Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subrahmanya AcharyaYour feedback matters!
Hi mam/sir, I'm 22 years old female. My skin tone is wheatish in color. I want my skin fair. Shall I use ethiglo glutathione tablet to get fairness. Kindly provide me a suggestion.
I am oily skin and I am having male I have dark complexion at present I am using garner product please suggest me which product should be used to get a fair skin permanently and how to get rid of male.
I am 33 yr old female and I got acne from last year but now only scar is there in my face. I want to get this scar get off from my face. Please help me to get treat from this scar.
Hi I'm a male my eyes looks like swaloon up like dark circles and big like how to look nd make my eyes clear and have beautiful eyes please help me out.
Hello doctor. I am a 29 year old male from India. I need help. I am suffering from stomach related issues from last 5 - 6 years. Initially in 2007 or 2008, I used to be allergic to certain food. I used to get rashes on skin on eating certain spicy food. If I take atarax tablet it used to solve the problem so was not concerned much and later it went off on its own. But in 2012 I started having acid reflux or gerd kind of symptoms. After taking medicines which doctor had given for gerd it used to get solved then again re appear some time. I do not want this to create other problems in future. I took ayurvedic medicines for close to an year but it did not help much Below are the symptoms that I get at least once in 2 months and I will have a downtime of a week or so. Acidic burps, bloating, slight stomach pain, Constant nausea feeling, Feels very sleepy and tired after eating food, lot of burps. I get acidity after eating certain foods like egg, Split Black Gram, chocolates, oranges. Also, I had a left inguinal hernia surgery in 2008. Not sure if that is anyway related. I want a permanent solution for these symptoms since it keeps bothering me with my plans or ambitions in life. Although I do not get these symptoms always but once in few days I get.
Hi, My wife age 28 she is suffering from pimples in her face & her legs are paining in night when sleep. She didn't sleep in night also & black marks is coming near eyesight & water is going from body also.
I am 23 old female suffering from adult acne after having TB disease. My face is turned dull will I recover my original face tone n glow. How long it takes to recover. What food shall I include and exclude in my diet. I have ben applying acnovate gel and aqua face wash.
Bladder Meds @ Prostate Problems Hello all. I have talked to many of you and have answered some of your question. I had a Uro-lift back in April of this year. All is good and I am glad I had it done. A month ago I started some leaking. The doctor was thinking it was the stricture got damaged when I had the procedure.
I had chickenpox for a month but after when I get out from chicken pox then I have scars on my face so what should I do?
My last menstruation date was on 20.7.2016. Already I had done 2 times preg test. It was negative. .today when I hav done this test a light pink line is appeared besides a dark line. What should I do now. I am eagerly awaited for my conceive.
Blood is coming out through anus when I'm going for lavatory. There is no pain. What is the simple solution for anal fissure.
I used to have pink lips when I was a teenager but my upper lip is completely dark and I have dark rings in my lower lips? I am 22 yrs old. How should I proceed?
Recently my skin is becoming like ageing one. Its like those who are of 30+ age. My age is 25. And I just drink 400 ml of water in a day. Is this because of water shortage in my body?
I had a huge pimple on my face just beside my nose. Although I got rid of it 2 months back but it left behind a big dark spot at that portion. So I started using various dark spot reducing face washes and mens' cream but nothing seems to be working for me. The spot looks really ugly on me. What should I do? please help.
I am aged 60 suffering from prostrate expansion since one year. I am not a sugar patient. I have burning sensation at sexual life. No other symptoms on urine passage. Suggest precautions.
I have tried so many home remedies but no improvement is showing on my face. So finally I want to know about these treatment. So can you please tell me which one is best treatment for face skin tightening. My skin is very lose and I'm looking 10 yes older than my age. So please help me to take a right decision.
Winter in a tropical country like India is always something we all look forward to. Time to take out your sweatshirts and jackets! However, apart from the long nights and heart-warming conversations by your fireplace, winter can also be the time for a different set of skin problems. The cold and dry winds can take away all the moisture from the skin, making it dry and chapped. Thus, precaution is the word of the season, if you want to keep your skin healthy.
You can use these strategies to keep your skin healthy and supple throughout the winter:
- Apply lukewarm water on the face: Don't use very hot water to wash your face, as it can strip away the essential oils and make your skin dry. Rather, splash your face with lukewarm water as it helps in retaining the moisture.
- Use a moisturizer: Once you have finished washing, use a moisturizer to seal in the moisture content of the skin. This helps prevent the skin from drying, keeping it healthy.
- Pick your moisturizer carefully: If you are already prone to dry skin, these few winter months will surely aggravate the problem. Use a moisturizer that is oil based; pick moisturizers that have ingredients which nourish your skin.
- Never forgo the Sunscreen: Just because its winter does not give you the license to do away with the sunscreen; it can be as damaging as the summer sun. Use a sunscreen before venturing outdoors and make sure to pick a sunscreen that suits your skin.
- Use a humidifier: Winters mean dry minds, thus you may require a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying.
- Drink sufficient water: One tends to consume lesser water during the winter months, which is again not good for your body at all. Irrespective of the season, doctors always recommend 2-3 liters of water every day, even though it means more trips to the loo.
- Never forget to exfoliate: Winter can cause dead cells to accumulate in your skin and cause it to look dull. Periodic exfoliation can help with dead cell removal and keep your skin healthy.
- Avoid toxins: In case of disorders such as dermatitis or eczema, you should avoid coming in contact with allergens that can trigger these conditions.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!