Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir am prashant my age is 23 and my wright is only 48kg so I want increase my wait at least up to 60 kg so please sir help me and am a pure vegetarian. And sir at least 5 kg wait will be increase in 2to 3 month.
Hi, I am 25 years old and suffering from severe hair fall. So, I started using mintop 2% first results were good so I increased dose to 5%. I have seen mild reduce in hairfall for 15 days of use. Later my scalp starts itching a lot whenever I use mintop forte 5%. Please suggest what should I do now. There was no ithching when I used 2% mintop.
How to control hair loss and Is there any better treatment for hair growth without any side effects?
I am 25 year old Male I have sexual problem like my penny will not get stronger more then 1 time, so I can't satisfy my wife.
I am losing my hair day by day. I didn't use any shampoo, jel, cream, etc. What is the reason behind this? Please help me.
My daughter who is 6 years old is suffering with warts on face, it is spreading into some parts in body also. We came to know that it is virus. Please let me know how to stop spreading & remove the existing warts. Please advise.
I am 25 years of age and I smoke 4-5 cigarettes in a day. I have been a regular smoker since 6 years and I am unable to quit this thing. I have had reduced to 1-2 cigarettes in a day but never been able to quit completely. I have tried the anti-smoking chewing gum'Nicorette' but it didn't helped me out. Help me to get out of this.
Hi I have a hair lost problem last 2 years and I am eating every things like vegetables, chicken, eggs etc.please advice
From last 10 days my brother is suffering with Lots of cough in the night time and voice has been changed ,while coughing some vibration noise is coming in throat. Using tabs levocet and cough syrup but there is no change in cough.
Sir sanjay from sonipat, 26 year old male Actually before 3 month I am suffering from skin disease So please help me.
Can my Aunt as having diabetes and Liver swelling can take Glucose to gain energy as she having lot of weakness. She is 55 years old.
I have got a burn scar on my face and applied many creams but the dark spot is there at my face. I need a some medicine that can cure my dark spot and remove it from my face.
I will masturbate daily 3-4 times. I am in fear i.e.in future my sperm count will decrease or completely stops. What should I do?
Here are some oils which are well known to you:
1. Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is one of the healthiest oil and is suitable for cooking in oven and frying and can be used as salad dressing. It helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
2. Canola oil: Canola oil provides mono-unsaturated fatty acids. It has high amount of omega-3 fatty acids because of its light flavor and high smoke point. It is one of the most adaptable cooking oil. It can be used for cooking, dressing, grilling, sauteing, etc.
3. Vegetable oil: Vegetable oil are fully loaded with trans fats which can raise the risk of cardio vascular disease it has very high level of omega-6 fatty acids. Our body needs omega-3 and omega-6 in 1: 1. People with high consumption of vegetable oil and their products are at risk for vitamin-e deficiency and other deficiencies.
4. Coconut oil: It is edible oil extracted from kernel of coconut. Because of it's high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize. It helps in prevention of heart disease and high blood pressure, boost immune system, prevent osteoporosis, helps in weight loss. It also helps in balancing hormones naturally.
5. Rice bran oil: It is extracted from hard outer brown layer of rice. It lower down the cholesterol levels, boosts immune system, aids in weight loss, relives menopausal symptoms. It has high smoke point which is used in high temperature cooking methods like stir frying, deep frying, etc.
6. Flax seed oil: It is yellowish oil obtained from dried, ripened seed of flax plant. It has high fiber content and rich in potassium and omega-3 fatty acid. It reduces the risk of heart related problems, play a role in burning body's fat, promote healthy skin, etc.
7. Soy oil: It is a vegetable oil extracted from seeds of soybean. It is one of the most widely consumed cooking oils. It is low in saturated fats. It is rich in vitamin-k which helps in strengthening of bones it inhibits cholesterol absorption. It also helps in reduction of triglycerides level in body.
8. Ground nut oil: It is also known as peanut oil which is derived from peanuts. It helps to prevent cancer, boost immune system, protect against symptoms of ageing such as wrinkles but excess intake of this oil may lead to weight gain.