Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhanmsu ReddyYour feedback matters!
I want to know about skin problems I hve black heads on my face and spots on my face I want to get rid from it.
Sir my age is 20 I am really confused whether I should do facial or not at this age and if I can what facial is should do for fair skin. I don't have any acne problems mine is normal skin and some recommended me for face packs once a week I am confused whether facial or face pack works at my age please suggest me for fair skin from saloon and how saloon can be helpful to me please tell me all the natural packs for fair skin.
I had gone to village, 1years ago Actually there is some black marks arising on my face and it is still increasing I consult too many doctors they suggest me skintight, melalight, emosone and hh light but the problem is remain same on my face It looks very ugly please suggest me helpful treatment.
There is a hard lump on left cheek since 2 years back. The size is half (semi sphere) of a small potato. It is not painful.
I have oily skin. I know aloe vera is good to reduce oil but last time when I used it on my face I got acne too. So I thought aloe vera doesn't suit my skin. Is there another way to control oil?
I used to travel lot of North India. And my forehead is kind of tanned and also having dark circles. Overall skin is not like it used to be. Can you please suggest cream or any way to regain my skin complexion?
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.
Too Deep Dirk circles on my eye site. I was so many Remedies like Facicare, Garniar men, Fair & lovely Max freshness Face wash and Cream, me glow cream etc. But I Did not get any Help from those products. I am Very Helpless. .black deep dark circles are still on my eye site. Please Help me. What should I do please Help me.
I am 24 years old nd I have unwanted moles on my face so is there any cream who makes them disappear nd make my skin glowing bcz after a month's I have to attend my brothers marriage?
I have combination skin with uneven skin tone and dark circles fine lines and wrinkles what I have to use for this I have to get rid of this problems.
I am 20 years old female. I have dark patches on skin under arms and some other places. I don't shave or veet my hair. What is the reason for it. Suggest some remedies.
1) I have hard hair on my upper lips and chin area 2) Upper lips and chin area got dark due to frequent tweezing and plucking 3) My facial skin is dull and uneven complexion 4) I have dark circles Blood test is normal. I have multiple small immature follicles. So I am taking medicines for this issue.
Hi, I have pores on my skin and my face is very rough, I have acne and small bumps on my face what should I use to cure that? I have oily skin Also my lips are becoming dark, I am using lip bless cream from 1 month but can't see any result. So please can you suggest any lip depigmentation cream?
There is some black circles below my eyes and I am worried about it. What shall I do? Is it possible to clear that black circles? If possible, then please suggest.
Know how Platelet rich plasma therapy is beneficial for your Skin!