Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subramanyam SYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. During masturbation approximately around 3 4 seconds prior to ejaculation my penis get hard rest of time it is in semi hard stage. Can it be erectile dysfunction? Kindly help I am getting married next month.
MALE, 47 YEAR, ONE ISSUE MAIL CHILD (10 YEARS) MARRIAGE 12 YEARS PROBLEMS: 1. LACK OF DESIRE FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP 2. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION 3. PREMATURE DISCHARGE
I am 30 years old female. I am suffering from endometrial tb since July 2015. Dr. advised me at for six months then after he continued for 3 months more and now he continued for 3 months more again. Is it relevant to continue the medicine for 12 months. My both fallopian tubes are patent. please advice me. I am very much disappointed after taking these att medicine for 9 months and don't want to continue for 12 month again.
I have serious gastric problem please suggest me anything that have no side effects and that can cure me soon.
At some point of time we all go through a rough patch and these are the times when we suffer from certain disorders. In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality, but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems.
Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows:
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism.
Mujhe hamesha jukham or khasi ho Jata h uske baad kafi time k baad sahi hota h. Iske liye mai kya karu jisse mujhe ye problem na ho?
Doctor I eat fast food in evening and immediate vomiting and loose motion come than what are the precaution I take to overcome the problem.
Hi sir I am 23 year old university student. I love sports n I want to be a weight lifter but my health not that much good. What type of diet good for a sports guy.
How can I extended intercourse time. Its too short (less than 1 minit) that its normal? please help me.
I have problem having election while having sex. I'm not sure why this happens but when I watch porn its all fine I get instant election.
Sir, morning running mein baad acha erection hota hai but pain bhi hota hai aur evening mai low erection hota hai aur pain kam hora hai. Morning erection nahi hote. Bar bar peshab jata rahta hu. What is my problem?
Hai sir/madam I have the habit of masturbating regularly I am a married person is it a harmful for health? Is it decrease the sperm count ? Please advice me.
I have yellow eyes, it seems I have I jaundice, I have taken medicine udiliv nd liv52 from 2 months, bilirisum s down bt eyes did not go white. Wht to do please help.
Diabetic Macular Edema (DME) is an accumulation of fluid in the macula(part of the retina that controls our most detailed vision abilities)due to leaking blood vessels. DME develops in eyes wth diabetic retinopathy. Diabetic retinopathy is a disease that damages the blood vessels in the retina, resulting in vision impairment. Left untreated, these blood vessels begin to build up pressure in the eye and leak fluid, causing DME.
DME is associated with:
- Those who have had diabetes for an extended amount of time
- Severe hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Fluid retention
- Hypoalbuminemia (low levels of protein in body fluids)
- Hyperlipidemia (high levels of fats in the blood)
Symptoms: Common symptoms of DME are
- Blurry vision
- Double vision
- Eventually blindness if it goes untreated
Who is at risk of diabetic macular oedema:
About 1 in 3 people with diabetes develop macular Eedema. People with type 1 and type 2 diabetes are at a higher risk of getting diabetic macular oedema. Also other risk factors are:
- Poor control of blood sugars
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol level
- In smokers
How is diabetic macular oedema detected:
Diabetic macular oedema can be detected during regular visits to the doctor. Patients with diabetes should be offered screening tests. Digital photographs of the patients can be taken as they show the early signs of diabetic macular oedema, though changes in vision might not be noticed at this time.
What happens when you attend the medical retina clinic:
When you go for an eye checkup you will undergo a comprehensive examination which includes:
- Visual acuity test: This is a sight test which measures how well you can see the different distances
- Eye pressure test: This test is done to measure the pressure of the eyes and usually drops which numb the eyes are used when this test is conducted
- Dilated eye examination: In this the drops are placed in the eye to dilate the pupils and then the back of the eye is examined.
- Fluorescein angiography: This is a diagnostic test in which an injection of fluorescein dye is given in the hand and then the photographs are taken.
- Optical coherence tomography: This is done to measure the retinal swelling
How to reduce the risks of diabetic macula oedema:
The risk of diabetic macula oedema can be reduced by quitting smoking, and to make sure that blood sugar and cholesterol levels are under control. This is achieved by regularly measuring the cholesterol and blood sugar levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.