Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Subramanyam SYour feedback matters!
After retinal detachment surgery sclera buckling laser beam as part of surgery was done. After that severe constant headache in one part of the nerve about the surgery eye. What can be the reasons? Neurological examinations all normal. Also mri normal. Can Pred forte drops cause headaches. Bp is high. What to do? Taking amlong. What could be possible reasons? Eye pressure checked that also is fine.
Mere Gale me chubhan hoti h aisa lagta h kuch fas raha ho agar mai pani se garara karta hu to chhote chote tukda sa niklta h kaise khana fas gaya ho.
My penis size is 4 inches in excited mode. I want it to increase it by 2 more inches. What should I do. Pls let me know.
I am suffering allergic cough. I take a LEVOWOK 500 under pharmaceutical. Is it tablet cure allergic cough?
Hello, I would like to know the best nutritional supplement in ayurveda for daily consumption. Presently I am using chyavanprash.
Skin allergy all over her body. Reasons: too hot environment Too cold environment, spice food, sweating And many more reasons there.
It is always beneficial to take vitamin d powder/capsule/tablet with some fatty food which contains good fats, eg coconut oil, olive oil, omega3 capsule, milk, almond, walnuts, flax-seeds, etc. To enhance the absorption. Milk is the most convenient.
Remember - vitamin d is a fat soluble vitamin.
Those taking cholesterol lowering drugs like statins have a marked deficiency in vitamin d. Please ask your doctor regarding supplementation with vitamin d if you are on statins.
Hi I am 48 years old male. 3 Years back I was operated for Sinus , Off late since last year I am getting High fever and sinus pain in every seasonal change. I have to use Antibiotics along with antihistamines for 2 weeks Shall I get complete cure/ healing of my sinus permanently. Pl advice.
Good afternoon sir/madam . 27 old. I have one problem in digestive system. bleaching is main problem. And my stomach is mild bumped. And slight pain stomach when eating. Please give your suggestion . Thank you.
I am having headache and heaviness in my head since 7-8 months. I visited AIIMS they are saying. It is due to anxiety. But My headache never goes off. And now I am having little pain in neck also from 2 months I also feel needle type pain in whole body mostly in arms and legs. Why these all symptoms are happening. I don't think it is due to anxiety. As I don't have any tension. Currently I am preparing for Govt. Jobs.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.