Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhanmsu ReddyYour feedback matters!
My skin is very sensitive to deodorant, it causes itching and making my skin red. What shall I do to get rid of it?
I am 35 . Have a loose skin in the cheek bones. Which looks like the under eyes skin loose and dropped out on the check. Please advise the proper procedure I should go for.
I have a skin issue that my skin is very dry & sensitive. In dry atmosphere it get wrinkled. I'm 20 years old.
Hi, my Age is 26 years my skin is smooth and fair, but I have little pimples, how to protect skin, which soap is good in Market to protect. One more thing is underneath skin got black due to itching problem how to deal this. Please suggest.
So I got a few scratch marks on my hand during a judo fight. What's the right treatment laser, derma roller?
Darier's disease is a skin disorder. It is usually chronic in nature and an inherited condition. This disease is not contagious and affects the surface cells of your skin. Generally, it starts affecting a person during adolescence. In this condition, the skin cells are not properly bound together and as a result, blisters may form on the surface of the skin, resulting in the skin becoming scaly in appearance. However, Darier's disease is not caused due to any kind of allergic reaction.
The following causes can be responsible for Darier's disease:
- Calcium deficiency affects desmosomes (skin structure which help the surface cells of the skin to stick together), which can cause Darier's disease.
- Exposure to harmful rays of the sun can worsen your condition
- Perspiration may aggravate Darier's disease
- Darier's disease is hereditary in nature
Some of the most common symptoms of Darier's disease include:
- Rashes may appear on the face, neck, back and chest region
- Your skin may smell pungent
- Viral and bacterial infection may occur
- Your skin tends to become greasy
- Warts may develop on the hands
- Discoloration of the nails is common
Darier's disease can be treated by the following treatment procedures:
- Antibiotic ointment and topical creams (corticosteroids or retinol) can help you to get rid of the itching sensation.
- Laser treatments can prove to be helpful in certain cases.
- Dermabrasion can be considered as a treatment option. It removes the affected surface layer of the skin.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral medications containing retinoid (compounds having similar effects to those of vitamin A).