Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SubhaYour feedback matters!
My age is 22 years some days ago I had pain in my one leg now it is happening in my second leg also in my legs thigh veins of the leg and knee it is happening like my blood circulation is not doing properly.
I am doing Abbs exercise from about 3 and half months but I am n getting any results, this is making me hopeless what should I do?
I am 20 years old man and still I don't get beard as the other people. I only have little hairs above my lips. What should I do? Are there any home remedies for the same? If not suggest me something which does not have any side effect. Thank you.
I have pimple marks in my face. To remove that marks which ointment is beneficial? Please give me the solution.
I have small pimples or acne all over my penis skin for the last 1 year. It doesn't pain, but white pus come out when I try to rupture it. Is it serious? Can you name the medicines pls?
Hi, I am 31 years old Married female (no kids). I have noticed the area around my nipples is swollen from last 15 days approx and is sensitive in touch. Can you Help me understand, what cud be the reason.
I work in core night shifts 9.30 pm to 6.30 am so ill be able to have meals only twice a day. Now I feel like am getting weak day by day. I drink every week end saturday and sunday and I also smoke on these days.
If I swallow saliva there is a gas like noise that follows as soon as the saliva gets to my stomach in my oesophagus Secondly I will be feeling like beige (to release gas that is stalk in my stomach) especially when I feel hungry and it stops as soon as I eat.
I am doing Jim from last 3 month and my weight is 52 kg and i' m 25 years old, and I want to gain my weight and muscles so which supplements can I use?
I am 18 years old and I am losing hair when I was 15. I started using minoxidil and finasteride 2 weeks ago but my hair fall increased. So is it good to take these. My father is bald but I don't wanna get bald .specially Not before 30s.
1. Mix a teaspoon of honey in a glass of celery juice and drink it every night before going to bed.
2. Grind some fried cumin (jeera) seeds to a fine powder and mix them with the pulp of a ripe banana. Eat this at night.
3. Add lettuce seeds in boiled water and drink.
4. Mix equal quantities of sesame (til) oil and bottle gourd juice (lauki) and massage this mixture on the scalp every night.
5. Consume salad of raw onions (pyaz) regularly.
6. Eat three cups of curd (dahi) every day.
7. Drink the milk extracted from poppy seeds every day at night after having dinner.
8. Drink a cup of milk with honey every day.
9. Take rose water (gulab jal), add one drop of ghee and rinse the eyes with that water at bed time.
10. Take a glass of warm milk and add some nutmeg (jayfal), cardamom (elaichi) and dried ginger (adrak) to it and consume it.
For more tips and ayurvedic treatment you may consult me anytime.
Wish you a good health.
Which face wash is recommended or any mix like besan What can be helpful for my kid of 10 years 2 get rid of pigmentation and get even glowing skin? Please help me.
I have severe back pain and knee pain. I have tried pain relief gel and tablets but nothing worked. What should I do now?
Stomach pain very much. please advice. something pains in the chest also. And gas problem is also there in my stomach.
Vulvodynia refers to a condition, in which you have chronic pain near your vaginal opening. This area is known as the vulva. Vulvodynia is an extremely painful condition, which also causes a lot of irritation and burning in the vulva. There is no known cause of vulvodynia and it has been said that vulvodynia can go on for months or even years. It is such a painful condition that having sex or even sitting down for extended periods will be troublesome for you.
Here is everything you need to know about Vulvodynia.
There is only one symptom of vulvodynia and that is when there is pain in your genital area. However, the type of pain you experience may be characterized by burning, stinging or itching among other sensations.
The cause of vulvodynia is not yet known. However, there are certain factors, which increase the risk of contracting vulvodynia. Here are the factors.
- Injury or irritation to the nerves around the vulva.
- Vaginal infections
- Sensitive skin
- Changes in hormone levels
Vulvodynia itself cannot be cured, only the symptoms of vulvodynia can be relieved. Relieving symptoms is not a very quick process either as it takes weeks and sometimes even months for the symptoms to
improve. Some of the treatments which can be used to treat vulvodynia include.
- Medicines: Certain medicines relieve the symptoms, which vulvodynia causes. These medicines include steroids and anticonvulsants so that your pain will be reduced. Antihistamines are known to reduce itching.
- Surgery: When vulvodynia is localized to a particular area, surgery can be used to remove the skin and tissue of the area which has been affected by vulvodynia.
- Anesthetics: Local anesthetics can be given so that your pain is reduced for a short while. A good time to apply local anesthetics would be 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse. This is because most local anesthetics used to treat vulvodynia come in the form of ointments. If your partner comes in contact with this ointment, then he will also be feeling numb.
- Pelvic floor therapy: Many times, vulvodynia is caused by the tension in the muscles of the pelvic floor. Exercises to relieve those muscles often ease the pain caused by vulvodynia.
Related Tip: "Causes and Symptoms of Vulvodynia"