Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Subrahmaniyam Rao PYour feedback matters!
Tears come out of my eyes very often. I have sinus and I smoke. Sometimes people say why are you crying. It becomes very embarrassing as I'm not crying. Please help.
I am having tinnitus problem. Ringing sounds in ear for 5-10 min every now and then. Sometimes ear wax also develops. I can ear but sometimes not clearly. Age 30 weight 45kg. Height 5.6"
My mother is 69 yrs. Sagittal images of limbo sacral spine were obtained on body coil. She also has mild diffuse disc bulge and has numbness/ pain in her right leg. Please suggest what could be the solution.
Is it common to have dizziness during pregnancy? If a pregnant woman gets dizziness whole day not simultaneously but 4 to 5 times a day then will it be case of worrying. Thank you.
Hello doctor my mother's age is 42 she has swelling in her left ear for about 4 years we taken CT scan result came she has soft tissue in parotid gland measuring 25×26 mm. And we taken biopsy before 2 years it came non cancerous my question is can it transform into cancerous? And some times she have swelling in left side of her neck after 2 or 1 days it goes invisible.
I'm 22yr old. For me some dirty smell coming from my both ear. I used buds to clear it. It formed injury inside my ear. Tell me the solution to clear the earwax and injury.
I have sinusitis problem. It is difficult for me to breathe through left nose. I always feel some congestion in my left chest and I also get cough like substance which is very sticky from the left channel. What should I do. It persist for more than 10 months. What type of medication I should do? Anyone please help me.
Hello. Actually I am having pain below my navel and above the lower part. Also having loose motions and vomiting and sometimes blood suddenly came out from my nose when I lie down on bed. Doctors are not clearly telling the reports. Please can you just help me out and tell the exact problem I am having.
I have mild eosinophilia and my eosinophil rate is 8 in my report it's been nearly 1 year it's the same. Since it started I have stomach bloating. So does that eosinophil being high causes bloating? And how do I reduce the eosinophil rate to normal and why did it increase. I was also having a itchy nose and a sore throat and I sneeze continuously to a level where water comes out of my eyes and the upper abdomen pains bcoz of it. Please answer ASAP. It's mentally destroying me.
1. I have sinus, can I use curd when I take a head bath? 2. Is there a difference between curd and milk itself turning into curd consistency?
I am suffering from vertigo since last 4 months the reason being not yet figured out.Usually I feel good when I wake up with nothing at all but as they day proceeds the vertigo increases. Sometimes I feel fullness in my ears with a sensation of closed ears while speaking.I am also having a choked nose since then.I am not into any medication for this since the problem is not yet figured out.
I am suffering from sinus since last one month and I am also suffering from cough. What should I do please tell me.
Doctor I have kind of giddiness throughout the day. Feeling dizzy. Feel like falling down. What maybe the reason.
I have vertigo issue from 2 years and my left ear is always blocked and also not feeling sense, I also have sinus problem in a nose. My head is spinning suddenly on anytime. Kindly do the needful help.
Hello iam ranjeet singh, my question is that my grandfather is uncomfortable to take breathing generally at night, and sometimes the blood comes out from the nose. What should I do. I hope you will understand the problems faced by my grandfather. Thankyou.
Dr. I have problem of snoring while sleeping in any position. Is there any medicine for stop snoring completely. As it's disturb sleep of my family.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.