Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Gud evening Doctor. Mere mother ki sari body me bht swaling hai Unke muscle bhi bht pain krte hai vo dibetic pasion hai sugar unki normal rehti hai bt fir b unke hath or pair bht pain hote hai jb hath hilate hai tb b bht drd krte hai Main apko unki test report bhi bhejta hun sath me HB. 8.3gms % Blood urea 49.7% S.creatinine 2.3% S.uric acid 4.7%
Hi some time specially when im tensed or depressed I feel like I wanna to cry. And I dnt know the reason y im so sad. Is this kind of psychological disorder or it is normal And I dnt sleep properly I have too much of dreams specially sad ones What should I do to have sound sleep.
Most girls and boys on attaining puberty face the problems of oily skin almost indiscriminately. Oil with all its undertones of nourishment and care might accost you positively yet an excess is never good. An oily skin can result in problems like pimples, acne or skin pigmentation. The greasiness of a frying pan is surely not desirable on your tender, soft skin. To remedy the case, one should seek professional medical guidance. Visiting the dermatologist can control excess oil secretions while preventing you from acne or acne scars.
Reasons behind an oily skin and subsequent acne formations:
- Seborrhea: Oily skin is a condition that is prevalently referred to as seborrhea. Puberty may or may not lead to seborrhea; it is usually known to accelerate the effect of androgen on your oil glands thus making your skin sticky.
- Lifestyle Problems: The kind of lifestyle you lead plays a major role in deciding the texture of your skin. Having junk food or processed sugar in excess could contribute to an oily skin.
- Hair Oil Habits: Oiling one's hair very frequently and leaving the oil to settle for more than an hour could be a causal factor as well. An oily scalp may lead to the development of acne on your forehead and on the rest of your face.
- Bacterial build-up on Oily Skin: An oily surface tends to attract dirt and grime. Therefore, a skin with excess oil will have a higher concentration of bacteria that further cause pimples and acne.
- Blocked Pores: Overactive oil glands are capable of blocking the pores on your skin. This prevents the skin from breathing. Chances of acne or other skin disorders are higher in such a situation.
Ways to deal with oily skin and acne:
- Go by the doctor's directions- If you have already seen a dermatologist you should follow his instructions and make necessary adjustments.
- Clean your face at least twice daily to rid yourself of unnecessary oil.
- Use skin care products which specifically suit your requirements and don't buy into the hoax of marketing.
If you are confused about what to use, talk to your dermatologist and get a specific set of products or ingredients that should be in those products. Use these as a guide in determining your future purchases as well.