Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subramanyam SYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am sreenivas I am just 23 I have been suffering from urine problem for 2 years I went to doctor First he did scoop operation It was failed I went. To another doctor He did uertroplasty on October 3 2015 Now I'm ok Is there any chance to repeat the urine problem.
I am 60+, I am finding small abcess here and there on forehands as well triceps. It is not having pain. I am worried weather it grows in near future in size. What it is due to and why?
I am sufferings form premature ejaculation, I am unmarried and having affair with a married woman she has 2 children despite it I ejaculate within 1 minute of penetration. I had never had any relationship with any girl before. I am use to of masturbation and porn. What should I do. Should I consultants to any doctor or it is self curable.
I have a problem with my hands. It's either they're very sweaty or very dry. I couldn't even write on a paper. I always mess up. My hand don't sweat only when i'm nervous. It's almost like a natural thing. When it's not sweaty. It's awfully dry that I could even grip my pen right because it slips. I can't put on lotion then, because my hands would go sweat overdrive. Does anyone know how to deal with this problem? am I the only one with this kinda thing? it's quite embarrassing because I don't even feel comfortable shaking hands with my friends.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Im thalassemia patient. Im using desferal therapy. Now, im married. My husband is normal. If im pregnancy, may I using desferal therapy in trimester first?
When I wake up in morning my heads is paining and 3 to 4 days in a weeks it's paining what can I do I really don't know pls tell me.
I am sanat jain 48 years male suffering from cough cold and fever since 8 days with off an. I have cough and cold, what should I do?
I have a problem and that is my skin on my penis is not retracting back and I am 17 years I can not trust anyone for this and who should I see for. This problem.
Be it burgers, bagels, muffins, sandwiches or simple toasts, bread has made headway into the diets of a huge portion of the populace. Although a staple diet for many since time immemorial, the consumption of bread has increased extensively in the recent past. But, which type of bread should we intake to incur the best health impacts is a question that bothers many. The general assumption is that the wholegrain variety is the best alternative. However, the barrage of marketing tactics makes it impossible to distinguish the best variety from the others.
There are a whole lot of myths surrounding the best variety of bread and you must choose wisely before settling for one particular type. It is expedient to look beyond the overt appearance or the name of the bread, one needs to be wary of the ingredient before taking a call.
Mostly, white bread is made out of refined flour which is often striped off essential nutrients and fibers. To worsen the situation, white bread is often bleached with certain chemicals to enhance its appearance.
Certain assumptions deem brown bread as the healthier option. Unfortunately, it isn't true always. More often than not, brown bread is simply white bread with artificial coloring added to it or is caramelized. They essentially add no surplus nutritional value.
Similarly, multigrain bread can often mislead the consumers about its health impacts. Unlike whole wheat bread, multigrain breads are usually chemically treated with softened grains. This does not effectively recover the lost nutrients of the bread.
Whole wheat bread has more pronounced health benefits. It contains more wheat germ and fibers in comparison to the more processed varieties of bread. Having evaded the toxic additives, it has relatively healthier effects on our blood sugar levels.
As you realize that the bread that you eat does not necessarily affect your health favorably, wisdom lies in seeking out the least harmful variety. In that context, rye bread or spelt bread contains greater amount of minerals. Besides, bread made from barley, oats and millets have greater mineral content than the commercially hybridized varieties and promote better health.
Hey, Actually I have a question regarding acidity while eating high spicy food So give me advice to resolve my problem asap:)
I n my partner have done sex on the first day of my menses without protection. Is their any chances of getting any diseases to me or him? Do their is any future prblm to us. Is their any chances of getting AIDS or any other diseases to us. please ans fast.
I am 17 years old and I am having headache since 2 months and I have consult this problem to my family doctor and he said that you are having problem known as migraine I need you to give my the advice how do I get rid from this problem.
I have a lump like thing in my right side of the chest? What should I do? What is it? Is it needed operation to cure?
1) eat in regular interval. 2)avoid fasting or skipping meal 3)eat fiber rich diet in interval like carrot cucumber . 4) have 1 to 2 fruits per day. 5)avoid coconut and palm oil use peanut oil sunflower olive oil. Daily brisk walk for 1 hour.