Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subhashini IyerYour feedback matters!
My friend boobs size is 34 and her boobs is so loose in body so give me any name of cream for tight her boobs and healthy boobs.
I have a pain and a clicking sound when open my mouth. The sound is coming from ma jaws like when I open my mouth and close it there is a sound nd sometimes it pains too what should I do.
I am suffering from itch on my whole body since one year. I am 28 years old, I am taking half cetrizine every 2 to 4 days when my body starts itching. As consulted from 3 doctors they identified urticaria. So after taking half cetrizine it seems there is no problem in my body. But once cetrizine power is coming down in 2 to 4 days my body starts burning slowly like chilly is mixed with blood. In some parts of body like hands legs thighs etc red itch mark come up for some minutes but my body burns without itch mark also. Please suggest if any solution is there and I can live my life without cetrizine.
Hi doctor i am suffering from fever these days not sure what is the reason behind. It does not come that usually but whenever I eat curd rice I feel like get cold and my nose blocks. Please suggest some medicine.
Sir my age is 29. My blood group is b positive. My fasting sugar level is 106. I am suffering from palpitation last 4 months I have consulted to cardiology dept rml Delhi. ECG and echo report are normal please suggest me what can I do.
I used that cream for colour improvement now if I am stopping that to use my face getting too dark n pimples are coming so what should I do now.
Hi doctors I am suffering from neck pain can you tell me how you can decrease it because I am totally disturb.
I am a vegetarian and I' m 19 years old. My height is 5'6' nd weight is 72 kgs. Have to reduce 10 kgs. please guide me how shud I proceed to lose weight?
I am 25 years old and have the dark circle only on my left eye. What is the reason it and what should I do to remove it?
My periods are 15 days late I have check the pregnancy test in evening time but it is negative what we do Pls give me suggestion.
Dear doctor, My wife has problem of anxiety since nov 2013. We took treatment from various doctors near by but there is no relief. Now she is going in depression. She feels most of the time that she is under control of some supernatural powers. She is going weak day by day. Please help the ambita 75 should b regularly taken please help.
I have some pain in my knees for a last to weeks and I cannot walk properly. So what is the reason for these?
How can I gain weight, be it either by eating habit or exercise? I take almost zero interest in eating, neither my tastes are so developed. I am only regular in eating breakfast-lunch-dinner (content of which is not much healthy, taken just to fill the empty stomach), that also at irregular intervals. Further, I have usual hiccups while swallowing (may be due to lack of saliva, which I occasionally feel). Further, I usually take more time in bathroom.
I am suffering from fever and I have mucous in my mouth. and vomiting. Please tell me some medicine?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.