Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash M.b.Your feedback matters!
Hi doctor, i feel angry most of the time and it is hurting me i can't concentrate . And it is spoiling relations and i have a one year old baby but if i feel angry at him i slap him at times and after that i feel guilty and i cry a lot .
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.