking tablets. Can you pls confirm if there is any chance to cure this. And I am fearing to have food also. Can you pls suggest what kind of food I can have. Now a days I am having bread , fruits , Vegetables and chapstti. And I am avoiding salt and spicy foods. I am just 26 years young men. Pls let me know for my life time I need to have this kind of foods or if there is an cure for this. And I am not yet married too.
Stomach aches or abdominal pains are one of the most frequently reported health complaints faced by children. Children below the age of twelve are known to suffer from recurrent stomach pain. While pains such as these lead to momentary discomfiture, they also lay the path for graver worries if neglected for too long. Your child may feel sick and bunk school for two days; rest and home care can restore his or her health, but that in no way, is the best suited way of dealing with the situation. If tummy aches resurface over a certain period of time, parents should be cautious enough to look for the root cause and should try to eliminate it accordingly.
Widely noticed causes of stomach aches in children:
- Unhygienic food can affect the child’s digestive system.
- Intolerance to a certain food item should not be overlooked.
- Perpetual anxiety can make the tummy twist and turn.
- Urinary Tract Infections can also lead to acute abdominal pain.
- Serious factors such as gallstones or appendicitis could also be present. Immediate expert consultation is advised in such a case.
- Caffeine and packaged soft drinks can be harmful.
- Butter, ghee and other greasy products can trigger tummy aches.
Ways to treat tummy aches in children:
- Keep children away from gas producing food items: Food that is hard to digest should be avoided. Lentil soup or dal should only be consumed in limited amounts to prevent the formation of gas. Don’t let your child have too many nuts regularly.
- Keep them hydrated: Fluid intake should be monitored. A child should drink at least six to seven glasses of water per day. Fruit juices or soups can also be given to them alongside main meals. This helps digestion.
- Do not stack up food in one go: Eating a lot in one meal is a bad way of satisfying hunger. Have smaller meals in more numbers. Six to eight meals will keep your child full and will also eliminate chances of acid reflux which happens either due to an empty stomach or too much piling up of greasy food.
- Timely check - up with the doctor: If tummy aches refuse to go away, take your child to a doctor for a thorough check- up. Administer medicines as prescribed by the physician.